Oscar

themightyblue

the price of 20m Euro`s for Oscar seems like a very reasonable price to me. when the president of a Brazilian football club is being reasonable we should not try and take the piss. like the Santos president did with us over Neymar. wrap up this bargain already Roman & Ron.

The translation was wrong, he said they value him more than 20 million euros. 25 million euros should be enough. Good value in my opinion, you are signing one of the elite talents in Brazil and he can play in so many positions.

EXTRA: Internacional president confirming bid on Oscar from Chelsea FC

"We received an email today, but it's a long way off being done."

The Blues are thought to be edging Premier League rivals tottenham in the race for the Brazil playmaker's signature, with his agent claiming earlier this week the European champions had tabled a 25million euros (£19.8million) bid for the 20-year-old.

However, Luigi has cooled such speculation.

The club president maintains they are yet to receive any concrete bids but has revealed an enquiry has been made over the availability of Oscar for 20million euros (£15.7million).

Luigi was unimpressed by the proposal, telling Radio Gaucha: "We received an email today, but it's a long way off being done.

"The proposal wasn't as good as expected. We think Oscar is worth more than 20million euros.

"It wasn't an offer; it was more like an enquiry. We are only saying that the numbers have to change."

Oscar, capped six times for his country, is regarded as one of the best young talents in Brazil and he has been named in their Olympics squad.

The playmaker has impressed since joining Internacional from Sao Paolo two years ago.

hopefully done before next week begins, or atleast the fee is agreed. i do believe that the deal is genuine because it doesn't make sense that spurs have completely gone off the boil if oscar wasn't interested. oscar wants to be in chelsea. just can't wait for the club to finalize the deal!

then we get a right back, sell malouda and benayoun. start season!

lots of newspapers seem to be just assuming its done. the daily mail said arsenal are looking at ganso now because oscar is chelsea bound. Just extra evidence of how unreliable everything is...

i know what hapnd to us being able to use the rumors as a mere guide even if not true, i mean this transfer window these rumors have sooooo off. so fukin annoyin.

the price of 20m Euro`s for Oscar seems like a very reasonable price to me. when the president of a Brazilian football club is being reasonable we should not try and take the piss. like the Santos president did with us over Neymar. wrap up this bargain already Roman & Ron.

Neymar situation was different, Santos wanst trying to get more money, they were trying to not sell the player, and they got it. Neymar will leave in 2014 for nothing, but until there Santos will get a lot of money from sponsors, more money from tv rights, get more fans... Neymar value is priceless for Santos when we talk about marketing. Santos will get more money with Neymar until 2014 than they would get with a transfer of 50m for Europe.

Inter to other side is willing to sell Oscar, and they are indeed trying to get more money. Oscar is not even close of being as markatable as Neymar and he is not as important for Inter as Neymar is for Santos in football terms. So for Inter it makes sense to sell Oscar for a lot of money, they just bought Forlán, their fans wont even notice if Oscar move to Europe.

Ah dear. Something felt wrong about that when I posted it!

My bad mate sorry, just checked it out. Don't I feel like a prick!!! Saw that you'd posted it and thought, hang on he knows a lot about Brazilian football, am I being stupid? And the answer is yes! Please ignore above comment :)

Ah dear. Something felt wrong about that when I posted it!

My bad mate sorry, just checked it out. Don't I feel like a prick!!! Saw that you'd posted it and thought, hang on he knows a lot about Brazilian football, am I being stupid? And the answer is yes! Please ignore above comment :)

There's no need to feel that way when you're the one who admitted a mistake, mate ;)

I can't see this deal happening.

Unfortunately, I can't see as signing any more midfielders this window, unless you want to consider a winger a midfielder.

Sincerely hope you are wrong about this. This kid is something very special. For the future's sake, Roman please get him!