Oscar

themightyblue

We've always, ever since i've watched Chelsea, been maybe 1 player or 2 away from the perfect squad balance. We're really doing a fantastic job this year. At the moment we're just wanking, if we get Cavani it will be the climax.

We still don't have a right winger/right introverted winger, I'd sleep better at night if Hulk and an RB are to be the final signings.

I think we need some more defensive/back up minded signings than Hulk right now. If we get Hulk we'll be in a situation where we have too many queen bee's and not enough worker bee's.

We've always, ever since i've watched Chelsea, been maybe 1 player or 2 away from the perfect squad balance. We're really doing a fantastic job this year. At the moment we're just wanking, if we get Cavani it will be the climax.

I think the squad is enormously off balance, actually, and we will pay for that when we draw Barcelona in the CL knockout stages. Unless we sign Messi we point-blank cannot out attack Real, Bayern or Barcelona and we will have to bus our way through. Except now we don't have the personnel to park it. There are too many attacking midfielders (both central and wide), not enough strikers or defensive midfielders.

Oscar, Hazard, Mata, Marin, De Bruyne, Malouda, McEachran, Sturridge.. none of them guys you can ask often to defend for their lives, Mata aside. And up front we're literally light weight, we could do with signing a 2 metre tall, 90 kg target man that we can hoof it to.

Lampard can't play forever. If we're to evolve, we need to bring class youngsters in who can take us to the highest level. Lampard has been the best midfielder in our history but as Brazil, Barca and Spain have shown, football is changing big time now.

I think we need some more defensive/back up minded signings than Hulk right now. If we get Hulk we'll be in a situation where we have too many queen bee's and not enough worker bee's.

He wasn't shy of his defensive duties against Team GB the other week, we need a big physical presence in attack, we only have small frail midgets atm.

"A 5ft 10in (1.79m) attacking midfielder who can play wide, he has a reputation for good pass-and-move football, protecting the ball and choosing the right moment to play passes."

A hint?