Chelsea 2-2 Juventus

BlueLion.

The ref was clearly on a bribe. Why the hell didn't he award us the penalty which we clearly deserved?! A very nasty tackle was played on Hazard. How come he denied us?

In my opinion Quagliarella wouldn't have had the opportunity to equalize if Terry would have been on his proper place. What was he doing all through out the game? RDM should have played Cahill and Romeu instead of Terry and Mikel. The 'Terry-Mikel' combination did not work at all :|

Oscar is The Little Wonder! :) He played brilliant and scored two wonderful goals. What a talented kid! Lucky that we have him :dance:

All in all, our average performance wasn't bad at all. But we could've won if that A-hole Portuguese would concentrate on the game with his wide eyes and give us the penalty we deserved! :rant:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the Mata chance and Hazard Penalty?...Exactly.

Mata's was half a chance and it only happened because Juve had everyone forward. Besides if you're saying that we only had 2 chances to score in the match, you're really just proving my point.

The ref was clearly on a bribe. Why the hell didn't he award us the penalty which we clearly deserved?! A very nasty tackle was played on Hazard. How come he denied us?

Well, Michel Platini used to play for Juventus and he hates the English clubs...

Otherwise you really have no idea about football.

Most overused insult in Football forums. Usually said when the Poster has no comeback post. They cannot reply with something relevant or constructive, so resort to this cheap insult.

Mata's was half a chance and it only happened because Juve had everyone forward. Besides if you're saying that we only had 2 chances to score in the match, you're really just proving my point.

These are added to the 2 goals we scored...We could have scored 4.

The reason there is no through balls is because torres doesnt make runs. like the post i made above

Or a lack of space to run into. People complain about him drifting wide, well he was up against three central defenders and Ramirez and Hazard never stretched the defence by hugging the touch lines. Where was he supposed to go? Would have been crowded out in the centre of the pitch, especially with Juve having 3 cms.

Most overused insult in Football forums. Usually said when the Poster has no comeback post. They cannot reply with something relevant or constructive, so resort to this cheap insult.

Mate seriously...I just explained to you why it was a deserved draw. Secondly every time I have had a discussion with you about Juve and Chelsea you have just basically said "you can't accept the truth" so don't you think that it is a bit rich for you to come out and say that?

No, it wouldn't have. Anyone else other than Hazard and its a Penalty.

It was a 50/50 call. It had nothing to do with it being Hazard or any other player. There has been far worse tackles in recent weeks then that particular one.

Bit of contact or alot of contact, a penalty is a penalty. Only because Hazard has a reputation of winning more penalties than the average player at the start of a season that now the refs think he is diving.

As soon as we dropped deep in the 70-75min was when shit hit the fan. Gave them too much space and they capitalized. Gutted about the result after being 2-0 up. REminds me when we were up 3-0 to utd and they came back last year

All in all good work by the lads. Unlucky to concede the two goals. Take note: offside trap doesn't work for us, and it cost us 3 points IMO. Hats off to Oscar, what a champion.

Luck had nothing to do with the 2 goals it was simply JT fucking up again honestly want to see Cahill in his place. Cahill is a very good defender he deserves to start.