Man Of The Match  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard - Oscar - Moses

I would not start Marin, but I would sub him in.

No chance. Marin has played 20 minutes so far this season. He'll need a couple of sub appearances at least, before he's ready to start.

Moses and Mata played 120 min today, and i dont want Ramires on the wing. So only Marin, Hazard and Oscar left...

By the way, Dwight York possibly the most bias pundit ever?, what's the actual point of having him on the set really?.

Last season he actually tried to convince people Ashley Young never dived for those two penalties... ahhh this really needs a roman facepalm pic.

I grudgingly agree, we could see Mata on the bench for Swansea. I'm sure RDM didn't plan to play him the whole game and certainly not 120 minutes but as usual he played a big part in us winning. Just not sure what I'm going to do with my fantasy team now this week because Mata has been scoring me so many points recently!

I have to agree with the comments regarding Sturridge. He missed a couple of guilt edged chances, as did Moses, but that comes with match sharpness. Both have a big part to play this season because of their direct style of play. I was pleasantly surprised how technically good Moses looked tonight, I think he's already more polished than I have always felt he was. I just hope Robbie keeps offering a carrot to Sturridge and he takes it. Robbie needs to show Torres in the same way as Lampard, that names don't matter at this football club anymore, and you need to be performing to keep your place.

Am I the only one who thought the referee was very terrible? He failed to book Buttner for the foul on Moses which resulted in the first penalty, Wooton should have had at least three yellow cards in that match a straight red card for M. Keane when he brought down Sturridge when he was clean on goal, again Chelsea should have had a penalty when one of United's centre backs handled Mata's pass. Ramires was booked for a clean tackle, Hazard was pushed and fouled several times but no freekick was given. How United ended the match with 11 men is more incredible than the score line.

Am I the only one who thought the referee was very terrible? He failed to book Buttner for the foul on Moses which resulted in the first penalty, Wooton should have had at least three yellow cards in that match a straight red card for M. Keane when he brought down Sturridge when he was clean on goal, again Chelsea should have had a penalty when one of United's centre backs handled Mata's pass. Ramires was booked for a clean tackle, Hazard was pushed and fouled several times but no freekick was given. How United ended the match with 11 men is more incredible than the score line.

No I agree with you ,,,He was determined the game would finish with 22 players ,,,,similar to Friend in the Gooners game yesterday

Agree!

He was definetly trying to keep all 22 players on the pitch. I honestly do not thnik Rambo was fouled in the penalty. It ended up beeing fair, because the hand was an absolutely claer pk.

Although, if you compare it to Makr's performance, IT WAS WAY BETTER.

No I agree with you ,,,He was determined the game would finish with 22 players ,,,,similar to Friend in the Gooners game yesterday

Honestly, I'd rather that, then unwarranted sending offs. To be fair, the ref had a lot of pressure in him because of Sunday's game and the fact that he decided to go really conservative was understandable.

Think people need to lay off Luiz a little bit. So he makes mistakes, he can shed them and iron them out. Fact remains he's still a fucking awesome player. Awesome at freekicks now too which is just quality to watch.

But seriously, stop dogging our players for fucks sake, the spirit and determination shown by everyone not just today, to come back when going down and winning is just incredible, and it is just going to get better and better and better.

I was fucking ecstatic when Hazard dinked in that penalty!!! Oh how I love Chelsea Fucking Football Club!!!!