Man Of The Match  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job. A few points to take away though:

1. Sturrdige is a bit worrying at CF. He eased into the role later on but at the start he was plain terrible.

2. Azpilicueta is a bloody brilliant Fullback. I'd have him starting over Ivanovic.

3. Romeu looked uncomfortable out there. I'm guessing due to a lack of minutes.

4. Moses is the only winger on the team. Everthing flows better with him giving width.

5. Luiz has the tools just not the knowledge. When everything is going right he is a brilliant CB but when things are looking down he gets frustrated and is very prone to commit stupid actions.

6. Piazon needs minutes just not against teams like Manchester United however it very good that RDM puts so much stock in him.

7. Gazza knows how to find the net.

8. Oscar has a bit of agression.

9. Mata has the makings of a solid leader as shown during the Olympics.

10. Hazard. That is all.

We knew we had our 3 magicians , ...Now we have Moses ,,,,I would even have him leading the line

I agree. I think he just offers a different dimension. What the other three lack (physicality and width) he brings. I can see a 4 man rotation for those three spots.

Great game, horrible defence.

I said before the start of the season that I preferred Capital One Cup to the FA Cup so I'm very happy with the win, and the fact that we beat United especially after what happened on Sunday makes it all the more sweeter.

I'm now starting to seriously love Eden Hazard. He was extraordinary. What a penalty, and what a run for Ramires's goal. Just brilliant.

Neutral and Utd fans saying our team was much stronger than the one they put out meaning our victory wasn't as good as made out, so what we want to win this competition by putting out a strong team and the team is actually going through a transition period, not the finished article. What a bunch of dickheads some people are!

Needed this win to stop losing , and normally at 70 minutes there is a penalty for us.Moses is good , but his place is on the bench for me , poor finishing.I miss the Mourinho's day when we were winning 1-0 , it wasnt beautiful sometimes , but i prefere a 1-0 to a 5-4 at home.

I agree. I think he just offers a different dimension. What the other three lack (physicality and width) he brings. I can see a 4 man rotation for those three spots.

dont forget Marin,, what a headache that would be for RDM if marin also started to play well.

that game was absolute Hell,, but it was worth it,, i nearly shut off my laptop after we kept on failing to score the equalizer but we showed some guts out there today, left everything out there. was our defense shaky, yes but when you have hazard, oscar, mata, and now moses you need them to bail you out at times. people are making it seem like our defense is utter shit when it clearly is NOT. people need to calm down.