Jase

Man Of The Match  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the boy is 18 years old, for God's sake!

then dont play him. we loaned out kakuta saying he is not ready but we have him in the chelsea cl squad if i am not mistaken. that is not fair to a lot of players who deserve a chance more than him. he was non-existent on the pitch. dint show if he actually had it in character wise,fight wise or talent wise. i may be a lot harsh but he simply dint seem chelsea material and defintely not some1 to start over MARIN.

1. You do realize that he hasnt played for ages and that he was injured? And he actually scored, and an important one.

2. Pardon me? I dont really get that tbh. Just why?

3. Funny u say that Romeus performance etc is due to a lack of minutes but not regarding Danny?

4. Couldnt agree more.

5. Tbh the only thing Luiz needs is to stop think that he's a midfielder.

6. True.

7 -_-

8. Eh?

9. He is a God.

10. Indeed.

1. So what? He played bad and I made that comment. Excuses, excuses, excuses. He played against ManUtd on the weekend, that is hardly ages. He also scored against Tottenham.

2. What don't you get? That I prefer Azpilicueta over Ivanovic? Ivanovic has proved nothing to me in the last few months. Sure he has scored a few goals but his defending has been poor.

3. Compared to Sturridge yes. He would have less 1/4 of minutes Danny has played since January, international and club.

4. It's good that we agree.

5. He also needs to stop the lapses in concentration, the rash challenges, the long balls, the rushing out of defence and the questionable decisions.

6. True.

7. :noexpression:

8. Did you miss the part where he kicked and pushed Nani?

9. He sure is.

10. Quite.

Oscar and Mata superb again tonight.

Played a lot of minutes and i hope they get a bit of cottonwool treatment in training

Ferguson -''Giggs a shining example to all the Chelsea players'' I am not sure shagging your brothers wife for seven years behind his back, or Giggs wife is a good example to be honest. Maybe its OK where you come from Ferguson, as is bribing refs, but its not much of a moral high ground is it ? I mean for a Knight of the Realm ?

Red faced sozzled old cunt

he only ever praises the opposition when he gets an undeserved win ,,, Giggs showed his class with his bad tempered tackle at the end...

one he learned from the ginger twat

then dont play him. we loaned out kakuta saying he is not ready but we have him in the chelsea cl squad if i am not mistaken. that is not fair to a lot of players who deserve a chance more than him. he was non-existent on the pitch. dint show if he actually had it in character wise,fight wise or talent wise. i may be a lot harsh but he simply dint seem chelsea material and defintely not some1 to start over MARIN.

sure, play marin after he came back from injuries for 4 days. good idea.

what a fucking game. fuck u manu, fuck u fergie... come on chelsea... here are some of my pointers on today's performance.

cech- usual and could not have done much any of the goals.

luiz- SELL HIM NOW. at swansea play iva n cahill in the center and azpi at the back because luiz is a fucking joke.

cahill- safe and did what he does best... score...

bertrand- my motm. brilliant performance. amazing workrate and running but has to improve his crosses.

azpi- poor crossing. conceded a poor penalty. but all in all a good performance. should start at swansea(or we can start bertrand).

mikel- seemed in control on the pitch. mikel-ish performance.

romeu- we have created this image of romeu being a god-level dm and today we know the truth. it was not the goal that he conceded that bugs me, but his overrall performance was poor. was not in the game at any moment and was overrun by united's b team.

mata- "mata-ish" performace but faded (understandably) towards the end of the game due to tiredness. but his passing, crossin and vision are just outta the world.

moses- brilliant. amazing performance. could n should have scored 2 maybe 3 so he has to improve his finishing, otherwise he was simply fabulous.

piazon- what is he? was not he supposed to be the "new kaka". lets not kid ourselves.

sturridge- i ll just say - BUY FALCAO AND CALL BACK LUKAKU.

subs-

rambo - this guy is simply fucking awesome. his tackles, running and sheer heart in the game is simply amazing. one of the main reasons we won today.

hazard n oscar - did what they do best.

what?! he is much better than torres he shown such a great skill today just need to work on his teamwork and maybe because of that he don't start...Reminds me of ibra in barca think about it!! still it was with piazon and moses and whan he had hazrd he pass much more because he know he have someone to count on...

but was great on 1 against 1 not like torres against the GK coming back or shaknig

for me him together with hazrd are the MOM

Neutral and Utd fans saying our team was much stronger than the one they put out meaning our victory wasn't as good as made out, so what we want to win this competition by putting out a strong team and the team is actually going through a transition period, not the finished article. What a bunch of dickheads some people are!

Actually in their ageing squad they only have that choice,,,

Apart from Cech all our players are young and the average team age would be similar - so another load of bullshit from the losers ;)

Manure fans really are stupid arn't they...

Going on about how "their kids were beaten by hazard mata oscar etc"... I think you will find they are all pretty young as well, and if you took an average age we would probably have the younger team.

They also, all of a sudden couldn't give a shit about this mickey mouse cup... they wern't saying that in the first 91 mins...

Average Age = 19.92

Cech - 30

Azpilicueta - 23

Cahill - 26

Luiz - 24

Mikel - 24

Piazon - 18

Moses - 21

Mata - 24

Sturridge - 23

Hazard - 21

Oscar - 20

Ramires - 25

Average Age = 23.64

LIndeegard - 28

Buttner - 23

Wooton - 21

Keane - 19

Rafael - 22

Anderson - 24

Fletcher - 28

Nani - 25

Giggs - 38

Chicharito - 24

Welbeck - 21

Powell - 18

Tunnicliffe - 19

Macheda - 21

oh so we named as a sub as a trophy player? if he was deemed fit enough to be on the bench then he would have been fit enough to play atleast 45 mins.

what? i don't understand that part.

maybe if our stupid defense didn't concede 4 times, marin would've played. i dunno. it doesn't matter now anyway.

i'm just saying, the kid is only 18 years old so cut him some slack. a lot of slack, tbf.