Arsenal vs Chelsea

Jase

Well one day I'd like to see Mata and Oscar in midfield, just to try it. Should be against a weaker side and preferably at home. It could work like a charm and we could end up being brilliant in possession. Mata would play as the most advanced of the 3.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also wary of Arsenal, they finally look solid at the back. Hopefully Gervinho wont find his shooting boots cos he is making himself a lot of chances for himself and should of scored 3 last week. I think Chelsea should start Oscar he is such a threat and might be the key to unlocking the gunners solid defence. I think he could become the best ever Brazilian to play in the premier League, and i dont think he will struggle to adapt like so many other brazilians have. Click here to see how he compares with other Brazilians that have played in England.

this is a crucial game. not just in terms of the league but in terms of chelsea's run in the next month. we are building a nice little cushion at the top of the league but it could all go awry by the end of october. should sort ourselves for the big games this season

twe are building a nice little cushion at the top of the league

We're top by 1 point.

Pretty positive about this, just hope Robbie doesn't set us up too defensively; Arsenal have started well and changed their syle a bit but if they play Mertesacker over Koscielny at the back, there are definite weaknesses to be exploited. Moses is a must afaic.

Are there any prizes for saying who's better than who? First, it's Oscar better than Hazard/Mata and now it's Mata better Cazorla. :doh: Give it a rest fellas! None of you are really gonna agree with each other anyway and the more you argue, the more you'll just be going in circles! :doh:

The thing is, it's totally fine if they were arguing with reasons, examples and stats, but the discussions seem to be like:

1) A>>>>B

2) Are you retarded? B is much better than A.

1) You are deluded. A is class, B is overrated.

:doh:

Back on topic, I think this match will be much harder for us because it is the first real test for our players and Arsenal will be full of confidence after their draw with shitty. A win would be vital, though unlikely imho.

The thing is, it's totally fine if they were arguing with reasons, examples and stats, but the discussions seem to be like:

1) A>>>>B

2) Are you retarded? B is much better than A.

1) You are deluded. A is class, B is overrated.

:doh:

That was my point really. Apologies for not making it clear.

So do you think Cazorla has looked 'special' since joining Arsenal? because he hasn't, he has been good nothing more than that. People act as if he is a Ballon D'or contender.

He's not a Ballon D'or contender but neither is Juan Mata so that outright dismissal of Cazorla as someone not worthy of being mentioned in the same vein as Mata is pretty childish.

Anyone who's seen him play for Arsenal so far should be able to see how he's running the game for them, linking up well with Arteta among others, finding clever pockets of space in which to get on the ball and using his intelligence to create chances for their forwards.

He's not a Ballon D'or contender but neither is Juan Mata so that outright dismissal of Cazorla as someone not worthy of being mentioned in the same vein as Mata is pretty childish.

What on earth are you talking about? pls explain to me who said Mata is a Ballon D'or contender and who said Cazorla is someone not worthy of being mentioned in the same vein as Mata???

:fainthv9:

First it was the game against Newcastle that was gonna be "our first real test", then it was QPR that was gonna be "the first real test" (being a derby and after what happened at Loftus road last season), then Juve and their unbeaten Serie A record was gonna be "our first big test", oh no suddenly it switches to le arse is gonna be "our first big test"....Ghaaaaali, every game is a BIG TEST on its own for either 3, 1 or 0 points, suddenly people are more terrified of Carzola whom i must say is a cracking player, than they were of the alleged "midfield that is only second best to Barca(Juve)"....

Saying Mikel and Ramires (if he plays in the pivot) are gonna have a hard time dealing with Arteta and Diaby is just plain BLASPHEMOUS and DISRESPECTFUL (in my Stephen A voice, the Americans will get that)...This season we have played Man City who we were leading until the Ivanovic freak show came on air, we were fantastic against Newcastle, we have played Athletico whom were dreadful against, we have also played the unbeaten Serie A champions and stupidly gave away a 2 goal lead, shutting down one of the greatest midfield maestro the game has ever seen.....How many big games have arsenal played this season again?, Only Man City comes to mind, the scousers are a mid-table team....

With all due respect to Montepellier and Southampton of the world but this is le arse FIRST BIG TEST, we all know that Man City have had a terrible start to the season with their new formation and Aguero being out injured, i am not trying to be cocky or anything just looking at the facts.....

What happened to BELIEVE on this forum, miss reading through and seeing it after almost every post..Keep the optimism, treat our opponents with respect but BELIEVE in our team and fantastic balded manager...