Victor Moses Joins Chelsea

James

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else quite excited by the fact that all of our wingers or creative players we have signed have the ability to be effective from both wings, and what I mean is that they can inter change during the match.

Moses done this to good effect against us and also last season.

Hazard and Mata interchange A LOT - so I feel that with Hazard/Mata/Moses on the pitch interchanging constantly.. Just wow, the kid has the ability there for sure and I'm also looking forward to what he can learn from hazard/mata/torres (torres about movement more tbh)

Stunning summer indeed. I might just had Tiote if RDM isnt going to give Essien a real chance to get back to imself just a bit. I dont think Mikel is the right player for the 'Double Pivot' shit, Tiote is way more energetic which is perfect for our line up.

good signing. good price.half the price he would have gone for if he had chosen to represent England instead of Nigeria. and our homegrown quota is back up to 8 and more importantly we have 2 proper wingers now.

moving to London won`t be a problem either as he has already lived here for 9 years before he moved to Wigan and probably still has family living in town.

good signing. good price.half the price he would have gone for if he had chosen to represent England instead of Nigeria. and our homegrown quota is back up to 8 and more importantly we have 2 proper wingers now.

moving to London won`t be a problem either as he has already lived here for 9 years before he moved to Wigan and probably still has family living in town.

Honestly i didnt even read a line of what you wrote...Just a lil bit baked and happy about the transfer and you avatar just happened to be perfect for everything....

I would of liked it if we had him available for tomorrow. He absolutely destroyed Newcastle last season when Wigan beat them 4-0, he got 2 goals and he kept running past Coloccini and Santon like they were not even on the pitch. His turn of pace would of been a big advantage because Newcastle really struggled against Sturridge's pace last season.

Your avatar is the bomb!

Probably the best boss avatar I seen in this site!