Oscar

themightyblue

Stop insulting other posters for starter and second learn to make sense in what you say. You always bash Oscar in every thread i see you.

stop making idiotic statements specially when it does not concern u! and i ll stop "insulting"!!!

if u think i was bashing oscar last night, i am sorry but its you who needs to learn to read!!!! go back, get a dictionary and read it again!!!

stop making idiotic statements specially when it does not concern u! and i ll stop "insulting"!!!

if u think i was bashing oscar last night, i am sorry but its you who needs to learn to read!!!! go back, get a dictionary and read it again!!!

Dude - I enjoyed our discussion - I see your point (and hope you see mine)

But lets drop that and focus on something everybody can agree on...

'We want THAT Oscar next season :)"

Still think so??? Even after that 89th minute double tackle or the late goal!!! Or the whole performance!!! Unbelievable performance. Outstanding!!

i am "hating"? so asking oscar to give 100% for chelsea like he did yesterday for brazil is "hating"!!! some of the idiots here are just unbelievable!!!

Have a discussion but please stop calling people idiots who have a difference of opinion to you.

Still amazes me how deceptively strong he is. His grittiness & toughness must be a result of his upbringing. He kept skinning Croatia's left back time and time again and was able to ride out his challenges and shirt pulling.

Why have we never made use of his crossing ability by the way? I constantly see him putting in amazing crosses whenever he's in a Brazil shirt but I can't remember a single decent cross from him at Chelsea. The whip and bend he's able to generate on them from even a standing start is amazing. Should be first choice on set pieces next season.

Why have we never made use of his crossing ability by the way? I constantly see him putting in amazing crosses whenever he's in a Brazil shirt but I can't remember a single decent cross from him at Chelsea. The whip and bend he's able to generate on them from even a standing start is amazing. Should be first choice on set pieces next season.

Crosses to whom? Brazil's problem is a bit similar to our's in that neither of us have a decent target man (or had in our case hopefully).

I wanted to ask something, in the match yesterday, oscar played mostly on the wings. And he excelled brilliantly because he beat his man and could deliver fantastic crosses in dangerous areas for brazil.

In the attacking midfield, more quick one-twos and through balls create the most chances, but this is not exactly oscars strong point.

So do you think oscar is better off staying in the wings when attacking??

I think it's all part if his ups and downs... He had stinkers in the wing for us and also good matches. so it depends of the day. His main problems keep being the inconsistency and his adaptation to really cope with a physical, high paced league with little spaces. When he excels at that and gets more consistent I believe he'll be able to play both in the center and in the wings

I think it's all part if his ups and downs... He had stinkers in the wing for us and also good matches. so it depends of the day. His main problems keep being the inconsistency and his adaptation to really cope with a physical, high paced league with little spaces. When he excels at that and gets more consistent I believe he'll be able to play both in the center and in the wings

Hopefully he gets a more free role for us next season and gets his consistency going.

That end of last season where he didn't play most of our last matches could have helped him get some much needed rest he hasn't got for 2 years since the olympics.

Hazard is quite similar to Neymar in position and when taking on opponents, why isnt he exchanging positions with Oscar more? Oscar and Neymar exchange positions brilliantly for Brazil, its time for Hazard and Oscar to do the same. There were few times last season (and season before) when those two switched and it looked good. I think Mou needs to give Oscar some more freedom to go on wings/centre when he feels so. im sure that would wind up defenders a bit with their marking.

Just so it for the first time- wtf is Oscar doing shirtless on a Calvin Klein AD? i cant believe they took him, i mean he as the body of a 13 year old.

lol. if only shirtless:

http://www.universoaa.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/oscar-CAPA-580x580.jpg

http://www.underwearexpert.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/calvin-klein-jeans+underwear-brazil-emboaba_ph_jacksondan-PR-IMAGE.jpg

now it's 5-6 months? LOL forever. I'm not sure if you watched Chelsea this year, mate, but whatever floats your boat.

His last good match for us was on New Year's... against Soton. Then he got injured, had a dip of form, and let his emotions get the best of him. Even if you don't discount the time he didn't even play at all because he was injured, it doesn't make 5 months, let alone six. I'm sick of fans like you and that has nothing to do with Oscar, but with you. Always taking digs at the players, seemingly watching another blue team and coming with opinions that differ from facts. No one denies he's been shocking for us, but saying it's been for 5-6 months is ridiculous.

Well he was anonymous for half the season after a very bright start, where his form prompted Mata to sit on the bench and eventually leave because he couldn't get in the team. Someone who was putting Mata, 2 times player of the year, arguably the best playmaker in the PL since arriving in 2011, only behind Silva perhaps, on the bench you expect much much much better. I am not stupid, you might want to say that but I'm not, the Southampton game where he and Willian came on was the last good game I can remember him playing for a good while but still if you look at how any other number 10 in the top 5 or 6 PL teams played in the last second half of the season you really have to consider how poor he was. Then when he lines up for Brazil and plays an outstanding match it makes me think what could have been.

Don't even bother starting with this fans like you bullshit, you're just being like that for no reason, I am not the only person on this forum who was disappointed with Oscar's season and just because you disagree doesn't mean you're right. In fact by the time Jose Mourinho even said he was disappointed with Oscar towards the end of the season that says something doesn't it?