Jase

MOTM?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sort of what I expected. I watched Donezk a couple of times; they are well organised, strong on the ball and have got shitloads of brazilian whizzkids.

I think we´ve been fairly beaten by them. Didn´t have much to offer after the early strike.

I was never one of the Anti-Torres-Propagandists, but he was awful, even for his standarts. Sturridge didn´t offer much either apart from a few direct passes, other than that he won´t be the alternative for Torres in my opinion.

do you lads think juventus will win @ shakhtar? hopefully shakhtar doesnt get complacent, because if they lose to juve @ home and we beat nord we are even on points, then we have juve away! which isn't as hard as shakhtar @ all!!

hers how i see the group end from respective opinion

CHELSE/SHKTAR

CHELSEA/JUVE

ONE OF THIS

Oh we'll, we do get these games now and again.

Shakthtar were good we was very slow at pressing.

Cech is still quality.

And for Torres it's likes he's scared to shoot ?

And for some reason always gets the ball tangled up in his feet !

Is no one eles ashamed of how much diving shaktar did all night? disgraceful, good "work ethic" my ass, diving shower of cunts more like.

Other then that they played well, we played shite our younger players couldnt handle the pressure of a really hostile ground either.

We needed experience and we were left with boys, unfortunate, tho i do like being right, pitty it was the bad kind of right.

Move on.Learn Lessons. Beat Utd. Win at home next again shaktar.

Also tho Torres didnt play great, to say sturridge was any better is laughable, he was bollix to and never got a ball either, no width again aswell for fuck sake.

Just a juke, always thought there were one too many 'O's and U's in your name...

The C--t sounds better :)

Can Torres ever actually play well again....., he can't keep playing like this and then everyone saying give him time because it obviously isn't working :/ we need a striker.

ive been saying since last year, if he was good enough he would have started in the cl finale, even RDM knows he needs a finisher, this talk of us playing false 9 is hopeless, the epl is nothing like la liga, defenders are way more aggressive!

FALCAO OR SCHURRLE ill be happy with it

DEDZKO

Very tough game and Shakhtar deserved their win. Very good team and it could have been a bigger defeat.

Some poor performances but no one worse than Torres.

What can you do as a team when your striker always loses the ball and concedes possession? Torres is an absolute DONKEY.

Every time he gets the ball I can't help but think of this:

Horse_5cf42d_1076098.gif

There's no doubting Shakhtar's performance, I knew yesterday we'd lose hence my post (actually, that was on another forum) worrying about the game. Poor performances have to be pointed out however, regardless of that is - either the players or the referee. A red card should have been given and fouls were being awarded for nothing the most notable ones being the 3v1 situation and the last minute of the game. If we're to beat Shakhtar at home then we'll be level on points with them, Juve will probably be one behind us with a home win against Nord. Shak will then beat Nord away from home, leaving Chelsea and Juventus to battle out for the runners-up if the last game of the group, a draw being needed for Chelsea. Last season anyone? Chelsea v. Valencia.

Don't Juvenths have to play Shaktar away from home yet?

If we want to top the group, we want a draw from that game.

To go the next level and actually think we can win the Champions League for a second time in a row, a new striker (Falcao) is needed asap. At this rate it is 50/50 that we even make it through our group and when we play the likes of Juventus we need a striker who is going to really give there defence a torrid time, something which I am sure Torres will not do considering our home game against Juventus. Think RDM should have brought on Moses in the latter stages though, rather confused why he didnt tbh. Quite annoyed how lacklusture we looked in attack tonight, consider our trouncing of Spurs. Must say was really impressed with Hazard when he came on though, that is how he started the season want to more of that where he tries to control the game by himself, showed some glimpses of quality tonight