Kieran.

MOTM  

128 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still laugh at some of the users here.

One game is all praise and hope, and next game is all gloom and despair.

It sounds like a lot of people here suffer from Bipolar disorder.

bipolar-symptoms.jpg

:lol:

Your last 10 posts or so have been nothing but complaints about people complaining about the game. It's getting old.

Take a fucking chill pill. Last night I was drunk and pissed off. I still stand by the fact that it was an embarresement though.

And dont you even dare call me a joke fan. Ive been supporting Chelsea since 1999 (I was 11 years old at that time)

Being a joke had nothing to do with how long you have supported the club, it's about your attitude.

I don;t understand why u people attacking the defence, the real problem is with Lampard and Mikel, they r why chelsea can't defence well or build a single offence, i don't know why RDM insists starting every match with them, never seen slower players like them, even Pele was our CF, he wont be able to score a goal in 1000000 match

This was the worse ive seen Ivanovic play. Pathetic!!!!!!!!!

Him getting booked so early on didn't help. Was like he was scared to make a tackle incase he got sent off and missed Juve. Had we a right back on the bench he'd probably of came off.

Him getting booked so early on didn't help. Was like he was scared to make a tackle incase he got sent off and missed Juve. Had we a right back on the bench he'd probably of came off.

Its not about the Tackle. He was spending most of the time in the attacking half and they were rightly exploiting the space behind him and he wasnt fast enough to get back, It was chaotic

In as much as Chelsea is implementing an attacking and stylish game of play, we forgot to realise that yesterday we were playing against the "Masters" of this type of play!!!! All spanish teams are good at this type of play and the only way we could beat Athletico Madrid was to play the standard we did use against Barca, that is, a more defensive and counter attack type of play. Moreso, playing an attacking game doesn't mean the whole team should attack, Cole and the other guys were "attacking" and moved too forward leaving the defense vulnurable. Mata, Hazard and Lampard are the only ones who appeared to have pace and desiciveness. The rest were clueless and slowing the game down. Oscar spiced the game up and he should get more playtime. I wonder why we buy players like Oscar and never use them, we even loan out some of our good players. As for our "keeper" I mean the one who plays for Athletico Madrid, thats boy is gaining a lot of valuable experience at Athletico and many big clubs are watching him, do not be shocked if he is snatched away!!