Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily Dembele picked up an injury with Belgium last night. He's a doubt for the match. Would be a huge blow for Spurs if he misses out.

good. players like dembele nip our attacks. we beat an arsenal side which didnt have diaby and now spurs without dembele. nice :)

Why is there so much bad blood against AVB? He was a rubbish manager but always acted like a gentleman. He's a decent guy.

He is a descent man but he nearly ruined our team during his tenure. He sucked as a manager. We were on the verge of getting knocked out of the UCL. It's RDM who saved us from sinking. Here's to Di Matteo :yay::getin:

Could have seriously done with the England game not being postponed yesterday. Playing the match today instead would mean a day less rest for Cole and Cahill. The latter is probably not playing against Poland, so it's maybe fine but need a fresh Cole ahead of this lunch time kick off game!

Spurs have Walker, Lennon, Defoe in the England squad. So I think we are better off, since its only Cole that is starting tonight.

off topic

i just got trolled buy premier league survey..i participated the PL survey via chelseafc site and after answering 7 questions that f****s said "thanku u are not elligble for participateing this survay because u r not from england" WTF after 7 serious questions really??? :rant:

Spurs have Walker, Lennon, Defoe in the England squad. So I think we are better off, since its only Cole that is starting tonight.

Out of those 3 you mentioned, only Defoe was in the starting XI yesterday. Both Walker and Lennon were on the bench.

ashley cole is more than capable of handling lennon, its about ivanovic i worry. bale has a tendency to go AWOL if tightly marked but still his raw pace will blow Ivanovic away

It's not only that, but the fullbacks really get can forward for Spurs which means that both Cole and Ivanovic will need support which means relying heavily on Hazard and Mata for defensive work.

It's not only that, but the fullbacks really get can forward for Spurs which means that both Cole and Ivanovic will need support which means relying heavily on Hazard and Mata for defensive work.

it works both ways though. avb will be worried about hazard and will be tellin bale the same thing but yeah, bale is better defensively and if he gets chances to run at ivanovic he will rip him apart

ashley cole is more than capable of handling lennon, its about ivanovic i worry. bale has a tendency to go AWOL if tightly marked but still his raw pace will blow Ivanovic away

Ivanovic has come up against Bale three times and owned him every time so i don't know where you got that idea from.

Ivanovic has come up against Bale three times and owned him every time so i don't know where you got that idea from.

even fereira owned bale last season but still he has got raw pace over ivanovic and given that ivan will have little protection this time around (unless ramires plays on the right) bale will be running at him all game and ivanovic in the form he has been in so far this season will be ripped to shreds

even fereira owned bale last season but still he has got raw pace over ivanovic and given that ivan will have little protection this time around (unless ramires plays on the right) bale will be running at him all game and ivanovic in the form he has been in so far this season will be ripped to shreds

He didn't have much 'protection; when Sebia faced Wales a few weeks ago and he did an impressive number on Bale then.