Chelsea 2-2 Juventus

BlueLion.

i'd rather we finish second and get Barca right away so we can dump them out or get dumped out early and concentrate on the league

?..... be great to go some way towards defending our title. Got a good squad this year do I can see us finishing top four in the league easily (push for title next year IMO).

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Mate Lampard did not do any defensive work. And what about your defence. I am sure we would have scored more goals. We would have more possesion and more pace.

Lampard had the most k's run in your team, I doubt he did no defensive work.

Honestly, in my opinion on Hazard was a penalty to call.

Nevertheless the draw seem fair enouf to me, you must regret yourself for not having scored the 3-0 or the 3-1, you had some good opportunities.

Quagliarella 2-3 at the end would make me really happy, but it would be unfair.

I think that was the best Chelsea seasonal match (i'm correct?), while juventus is at top when Pirlo and Vucinic play their best football, and yesterday that has not happened.

It would have left your midfield so exposed.

Why are you still on our forum? What compels someone to (pathetically) linger around on another team's forum? Do you have nothing better to do? Our match is over. You can now log off and return to a Juve forum.

As I predicted...teams like Juve with a strong midfield make us disappear. Lamps just can't do the double pivot role, especially with a joke-of-midfielder like Mikel behind him. Could have been solved by buying a better DM...I think that in games like this we might need another CM instead of a winger (drop Ramires)

It's also hard to decide if the fails in the offside trap are because JT isn't quick enough or Luiz goes up to quickly :\

Why are you still on our forum? What compels someone to (pathetically) linger around on another team's forum? Do you have nothing better to do? Our match is over. You can now log off and return to a Juve forum.

ad hominem ad hominemad hominem ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem

Why can you not come up with a constructive discussion or answer, why must you resort to this? When did you start following football may I ask, kind sir. I have been a member here since 2009 Orange.

Get used to it mate, most of our fans sadly only see what they want to see and right now 'Lampard is no good' is a popular theme here.

Just read back a bit and you'll see people saying that it is his fault that the double pivot didn't work yesterday and we were playing 4-3-3!! :doh:

Agreed sometimes wonder what people are thinking. Guess they jump on bandwagons without looking at the game. We played More of a 4-4-1-1 last night to combat your higher numbers in midfield (you hold your shape very well). Our problem was in possession we should have played wider, exploited the three at the back, giving Torres more space to work in.

We maybe just edged the game but I'm talking 52-48.

Your a very good team.

Why can you not come up with a constructive discussion or answer, why must you resort to this? When did you start following football may I ask, kind sir.

No answer? I thought so. Plenty of Juve forums. Go sign up for one.

You don't run this site. You have no right to tell anyone that they cannot be on this forum. We built this site for all fans, and I would almost guarantee his knowledge of Chelsea football club would be better then yours. You have petty come backs for everything and hardly reply with anything worth wild to read. Everytime he has tried discussing something with you, you have come back with a childish remark.

Why can you not come up with a constructive discussion or answer, why must you resort to this? When did you start following football may I ask, kind sir. I have been a member here since 2009 Orange.

Well mate you did not come up with an conclusion that Lampard did more defensive work than Oscar. Oscar had more tackles and better passes + he maintained possesion.

Just start this RDM

Sturridge

Mata-Oscar-Hazard

Romeu-Ramires

Cole-Cahill-Luiz-Iva

Cech

Fuck no, Ramirez can't play in the pivot. He is not technical good enough, his strength is that he is an incredible athlete, would suit a 4-3-3.

Why? Mate Lampard did not do any defensive work. And what about your defence. I am sure we would have scored more goals. We would have more possesion and more pace.

I kinda liked Ramires on the wing, he's not Mata or Hazard but he gives great balance in the defensive phase, he slides back to form a 3 men midfield.. we had a similar situation a couple years back playing with Krasic and Marchisio on the wings. of course Marchisio was not the best for the role but it was necessary to release Krasic from most defensive tasks, like you do with the others offensive midfielders(not yesterday, Oscar had to be close to Pirlo)