Victor Moses

Superblue

How about I produce proof of my intelligence and you produce proof of your elegance? Hmm guess I will have to settle for fewer (can't be too greedy) insults from now on?

i have priorities in life.

elegance is right down in the crapper. intelligence is paramount. cant say it for everybody though.

"From that to being a solution at Chelsea goes a long way."

its like "just" cause his performed yesterday, NOW, people want him or would have loved him to stay here.

which is not just wrong but hopelessly wrong. moses is a better winger than willian. moses currently is a better option than even hazard. its not "just" cause he had a good performance last night, that people are upset. he would have been a brilliant option to have in these cases when our wingers are totally out of form. he is physically strong, has an immense workrate and a brilliant dribbler. yes, his end product is poor, but he makes up in the other attributes of his game.

Why are you always so angry? Dude chill down, it's a forum, you don't have to prove yourself to anyone.

Moses would be a nice option to have, but we already have Hazard/Willian/Pedro/Traoré/Kenedy wingers is the least of our worries.

Why are you always so angry? Dude chill down, it's a forum, you don't have to prove yourself to anyone.

Moses would be a nice option to have, but we already have Hazard/Willian/Pedro/Traoré/Kenedy wingers is the least of our worries.

moses is better than 3 of those as a winger.

How about I produce proof of my intelligence and you produce proof of your elegance? Hmm guess I will have to settle for fewer (can't be too greedy) insults from now on?

i have priorities in life.

elegance is right down in the crapper. intelligence is paramount. cant say it for everybody though.

Both of you give at rest right now. didierforever, you are walking a fine line to being completely removed from this forum, as it seems your little 7 day break hasn't changed your attitude at all. There is your last warning, nothing more is needed to be said.

Is Moses better than Pedro though? Why are people even complaining? Who's he coming to replace?

no , but we didn't start the season with pedro. moses should have started arsenal, swansea , city. he'd be one of the few players , actually motivated and physically capable.

and now , he could be a regular off the bench.

"From that to being a solution at Chelsea goes a long way."

its like "just" cause his performed yesterday, NOW, people want him or would have loved him to stay here.

which is not just wrong but hopelessly wrong. moses is a better winger than willian. moses currently is a better option than even hazard. its not "just" cause he had a good performance last night, that people are upset. he would have been a brilliant option to have in these cases when our wingers are totally out of form. he is physically strong, has an immense workrate and a brilliant dribbler. yes, his end product is poor, but he makes up in the other attributes of his game.

So because someone thinks otherwise they're stupid? Just relax a bit.

no , but we didn't start the season with pedro. moses should have started arsenal, swansea , city. he'd be one of the few players , actually motivated and physically capable.

and now , he could be a regular off the bench.

Our problems run far deeper than that though. Moses wouldn't have solved anything in those games IMO. If we can't get the best out of players like Hazard, Costa, Fabregas etc. it isn't the case of getting a player in instead of them - it's a lot deeper than that. Sorry, I just don't believe Moses would've changed any of those results.

I'm in the Moses camp , he had a decent enough time the seasons he was with us even that horrible Europa league season were his goals/assists matched up to the rest of the other wingers bar Hazard,i think with a bit more coaching he could get 20/30 games a season and rack up more goals/assists than Willian who i like but feel fustrated most times he gets to the final third.

I'm in the Moses camp , he had a decent enough time the seasons he was with us even that horrible Europa league season were his goals/assists matched up to the rest of the other wingers bar Hazard,i think with a bit more coaching he could get 20/30 games a season and rack up more goals/assists than Willian who i like but feel fustrated most times he gets to the final third.

Probably theres gonna be few defenders who gonna have better goal/assist ratio

Probably theres gonna be few defenders who gonna have better goal/assist ratio

The Europa season i think he got 10/11 goals and around 8-10 assists,if you can find afew defenders with a better goal/assist please contact CFC straight away and become their players agent asap lol. All our defenders last season put together would be close to that total me thinks!How many goals/assists did Willian get last year in about 50games?