The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The industrial revolution scene was awe inspiring, the musical accompaniment and the way it progressed. Incredible stuff really, only an uncultured tasteless individual like Justin wouldn't be able comprehend a display like that.

The Queen jumping out of a helicopter with James Bond and the Mr Bean scene were great too. The cauldron itself was also first class.

tumblr_m7vfh244iQ1rn2vss.gif

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! YESS! ALEXANDRE VINOKOUROV, FAIRYTALE ENDING TO HIS CAREER!

Team GB, messed that one up, letting that huge group go early on. A shame because i was looking forward to a big bunch sprint... But it was a great ride by vino, and something he used to do in the tour de france a ew years ago.

Team GB, messed that one up, letting that huge group go early on. A shame because i was looking forward to a big bunch sprint... But it was a great ride by vino, and something he used to do in the tour de france a ew years ago.

Bunch sprints are wank. Forever tete-de-la-course!

That was really impressive. I thought the peloton would catch the leaders when they had them at :25s.

Thats what i thought as well, but the lead group was huge though, like a second peloton, which made it extremely hard, especially as team GB, and germany were the only real teams trying to bring it back.

yes you are boring justin ,,,,very boring

meh I could care less about your opinion. Since all you like to do is insult people that don't sit right with your opinions.

Still very boring and dull ceremony when compare to the truly unique, awe inspiring Beijing ceremony.

And since I am not from England/UK my opinion is not biased as I am consider a neutral!

meh I could care less about your opinion. Since all you like to do is insult people that don't sit right with your opinions.

Still very boring and dull ceremony when compare to the truly unique, awe inspiring Beijing ceremony.

And since I am not from England/UK myopinion is not biased as I am consider a neutral!

You're american, we don't take your opinions seriously. :wub: