Arsenal vs Chelsea

Jase

Keep the spirit and the blue flag flying high! Have a good feeling about this, someone mentioned a Hazard goal, and I feel that vibe! Hoping to see the same team from the Stoke game, but not sure whether or not it'll be a good idea though. Let's snub the 3 points, and maintain the bragging rights over Le Arse.

My bet is a tough 3-1 win for the boys in blue.

Chelsea 3 - 1 Arsenal

16' min - Hazard

33' min - Podolski

69' min - Terry

82' min - Torres

Fingers crossed, let's hope for a good and fair game! ;)

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trio combination of Oscar Mata Hazard will be too much for Arsenal to handle.

I think so too... wish they'll all start the game.

And i dont know why some have said that a midfield of Ramires and Mikel (and Oscar, even if he's playing in front of them he's tracking back and press well) wont be enough to deal with Arsenal's midfield of Arteta, Diabi and Cazorla? I think they'll have a hard time getting through us. Thing is i think Lampard will start..

Pat Nevin; ''The new-look side are a far more helter-skelter, kamikaze outfit, still experimenting with an unfamiliar style, with all the flaws, foibles and fragilities that entails.'' :cry::blink::blush:

I'll settle for a point -goons looked good last weekend

So do you think Cazorla has looked 'special' since joining Arsenal? because he hasn't, he has been good nothing more than that. People act as if he is a Ballon D'or contender.

I've watched Cazorla for about three years now so I'm definitely not among those who've only hyped him since he joined Arsenal, his performances so far don't surprise me. Santi's been a great player for years and deserves all the plaudits. I'm surprised his performances haven't impressed you.

But this is not the place to discuss this.

I've watched Cazorla for about three years now so I'm definitely not among those who've only hyped him since he joined Arsenal, his performances so far don't surprise me. Santi's been a great player for years and deserves all the plaudits. I'm surprised his performances haven't impressed you.

But this is not the place to discuss this.

im not saying they haven't impressed me his performances are what i expect from him, i just dont think he has been as amazing as some people will have you believe, he has been good so far that's as far as i would go, good but not amazing.

Carzorla is a good player, there is no doubt about it. If he played for us we would be very excited, however even from my clearly biased point of view, you have to say that mata is the better layer and not forgetting 3 years younger and has been performing on the biggest stage for longer... Also Hazard has more talent right now and is even younger at 21, however he is still effective for them and would be a concern going into tomoorwo just as hazard mata and oscar should be concerning them.