Oscar

themightyblue

One word......Ramires.

When he arrived he was built like a budgies hard on, it took him a while to get into the flow of English football and he's flourished without bulking up.

Yeah but he had been working on body work before he arrived at Chelsea, he even said that himself in an interview and he had kept working on it last season. I didn't exactly mean put on 50 lbs and turn himself into an utter beast, just a little bit extra so he is a wee bitty stronger. Especially if he is going to be playing in the double pivot where he will need to come in and try to get the ball of bigger/stronger players.

It's good to see de Bruyne and Piazon play of course but just be nice to have everyone available, especially Mata and Oscar. I'd love to see that Mata - Hazard - Ramires or Oscar attacking threat on the pitch at the same time against a team like Seattle and PSG in a different way. I love Piazon tho, can't wait to see him in the full set up. It's amazing thinking of the team we could put out next season. I've never known anything like this, this is what you call transformation.

i am still skeptical about the transformation. won't believe it till it happens. as of now, we have added only Hazard and Marin...

i am still skeptical about the transformation. won't believe it till it happens. as of now, we have added only Hazard and Marin...

I think the transformation for us kinda started when RDM took the helm. He brought the club its greatest cup success essentially overnight (considering the time he had). But it is up to him now to continue the "transformation" of the lingering Mourinho Chelsea into a new and more modern squad. That may mean adding an excess of talented midfielders, but by the way RDM managed to coach our midfield into a complete 180 of form and effectiveness from AVB's midfield (with the same players) we can only be excited by the fact that he is adding more fuel to our fire.

May the transformation continue! :D

WELCOME OSCAR!!!

http://esportes.br.msn.com/futebol/liberado-oscar-faz-exames-e-assina-com-o-chelsea

Wow... Hazard, Oscar and maybe Hulk, fantastic!

_____________Cech_______________

Ivanovic_______Terry___________Luiz

____________Essien______________

Ramires_______________Lampard___

____________Oscar_______________

Hulk_____________________Hazard__

_____________Torres______________

Not sure if serious?

WELCOME OSCAR!!!

http://esportes.br.m...a-com-o-chelsea

Wow... Hazard, Oscar and maybe Hulk, fantastic!

What.. the.. fuck. I hope you accidentally left our best player out. How can one possibly leave Mata out of a first team. Semi blasphemy. Not to mention a three man defence, and Essien in the starting line up. Unless you're joking, this is the most ridiculous mock up of a possible first team for next season I've seen so far.

About the link, is it just a news site running the same story as SSN or something new?

What.. the.. fuck. I hope you accidentally left our best player out. How can one possibly leave Mata out of a first team. Semi blasphemy. Not to mention a three man defence, and Essien in the starting line up. Unless you're joking, this is the most ridiculous mock up of a possible first team for next season I've seen so far.

About the link, is it just a news site running the same story as SSN or something new?

I prefer Hazard and Hulk than Mata...

I prefer Hazard and Hulk than Mata...

Not only has Hulk not even signed yet, but he is a RW and therefor has no connection to wether Mata is in the first team or not. Hazard and Mata can easily play together in the LW and CAM positions. Mata's position last season under Di Matteo is occupied by Oscar in your mock up. Are you honestly disregarding our best player for him. I'm not really sure wether you're trolling or not.

Not only has Hulk not even signed yet, but he is a RW and therefor has no connection to wether Mata is in the first team or not. Hazard and Mata can easily play together in the LW and CAM positions. Mata's position last season under Di Matteo is occupied by Oscar in your mock up. Are you honestly disregarding our best player for him. I'm not really sure wether you're trolling or not.

Oscar is a CAM... Oscar or Mata, i prefer Oscar =]