Chelsea Vs Newcastle

James

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I worry about Lampard in this game, he left Mikel with bad situations against Wigan and Reading. Often it was Hazard/Mata coming back to pick up the ball from Mikel/our CBs as Lampard was still either up field or making his way back.

Lamps has to learn and adapt to his NEW role and realise that he is getting on a bit.

Newcastle are extremely mobile in the centre of the park

Squad news

David Luiz is back in contention for a start following a slight knee problem which is especially welcome as John Terry is a doubt with a neck injury suffered against Reading.

New signing Marko Marin may miss out again.

The Ameobi brothers, both of whom have nursed hamstring injuries, and influential defender Fabricio Coloccini (thigh), may all return to action for Newcastle. Demba Ba faces a test having missed the the Europa League game with a sore shin. Cheick Tiote is a doubt with a calf strain.

I wouldn't take a draw today because i know it's a game we really can win. I'd be a bit frustrated with a draw because we need to be more ruthless in these types of games. If we were about to go to the Emirates, Old Trafford or the Etihad, i'd say gimme a draw but not at home to Newcastle. A draw is possible but we should win the game imo.

I cant believe people are actually talking about being happy with a draw at home to Newcastle??? yes Newcatsle are a good team but we are better than them! and the Champions of Europe!!! no way should we be happy with drawing with any team at Stamford Bridge! we should be going all out for the 3 points and thats exactly what we will do today!

COME ON CHELSEA!!!