The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as that's the last we see of David Beckham during these games then well done, what a fantastic opening tbh, bar Beckham and his stupid haircut in the boat. Still 10/10, brilliant job. Try and top that Brazil!

As long as that's the last we see of David Beckham during these games then well done, what a fantastic opening tbh, bar Beckham and his stupid haircut in the boat. Still 10/10, brilliant job. Try and top that Brazil!

My wife has just told me the Spice Girls will perform at the closing ceremony...... :fainthv9: :fainthv9:

My wife has just told me the Spice Girls will perform at the closing ceremony...... :fainthv9: :fainthv9:

OMFG NO. WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO INVOLVE ONE OF THE MOTHER FUCKING BECKHAMS IN EVERYTHING IMPORTANT...... FSFSFSFSFSFSFS WONT BE LONG UNTIL THE CUNT GETS KNIGHTED.

P.S. In all honesty, is Victoria Beckham even thick enough to be seen by the visible eye yet?

Are there any online links for any event??? It seems here in the states that NBC are holding us hostage. Looking for any Fencing links, but pretty much unsuccessful atm. One more thing...Language is not an issue.

bbc sport has full coverage

OMFG NO. WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO INVOLVE ONE OF THE MOTHER FUCKING BECKHAMS IN EVERYTHING IMPORTANT...... FSFSFSFSFSFSFS WONT BE LONG UNTIL THE CUNT GETS KNIGHTED.

P.S. In all honesty, is Victoria Beckham even thick enough to be seen by the visible eye yet?

I have a feeling he wont get a knighthood .... It will be Lord and Lady Beckham :D

Im interested in anything that doesnt involve a pool (apart from diving), or a ribbon.

Enjoy watching the Kenyons and Ethiopians dominate the 1500m. Also rowing's good too watch and of course the Football.

Will be cheering on NZer Mark Todd in equestrian..its his 7th Olympics believe it or not.

I have a feeling he wont get a knighthood .... It will be Lord and Lady Beckham :D

Lol imagine that Lord David Beckham.........

In all fairness as long as he gets a haircut sometime soon or I don't see him ever again I will be happy, he looks like hes shaved a stray cat and glued its fur onto his head with only half the fur sticking.... ok I don't like the bloke shoot me :P

Disgraceful that an athlete can get Lord status! Won't that mean that David has to be a politician?

Anyway I fancy the UK to open up their gold medal tally in the cycling road race tonight. We'll put up a good fight but Mark Cavendish is a freak, I think it'll be silver or bronze for the Aussies first up.

Disgraceful that an athlete can get Lord status! Won't that mean that David has to be a politician?

Yeah basically. If he was politician he'd be worse than Cameron and Clegg were/still are, fucking hate them bunch of rentboys if you ask me.

As much as I like the competitions themselves I really can't stand this national pride thing that is going on everytime. Luckily Austria and Bosnia suck at most of the summer events so at least I won't be confrontated with that stuff directly. But still... it's one thing to support the athletes but rooting for a nation is something that I personally dismiss.