Jase

MOTM?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worried about MU match. Our defence is our biggest problem. I dont know what happens to our defence, sometimes it just dont work, and when our defence dont work it just sucks.

What was that first goal? everything started in a inofensive throw in, and in the corner kicks it was chaos. Perhaps the club needs to look for its defence. I think its our biggest problem, instead Torres.

Worried about MU match. Our defence is our biggest problem. I dont know what happens to our defence, sometimes it just dont work, and when our defence dont work it just sucks.

What was that first goal? everything started in a inofensive throw in, and in the corner kicks it was chaos. Perhaps the club needs to look for its defence. I think its our biggest problem, instead Torres.

Agreed, but our saving grace for United is there's is just as bad if not worse.

our defence is so vulnerable and slow, it's worrying

luckily Lampard got injured soon and we went to play our normal formation, otherwise we would have been destroyed

your first sentence is righ, but the second one is disgusting. We were lucky that Lampard got injured?

Its funny that there is always a few that are leaping to Torres's defence no matter what, well to those people, where the fuck were you when Kalou and Bosingwa got criticized?

Do you honestly think we can win the champions league with young sturridge or lukaku? I won't critize torres bcoz he is our most experienced striker. Yes he didn't play well but until we get falcao there is honestly no better option. Even cavani won't be good enough for me.

Hazard gave away the ball for the second goal, and he still got 5 votes for motm, well, 3 came from belgian fans. Oscar scored our goal, but he gave an assist for a Shaktar goal, but the guy missed, he was also far from superb today.

Funny thing is, Torres was way worst when he joined us, and back there he got a lot of support and people saying he was playing good. Now he became the new Bosingwa and Anelka: our scapegoat when nothing is working.

Hazard was the only player offering something goin forward. He had a good game & gave 2 great trough balls but Torres refused to score, gave a great oppertunity to Mata, was clever enough not to touch the ball with Oscars goal... Great dribbel but he could've done beter in the 1v1, he ussually scores those...

Yes he lost the ball for that second goal (also after stumbling from Mikel & sloppy defending from Terry. Btw same thing happened to Oscar somewhere in the first 10 minutes, but no goal scored there so it's all good then ;) )

my point; Hazard seemed the only one trying today.

As for Cech (the other contender for MOTM) he made some great saves but in the end he got beaten 2 times.

Dont worry, United defense is just as bad if not worse.

If will be a very attacking game on Sunday which may suit us.

your first sentence is righ, but the second one is disgusting. We were lucky that Lampard got injured?

He is right that we would have got destroyed if Lampard stayed on, but i would prefer us to get hammered than Lamps (or anyone) to get injured so his comment was disgusting.

Do you honestly think we can win the champions league with young sturridge or lukaku?

No, but that's not the point, we won't be with Torres either.

Not good at all. There seemed to be a kind of half hearted press on the Shakhtar backline when they had the ball but they constantly managed to get it into midfield fairly comfortably so they had good time and possession on the ball and found far too much space and time on the ball in front of our back four. We really should have either committed to a full on press or simply sit back and press the ball when it reached a certain area.

Im not a Torres hater, anyone who reads my posts knows that but I genuinely believe that had there been a truly outstanding striker wearing a blue jersey tonight we would have won. Torres had plenty of opportunities with the ball to feet to do something special, he didn't and he ended up being a bit of a hindrance. I think tonight was the first time I really thought to myself "we could really do with Drogba out there."

Two details changed the game. First one is an early goal, really stupid goal to concede and the second is Frankie's injury. Our game-plan and strategy had to be completely altered.

We looked destined to lose even when Lampard was on. We were getting outplayed.

Please sell Torres I just cannot take it anymore. He tries to do too much on the ball & always ends up losing it. Sturridge should be starting from now on.

Cech was awesome tonight & we have him to thank for it not being a humiliating score line.

We must beat them at the bridge I think the team underestimated them, they're a very good team.

Its not the end of the world. We played badly. Everyone has a bad game at times. They hadn't been beaten there in 32 games. Its not like we just lost to nordjaelland (no offence as they are clearly better than they are made out) they are a good team with a good quality striker, something that in all fairness we didn't really have tonight (however quite a few players didn't turn up so we cant just through the blame all to torres). We are still top of the league and second in our group. If we can get the win vs shak at home then we can go away to juve knowing a point would do, which is more realistic than going there needing to win. Thats assuming we beat nordsjaelland at home, though tbh, if we get ourselves in a position where we need to win that to qualify there is very little chance we should mess that up.

Bottom line... It could have been better but it could have been a hell of a lot worse, and nordsjaelland has done us a mighty favour.

I laugh at the people who say Torres' problems are because of low confidence. No his problem is that he is a rubbish football player. Other than that he's great!

I cannot wait to see him leave. I am patiently waiting for the day we get rid of this joker. I am going to buy a massive calendar tomorrow and start crossing off the days until he leaves.

If Sturridge doesn't start on Sunday I will lose A LOT of faith in RDM.