Victor Moses

Superblue

• 3 weeks later...

His defensive commitment has been phenomenal this season. Altough he is an offensive player, he is very good in defending and knows how to use his strong body in order to get on the ball. Because of his and Alonso´s back-tracking we are able to outnumber the attacking opponent on the wing, which leads to quick interceptions by one of our defenders and then we can hit the other team on the break like numerous times in yesterdays second half. 

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

He and Willian have no chemistry together.

As soon as Willian went off he was back to attacking. Its almost as if Willian does not want to pass to him.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Either Willian is so bad in decision making in the final third that he forgot to pass to Moses open a lot or he did it intentionally. But then again, I remember him and Ivanovic having very poor chemistry and compared to Moses and pedro, it was non existent against bournemoth. 

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Either Willian is so bad in decision making in the final third that he forgot to pass to Moses open a lot or he did it intentionally. But then again, I remember him and Ivanovic having very poor chemistry and compared to Moses and pedro, it was non existent against bournemoth. 

William hasn't really got a footballing brain.

21 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Dunno if you saw this move by him @ 2min 45 sec leaving Peters on his arse

It just show ya how good off a coach conte is he spot how good moses is which other managers didn't see at the club moses has been like a new signing this season if he keeps the form up I think it will be toss up between Costa moses and Azpilicueta who will win chelsea player of the year this season 

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

It just show ya how good off a coach conte is he spot how good moses is which other managers didn't see at the club moses has been like a new signing this season if he keeps the form up I think it will be toss up between Costa moses and Azpilicueta who will win chelsea player of the year this season 

Contes seen something that some of us has seen in him and gone with it.  I hope he does it in the transfer wqindow too.

I know its easy to say it now but Ive always liked him and wanted him to play. Hes always had a pretty good pre season and thought he deserved a shot. Lets hope he gets even better.

Ever since teams started adapting better to our system he's been downright average (and i'm being kind)

Especially his decision making in the final third is annoying the hell out of me. 

5 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

Ever since teams started adapting better to our system he's been downright average (and i'm being kind)

Especially his decision making in the final third is annoying the hell out of me. 

Decision making has always been his main issue along with consistency (but he's shown that this season), if he adds that to his game he's the perfect wing back for us. I don't think he's a world class player but this position gives him a lot of space to run in to and doesn't exactly put the creativite onus on him.

6 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

never have i seen a player look DOWN more than Moses. Legit never gets his head up when he's attacking. And his crossing is awful...

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Why do you post tabloid lies, when Barca were linked to Moses earlier by the tabloids Barca fans laughed. 

38 minutes ago, kiwi1691 said:

Why do you post tabloid lies, when Barca were linked to Moses earlier by the tabloids Barca fans laughed. 

I never said theyre true did I?

The idea is to read as much info as YOU can find about a subject and come to your own conclusions.

You ever find somewhere that posts 100% truth then post the link and let us kjnow yeah ;)