Chelsea 1 - 4 Atletico Madrid

Kieran.

MOTM  

128 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

I hope this game was a wake up call for RDM, mostly that Ramires cant be used at the RW and that our double pivot is worrying.

Oscar, Moses, Cesar: These guys have to be given playtime asap and establish themselfes in the team. They will be VITAL to us.

Marin: Obviousley the same when he recovered.

Romeu: Whats going on with this guy? Obviousley we kept him this transfer window, so I hope he will be playing asap.

Cech

Iva - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Romeu - Oscar

Moses - Mata - Hazard

Torres

Perhaps Im abit optimistic about the double pivot, could be Ramires+Mikel also. And Oscar might just be used as CAM.

I have faith that when those players are established in the team, we will start seeing some more magic.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest bummer for me is that we now have to wait an entire week before our next game. Ideally I would have liked to see us play again ins 3-4 days.

Instead, we'll carry this for a while now. A game that quick would have forced Di Matteo to make some changes (Azpilicueta, Moses, Oscar in. Ivanovic, Ramires, Lampard out) whereas now I have my doubts on whether they will happen.

My biggest concern going into this season, and still remains to be Di Matteo himself. His tactics yesterday were poor, substitutions horrendous. Willing to let it go as a one-off but I'm still unconvinced (simply because he hasnt had a chance to show it yet) whether he will be willing to make hard decisions if they prove to be necessary. Also I'm sick of seeing Ramires at RW jfc

My biggest concern going into this season, and still remains to be Di Matteo himself. His tactics yesterday were poor, substitutions horrendous. Willing to let it go as a one-off but I'm still unconvinced (simply because he hasnt had a chance to show it yet) whether he will be willing to make hard decisions if they prove to be necessary.

Agree! Couldn't understand why he waited till the 80th minute to make the second substitution and then later Bertrand for Cole? What was that for?!!

The biggest bummer for me is that we now have to wait an entire week before our next game. Ideally I would have liked to see us play again ins 3-4 days.

Two weeks. Next match is QPR away on the 15th of this month.

Instead, we'll carry this for a while now. A game that quick would have forced Di Matteo to make some changes (Azpilicueta, Moses, Oscar in. Ivanovic, Ramires, Lampard out) whereas now I have my doubts on whether they will happen.

My biggest concern going into this season, and still remains to be Di Matteo himself. His tactics yesterday were poor, substitutions horrendous. Willing to let it go as a one-off but I'm still unconvinced (simply because he hasnt had a chance to show it yet) whether he will be willing to make hard decisions if they prove to be necessary. Also I'm sick of seeing Ramires at RW jfc

Poor sub cause the game was lost and not many people cared.

Simple as that.

But as far as judging RDM, people are coming with these "I have these doubts from the beginning"....well everyone have doubts from the beginning!

It was the same shit when Mourinho first came.

Just wait at least half of the season before materializing those concerns.

But as far as judging RDM, people are coming with these "I have these doubts from the beginning"....well everyone have doubts from the beginning!

It was the same shit when Mourinho first came.

Just wait at least half of the season before materializing those concerns.

Even SAF took a couple of seasons to settle at united and the fans wanted him out in the third. Can you imagine of they had got rid of him in 1989. I still reckon we should of kept Carlo though.

Even SAF took a couple of seasons to settle at united and the fans wanted him out in the third. Can you imagine of they had got rid of him in 1989. I still reckon we should of kept Carlo though.

Well it's also base on the manager.

Cause if we would have used that same excuse for Scolari, Avram, and AVB.....

RDM so far has more quality then all these 3 managers.

Has more potential.

Surely at the moment he is not good as a Carlo, Hiddink or Mourinho, but so far he has done good.....well if you care about form in meaningless pre-season and meaningless cup then he has done bad.

But for me, RDM has done no evil.

Well it's also base on the manager.

Cause if we would have used that same excuse for Scolari, Avram, and AVB.....

RDM so far has more quality then all these 3 managers.

Has more potential.

Surely at the moment he is not good as a Carlo, Hiddink or Mourinho, but so far he has done good.....well if you care about form in meaningless pre-season and meaningless cup then he has done bad.

But for me, RDM has done no evil.

oh FFS, don't post nonesense like that!

it's a European trophy FFS!

RDM said himself before the game that he would take it seriously, he just got his tactics wrong...very wrong.