Oscar

themightyblue

What formation did Brazil play

good question. I saw the match with about 100 people at the church, so I couldn't watch it carefully it as I would have had I been alone, but if that was a 4-2-3-1 then Neymar was the CAM because Oscar barely ventured through the center, alternating between the wings and playing more in the left. I think it's the same 4-3-3 with him as the third man in the midfield... with freedom to roam from one side to the other, but it's clear to me Neymar, Hulk and the eleventh player we used to complete the squad list were more fixed than Oscar and while he linked up with the attacks and FBs often, he was normally coming from behind... but I'm not positive if it was a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3

Haters gonna hate.

Still think so??? Even after that 89th minute double tackle or the late goal!!! Or the whole performance!!! Unbelievable performance. Outstanding!!

i am "hating"? so asking oscar to give 100% for chelsea like he did yesterday for brazil is "hating"!!! some of the idiots here are just unbelievable!!!

Still think so??? Even after that 89th minute double tackle or the late goal!!! Or the whole performance!!! Unbelievable performance. Outstanding!!

i am "hating"? so asking oscar to give 100% for chelsea like he did yesterday for brazil is "hating"!!! some of the idiots here are just unbelievable!!!

why are you like this? calm the hell down before you log into the forum, Christ.

That's how he played for Chelsea at the start, then a little knock, dip in form and we all know the rest...

I don't think he ever stopped giving it his best though?

The end result wasnt the same - but I truly believe he was trying...?

he was hopelessly "out of form" at the end of season. which was just a month away. he was even "injured", apparently. yet the first professional match je plays aat the biggest stage possible and he puts in a masterclass of a performance! i simply dont believe that.

look, i am not doubting his heart or his character!!! but he is 22, and the pressure could have played its part. like i said before, he simply dint seem like he was present while playing for us at the end of season. i mean kdb asked for a trasnfer cos of WC, mata wanted a move cos of his playing time, lukaku probably panicked and asked for a loan. WC does strange things to a players' head. but atleast lets call it like it is!!!

why are you like this? calm the hell down before you log into the forum, Christ.

it was an extension to a converstation with muzchap. and even if he wanted to quote, where does he come off calling others "haters", specially since nothing i wrote remotely seems like "hating". barely the thing u want to read when u log into the forum, is it?

I think m gonna lay low and take a break from this thread...i cant comprehend how on earth young players like that of oscar having a dip in form has become a crime...every player has their individual curve of developmental period! oscar is a fantastic world class talent! but d rigors of epl coupled d workrate level mourinho requires of his players affected oscar...even gotze pogba neymar had their period when they were dip in form...now he plays fantastically! people now hailing him...tomoro he plays bad...same folks will be the first generation of people to crucify him here...pls give oscar a break!...he is a fantastic world class young talents...i never doubted his qualities!

And he was playing most of the game on the wing. Maybe his real position is wide midfield :P No but seriously, this Oscar and Fabregas are going to be immense together. Can't wait for the league to start with players having clear heads and our young ones having gained invaluable experience.

hope Jose's been taking notes, what a class ... I missed this Oscar

What do you mean by Jose taking notes? I hope your not implying that Jose was at fault for his dip in form, or are you? If so can you expand.

What do you mean by Jose taking notes? I hope your not implying that Jose was at fault for his dip in form, or are you? If so can you expand.

no, I don't mean he is responsible ... but I believe he can learn one or two things in how to use him next season :)

We have yet to see what role Fabregas will have in Chelsea, but if we assume that we will stick to the 4-2-3-1 at least in the easier games with Fabregas next to Matic, this could be the answer to unlocking Oscar's potential.

I have never seen him as a true playmaker, so I have often been annoyed by his tendency to fall deep and collect the ball (altough it was necessary before). I felt that it excluded him from the initial phase of attack, which meant that he rarely got the ball in those key positions that he thrives in.

With fabregas able to start attacks now it will allow Oscar to at least be a little further up, and CFC should see a few more goals in total from it.

The same can be said with better attacking fullbacks in Cesar at DR and Luis at DL.

Still, it will be interesting to see if Mou can protect the solid defense while improving the attack. That will be the key Q, and Oscar will be an important part of the answer.

I wanted to ask something, in the match yesterday, oscar played mostly on the wings. And he excelled brilliantly because he beat his man and could deliver fantastic crosses in dangerous areas for brazil.

In the attacking midfield, more quick one-twos and through balls create the most chances, but this is not exactly oscars strong point.

So do you think oscar is better off staying in the wings when attacking??

Stop insulting other posters for starter and second learn to make sense in what you say. You always bash Oscar in every thread i see you.