The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the immensely talented British musicians we could of picked, they chose Dizee Rascal. Crazy

bonkers actually..

i would have picked chas and dave for a knees up but Dizzy is the king of cockneys now..as it`s staged in the east end they had to have some famous cockney..no point having scousers..d`oh they did.. :rant:

Somebody please tell me, how in hell is that possible, that China has 2 swimmers in every final, between the age of 14 and 17? Its ridiculous. Its not normal that they are so good, despite being so freaking young

They just have a better doping program than other countries. Back in the 90s they had long distance runners doped to the eyeballs smashing every record in sight.

They build super advanced androids that can swim better than all the top athletes in other countries.

This. :Goober:

I reckon we should get a petition on the go to make drinking a sport, I believe Scotland would win gold every time then and wouldn't be shit at every other sport.

Does anyone know when Team GB next play?

Have you never seen the film Beerfest? Scotland has no chance!

Scotland are the best drinkers out there, we put the Irish to shame and they are pretty bad for drinking. Even though we take it too far eventually stabbing people and shit but not all of us are like that :Goober:

I hate the Anglophone media:

THE men's Olympic road race has been hijacked by Alexandre Vinokourov - one of cycling's shadiest figures - as Stuart O'Grady's magnificent breakaway attempt ended in a gallant sixth and Great Britain's gold medal plan for Mark Cavendish crumbled.

Vino is no more a doper than half the Australian, American and British pro pelotons. If he is 'shady', what the fuck is Lance 'I HAVE CANCER FUCK YOU' Armstrong?

I hate the Anglophone media:

Vino is no more a doper than half the Australian, American and British pro pelotons. If he is 'shady', what the fuck is Lance 'I HAVE CANCER FUCK YOU' Armstrong?

I remember I must of had about 9953950396 Livestrong bands when he had cancer a few years back. Not heard much of him since though.

I remember I must of had about 9953950396 Livestrong bands when he had cancer a few years back. Not heard much of him since though.

Lance Armstrong is the biggest cheat in sporting history. The only reason he avoided capture (and he tested positive during races many times) was because the UCI wanted access to the American market. They've cracked it and established the sport in America, now they have no further use for him, so they've hung him out to dry.

TalkChelsea typing contest: Australia 5th, Scotland 6th. B)

OUTRAGED!!!

Well imagine if GB end up getting the least amount of gold medals despite hosting the games, what an embarrassment that would be. I would blame David Beckham and hopefully everyone else would so we can banish the cunt from ever returning here.

Cap spreads more shit than bobby sands did on his prison wall.

now back on topic..

highlights of day 1

1) Czech female beach volleyball players in white skimpies :wub:

2)in a two man race,yankie golden boy Phelps finished 4th.

3)the dog that said fook the olympics,you cunts are cycling on my road.

Yeah the cycling was anoying as shit, as in the tour de france they constantly tell you how long left and the exact timings where this told you once every 30 mins, also, the bbc had no idea who anyone was.

That is because here in the States, we have the Brits that actually rode in the tour as our commentators. You know how it is, Big Bank vs lil' bank ;)

Cap spreads more shit than bobby sands did on his prison wall.

highlight of the day

1) "Cap spreads more shit than bobby sands did on his prison wall." that = highlight of the day

What shit?

China systematically dope(s)d its athletes, fact. Australia are outperforming Great Britain after day 1, fact. Alexandre Vinokourov is a cycling legend, fact. The Olympics are a hotbed for doping, fact. That's all I've posted in this thread. None of these are disputable in any way, shape or form.