Victor Moses

Superblue

his exodus for 3 years is one of the biggest enigmas for me.

very good defensively, good in attack. would be a brilliant squad player/replacement. seems like such a jose player. gives his all on the pitch. yet has been exiled 3 times now. while buying 35mil of salah and cuadrado.

ENIGMA

his exodus for 3 years is one of the biggest enigmas for me.

very good defensively, good in attack. would be a brilliant squad player/replacement. seems like such a jose player. gives his all on the pitch. yet has been exiled 3 times now. while buying 35mil of salah and cuadrado.

ENIGMA

does Enigma mean FUCKING Ridiculous?

What I do find funny about all the whinging about Moses being let go is for years everytime a youth player gets overlooked for a squad role in favour of an experienced player who will never be good enough for a starter its been all "what's the point of having him as a squad player when we can giveit to a young player with potential to move up", for example Kalou/Kakuta.

With Moses we have done just that and there's still moaning :lol:

I understand why he never made it here. He's a midtable player. At his age, maybe a future Spurs level player. But I don't think he's good enough for a club like Chelsea. Definitely not for what Chelsea aspire to be.

He was better off forcing a permanent move imo.

I understand why he never made it here. He's a midtable player. At his age, maybe a future Spurs level player. But I don't think he's good enough for a club like Chelsea. Definitely not for what Chelsea aspire to be.

He was better off forcing a permanent move imo.

The grass is greener syndrome is the only reason I can think of for people having a meltdown over Moses not being here.

I mean I get it with Sturridge, KDB, Mata, Matic before he returned and even Lukaku but Moses? Really?He's had two shots at the top level and was average some times decent with us and abysmal at Liverpool.

The grass is greener syndrome is the only reason I can think of for people having a meltdown over Moses not being here.

I mean I get it with Sturridge, KDB, Mata, Matic before he returned and even Lukaku but Moses? Really?He's had two shots at the top level and was average some times decent with us and abysmal at Liverpool.

made to play as a CAM and then dropped. hard to judge him on that.

we have had players like salah, cuadrado as our back ups and we have been unable to even rotate cos they are so shit.

wait a minute. as a right winger, is willian really better than moses?one of the biggest drawbacks of moses is that his end product is poor, but so is willian's.

made to play as a CAM and then dropped. hard to judge him on that.

we have had players like salah, cuadrado as our back ups and we have been unable to even rotate cos they are so shit.

wait a minute. as a right winger, is willian really better than moses?one of the biggest drawbacks of moses is that his end product is poor, but so is willian's.

But we can't use the justification to have a player on there better than what Cuadrado gave us, else we would be scouring league two, although a Cuadrado on best form is a very good player, just didn't happen here.

Yes I think Willian is a lot better, he's a bit of a flake (to say the least) in the final move but he is almost flawless before that, there's a reason he hasn't been shafted like all the other RMs. Moses has a habit of killing counter attacks at any area of the pitch.

And Moses is hardly the most prolific of scorers either, he's on his ninth year as a pro and is on 37 goals, that's about 4/5 goals a year depending on how many he nets for WHU, bare in mind 3 of those seasons were in the Championship too.

But we can't use the justification to have a player on there better than what Cuadrado gave us, else we would be scouring league two, although a Cuadrado on best form is a very good player, just didn't happen here.

Yes I think Willian is a lot better, he's a bit of a flake (to say the least) in the final move but he is almost flawless before that, there's a reason he hasn't been shafted like all the other RMs. Moses has a habit of killing counter attacks at any area of the pitch.

And Moses is hardly the most prolific of scorers either, he's on his ninth year as a pro and is on 37 goals, that's about 4/5 goals a year depending on how many he nets for WHU, bare in mind 3 of those seasons were in the Championship too.

but that was my point.

people say he is not "chelsea material" yet we bought the likes of cuadrado and salah. or had kalou and malouda.

as for willian, he is a brilliant player technically. has a massive workrate and would be a good option to have thru the center. but on the right wing, he is average. he plays cos of his workrate and protection to ivanovic. his crosses are poor (something which should be a primary aspect of a winger). and his dribbling is more suited to a CAM (sideways driblling which generally creates space for others by taking an opposition player with him). but on "beating" his man, willian is okay. i think moses is better in these aspects.

as for end product, i totally agree. but i dont think willian is a lot better in that aspect.

anyways, right now, we have pedro, so i can understand. but there have been times when moses would have been a great option to have had in the squad.

but that was my point.

people say he is not "chelsea material" yet we bought the likes of cuadrado and salah. or had kalou and malouda.

as for willian, he is a brilliant player technically. has a massive workrate and would be a good option to have thru the center. but on the right wing, he is average. he plays cos of his workrate and protection to ivanovic. his crosses are poor (something which should be a primary aspect of a winger). and his dribbling is more suited to a CAM (sideways driblling which generally creates space for others by taking an opposition player with him). but on "beating" his man, willian is okay. i think moses is better in these aspects.

as for end product, i totally agree. but i dont think willian is a lot better in that aspect.

anyways, right now, we have pedro, so i can understand. but there have been times when moses would have been a great option to have had in the squad.

Of course Salah and Cuadrado aren't good enough for us but two (or three) wrongs don't make a right.

And Malouda was defiently good enough for us, he turned shit post double but so did most of the squad.

At least it's starting to look like we'll be getting our money back for him at this rate.

I'm not sure why he hasn't been sold, I'm sure a mid table team will have him.

His new contract kind of gives me the thought that he is a safety net in case we fuck up a window so badly were short of AMs that or for an injury crisis.

Of course Salah and Cuadrado aren't good enough for us but two (or three) wrongs don't make a right.

And Malouda was defiently good enough for us, he turned shit post double but so did most of the squad.

thats the point. i dont think he would be "wrong".

twice in 2 years, he has gone to city and produced a brilliant performance (last year with stoke and he was immense in that game too).

i think he would have been a better option that rambo on the right even if that was a tactical call.as for it being a "grass is greener syndrome", i disagree on that. people wanted him to start community shield and swansea game. so he was pretty much being considered good enough for us when he was here.

thats the point. i dont think he would be "wrong".

twice in 2 years, he has gone to city and produced a brilliant performance (last year with stoke and he was immense in that game too).

i think he would have been a better option that rambo on the right even if that was a tactical call.as for it being a "grass is greener syndrome", i disagree on that. people wanted him to start community shield and swansea game. so he was pretty much being considered good enough for us when he was here.

Ok fair enough but I disagree, he seems to have found his level at Stoke/WHU, there's no shame in that, he's a decent enough player but some players just don't seem to transfer that to top level, like him and Roswell.

I'm not sure why he hasn't been sold, I'm sure a mid table team will have him.

His new contract kind of gives me the thought that he is a safety net in case we fuck up a window so badly were short of AMs that or for an injury crisis.

I think no one wanted to meet our valuation of at least £10m so we gave him the fresh contract and hoped for a similar season to last. I'd say we will get our valuation for him next summer, that's if West Ham don't try to snap him up in January.

I think no one wanted to meet our valuation of at least £10m so we gave him the fresh contract and hoped for a similar season to last. I'd say we will get our valuation for him next summer, that's if West Ham don't try to snap him up in January.

Do you think it's because a Nigerian HG player isn't the same as English HG? I think £10m is quite fair. Especially at his age. Of course there are the yearly surprise bargains but so many inferior or similar level players go for a lot more.