Chelsea 2-2 Juventus

BlueLion.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because every time you have replied to one of them you have missed his point.

What did i miss i dont understand where you're coming from? He said Romeu is still raw that means that he would prefer Mikel over him and he pointed that out aswell in his next comment . As for the other point he said that Ramires is not disciplined enough to play the holding role and i replied that he is better in the holding role than Lampard.

What did i miss i dont understand where you're coming from? He said Romeu is still raw that means that he would prefer Mikel over him and he pointed that out aswell in his next comment . As for the other point he said that Ramires is not disciplined enough to play the holding role and i replied that he is better in the holding role than Lampard.

You said Oscar had more tackles than Lampard didn't you?

Lamps

92% pass accuracy, touches 82, fouls 1, shots 2, tackles 2.

Oscar

90% pass accuracy, touches 49, 4 fouls, shots 2, tackles 2.

So im not sure where you got that from.

He isn't better than Lamps in the holding role, in a 4-3-3 he might be better as a side CM but not in a midfield 2.

You said Oscar had more tackles than Lampard didn't you?

Lamps

92% pass accuracy, touches 82, fouls 1, shots 2, tackles 2.

Oscar

90% pass accuracy, touches 49, 4 fouls, shots 2, tackles 2.

So im not sure where you got that from.

He intercepted the ball more than 2 times so i really dont know where you got from. As for the passing accuracy its strange that Lampard had the better passing tha Oscar yesterday.

You don't run this site. You have no right to tell anyone that they cannot be on this forum. We built this site for all fans, and I would almost guarantee his knowledge of Chelsea football club would be better then yours. You have petty come backs for everything and hardly reply with anything worth wild to read. Everytime he has tried discussing something with you, you have come back with a childish remark.

Its sort of unfair that we can't counter argue with you mods because if you get offended we get banned :(

I agree with BOSS. Oscar could be better in the holding role than Lampard.

1, Lampard charges forward way too much which is very annoying!

2, Oscar is much more agile and very combative despite his skinny frame, his interception ability is surprisingly good.

3, Oscar has much quicker feet and he distributes passes quick and accurate.

4, Again Oscar's pace creates space for himself to collect passes from teammates.

Your opinion though, Steve. Don't mistake your opinion as fact.

If anyone is doing that it's yourself. All you have basically done is try to start stupid arguments. You have had a couple of decent points the rest of it has mainly been you trying to fish for an argument.

Your opinion though, Steve. Don't mistake your opinion as fact.

Do you once again not see the irony? I have made logical arguments, you come back with Ad hominems. What was the point in telling me to piss off from the forum? I have been a member longer than you.

How have I posted delusional bullshit?

Why would you wish that? Fucking flog you are mate.

Because clearly Chelsea are having trouble realizing that Torres aint gonna be THAT main man we need this season. And at the moment it seems that the only way that Danny will be given enough trust and oppurtunities is that Torres has some kind of injury. It's all in the best interest of the club. Nothing major, just something that keeps him away for 2-3 games.

Because clearly Chelsea are having trouble realizing that Torres aint gonna be THAT main man we need this season. And at the moment it seems that the only way that Danny will be given enough trust and oppurtunities is that Torres has some kind of injury. It's all in the best interest of the club. Nothing major, just something that keeps him away for 2-3 games.

LOL Ruud Gullit said the same exact thing yesterday at the Sky sports review show.

Well anyway, I'll diffuse this heated argument...

I agree with BOSS. Oscar could be better in the holding role than Lampard.

1, Lampard charges forward way too much which is very annoying!

2, Oscar is much more agile and very combative despite his skinny frame, his interception ability is surprisingly good.

3, Oscar has much quicker feet and he distributes passes quick and accurate.

4, Again Oscar's pace creates space for himself to collect passes from teammates.

He wouldn't be allowed to go forward as much which takes away a lot from his game. He showed today his best work is when he is in and around the box. Think of him more as an attacking mifielder who can do his fair share of defensive duties. Hazard is the same. I don't know where this notion that Hazard and co won't help out defensively comes from. They do no less then the likes of Ronaldo/Di Maria, Robben/Ribery etc.