Jase

MOTM?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the CB's were the most worrying today... Terry looked as slow as my grandma & Luiz is always doin crazy things/ not 100% focussed. They were affraid from the Shaktar attack, didnt play short enough on the man.

Why was the shaktar player not covered on that throw in? I think it was Luiz runnin towards him but he was too late... (not sure if it was his man though)

The back needs some sortin out.

Starting a game 1-0 behind is always hard...

Sorry but He will not play for CFC next season then He will go away like Borini,Sinclair,....

Neither Borini or Sinclair were not good enough, something that is getting brutally exposed now they are playing for Liverpool and City respectively.

I voted oscar MOTM bcoz his goal might be relevant for head to head rule if we tie in the group. But on the day peter cech gave us a chance in this game.

Ivanovic had more credit to that goal imo. Oscar had a bad game. Hope he will be on his prime vs ManU

Its funny that there is always a few that are leaping to Torres's defence no matter what, well to those people, where the fuck were you when Kalou and Bosingwa got criticized?

Not relevant mate, don't get me wrong i agree with you on an extent as there shouldn't be any defendants what so ever. But Kalou was generally bad, he has nothing to his name as an individual, Bosingwa was a good at first and very good before he joined us, but he was consistently shit and was the leak of our defence. As for Torres I'll be honest he's put better performances in than those two, and he was one of the best strikers in the world about 4 year ago.

There shouldn't be defenders, but i wouldn't compare them with Bosingwa and Kalou, even on the defendants factor, as Torres has got his fanboys for a reason, even if they do sicken me by supporting this team because of him.

Shakater is better than I expected. Perhaps our players underestimated the ukranian side.

I think Oscar was bad, despite his goal. Hazard was also fucking awful, the guy needs to learn how to shoot, he usually go to the pitch esily. Mata was far from good. Ramires was our better player in the midfield.

Terry was in a bad day.

Well, I think Torres was decent in the first half, imo he was our best attacking player in the first 45 minutes. Hazard and Oscar were not better than the spaniard today.

I also would like to know who asked for Mkel to take that free kick in the end of the match, no surprise the ball went directly to GK`s hand, the guy was good in the defence, tough. Now we must win the match against Shaktar next week.

So we lose a game in the group stage and suddenly we're not ready/capable of winning the tournament? Give me a fucking break! It's not a completely different squad from last year. Saying that is utter rubbish as long as the chances are still there. Even last year when Levrkusen beat us 2-1 as well, we still had hope. We comfortably topped our group in some of the last 9 seasons but that wasn't enough to win the whole thing.

Not relevant mate, don't get me wrong i agree with you on an extent as there shouldn't be any defendants what so ever. But Kalou was generally bad, he has nothing to his name as an individual, Bosingwa was a good at first and very good before he joined us, but he was consistently shit and was the leak of our defence. As for Torres I'll be honest he's put better performances in than those two, and he was one of the best strikers in the world about 4 year ago.

There shouldn't be defenders, but i wouldn't compare them with Bosingwa and Kalou, even on the defendants factor, as Torres has got his fanboys for a reason, even if they do sicken me by supporting this team because of him.

Hazard gave away the ball for the second goal, and he still got 5 votes for motm, well, 3 came from belgian fans. Oscar scored our goal, but he gave an assist for a Shaktar goal, but the guy missed, he was also far from superb today.

Funny thing is, Torres was way worst when he joined us, and back there he got a lot of support and people saying he was playing good. Now he became the new Bosingwa and Anelka: our scapegoat when nothing is working.

Shakater is better than I expected. Perhaps our players underestimated the ukranian side.

I think Oscar was bad, despite his goal. Hazard was also fucking awful, the guy needs to learn how to shoot, he usually go to the pitch esily. Mata was far from good. Ramires was our better player in the midfield.

Terry was in a bad day.

Well, I think Torres was decent in the first half, imo he was our best attacking player in the first 45 minutes. Hazard and Oscar were not better than the spaniard today.

I also would like to know who asked for Mkel to take that free kick in the end of the match, no surprise the ball went directly to GK`s hand, the guy was good in the defence, tough. Now we must win the match against Shaktar next week.

You criticized Hazard because he didnt shoot properly but daid Torres was decent. What did he do, he is the striker and the one who should be "SHOOTING" in our goals but once again looks like a scared little boy. Hazard was our most prominent threat going forward and to say he was awful is far extreme, he impressed me, just wished he put his chances away but at the end of the day no one else apart from Oscar late on looked like scoring. Hazard caused their defence numerous amounts of problems