Chelsea 1 - 0 Stoke City

Jase

MOTM?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

You're forgetting that Xavi and Iniesta were not always this great. There was a time when they were merely 'Very Good'. I think we all know Hazard, Oscar and Mata can become true World Class players in time. Its stupid to judge then off one game. They actually played pretty well but it just didn't work out for them when trying to score a goal.

very true. and no one is judging them. even i loved the one touch passing of these guys. but the comment was also a little with the next pl game against arsenal in my mind. also we got some good natural wingers in the squad and would love to see moses start a game comfortably rather than comin on for 30 mins in dire situations because he has really impressed me.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good result against Stoke, we left it very late but this is the one time that RdM didn't botch his substitutions Moses did well after coming on and we were able to give Hazard a bit of a rest. Oscar and Mata both did very well I though, weren't at all out muscled by the Stoke defense and were able to create a few chances for themselves and their team mates.

I thought Mata was our best player, A.Cole a close second getting the ever crucial goal.

I hope we see Moses; Sturridge; Cesar & Romeu against Wolves from the start and Bertrand as left back giving A.Cole a bit of a rest. Wouldn't be a bad time to name some youngsters to the bench as well.

Top of the League is all that matters at this point.

Im excited watching our attacking talents, when they click it will be fearsome. But it was really narrow and against park the bus teams its hard to break through, Moses was great though. Now lets see marin and azpi.