• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hazrad-32 mil

oscar-25mil

marin-8mil

moses-9mil

azpi-7mil

over 80mill spent in one window! cant argue at all with players, all in lower 20s have high potential, all bought same window, 4 are in same part of the pitch, and all WILL be playing. how can you not be happy with this window?!

great work from emenalo, gourlay, RDM, also Roman. and evrybody else i may have forgot, to me its good we see didnt pay insane prices for targets, simply what a summer this has been! UCL champs and puting that money to proper use.

hazrad-32 mil

oscar-25mil

marin-8mil

moses-9mil

azpi-7mil

over 80mill spent in one window! cant argue at all with players, all in lower 20s have high potential, all bought same window, 4 are in same part of the pitch, and all WILL be playing. how can you not be happy with this window?!

great work from emenalo, gourlay, RDM, also Roman. and evrybody else i may have forgot, to me its good we see didnt pay insane prices for targets, simply what a summer this has been! UCL champs and puting that money to proper use.

I do have high hopes for Oscar but I think £25m is maybe a bit too much for him regardless of potential. We kind of got ripped off there considering he was bought for almost double Cazorla's fee and nearly triple the amount we payed for Moses. Regardless, though I do agree with you, has been a summer to enjoy with the signings and there still may be more, but doubt it

I do have high hopes for Oscar but I think £25m is maybe a bit too much for him regardless of potential. We kind of got ripped off there considering he was bought for almost double Cazorla's fee and nearly triple the amount we payed for Moses. Regardless, though I do agree with you, has been a summer to enjoy with the signings and there still may be more, but doubt it

It was 19m.

Mata, Hazard, Moses, Marin, and Oscar. We have great depth in the wings and Attacking Midfielder department. Not to mention Ramires, KDB, and Meireles can play there as well :o Crazy Depth.

I know he's not going to get any time and will probably move on, but Yossi played almost every week for the second half of the season in a team that finished third, and he's our what? 7th choice? CRAZY depth.

Malouda and Kakuta, same applies.