The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

Give Oscar a bloody chance jeeus christ..... He scored a hat trick in the U20 World Cup final. The first to do so if my memory serves me right. If that isn't mental strength then I don't know what is. Sometimes it just isn't your day and I have seen Ramires have a lots of shit games in important matches.

What does giving Oscar a chance has to do with anything I said?

He is good, and will be a top player.

But when we need a general in the games we need to dig out something, I will be looking towards Ramires.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does giving Oscar a chance has to do with anything I said?

He is good, and will be a top player.

But when we need a general in the games we need to dig out something, I will be looking towards Ramires.

The only reason i responded to you in the first place because as per usual you was quick to jump on his back when playing badly. How can you compare Ramires and Drogba to Oscar int he first place, that's what rattled my cage. Typical plastic fan quick to point out something bad in our own.

The only reason i responded to you in the first place because as per usual you was quick to jump on his back when playing badly. How can you compare Ramires and Drogba to Oscar int he first place, that's what rattled my cage. Typical plastic fan quick to point out something bad in our own.

Yes, like people are quick to criticize the Ronalda and Messi when they don't turn up in the big game, and then some less technical player like Ramires and Drogba are there.

Which is why having a team full of technical players is not good. You need a balance.

Yes, like people are quick to criticize the Ronalda and Messi when they don't turn up in the big game, and then some less technical player like Ramires and Drogba are there.

Which is why having a team full of technical players is not good. You need a balance.

Indeed you do.. There's no denying that.

I don't understand what are you trying to get.

The slack i just gave to Oscar and Neymar for not appearing in a big game, is the same slack Ronalda and Messi get.

You need a big man for the big occasions.

Your right but do remember that Oscar has only just finished his A-Levels....

Stupid excuse, cause Mexico is also a young team.

Stupid excuse ??? What fuck is stupid about someone being young not having the mental toughness as a seasoned pro like Drogba does??????

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that with age and experience the mentally tougher you become!

Stupid excuse ??? What fuck is stupid about someone being young not having the mental toughness as a seasoned pro like Drogba does??????

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that with age and experience the mentally tougher you become!

Stupid excuse cause you negate the mental toughness of the players from Mexico...when they are in the same age bracket!

And oh, the are less technical then Oscar and Neymar!

Stupid excuse cause you negate the mental toughness of the players from Mexico...when they are in the same age bracket!

And oh, the are less technical then Oscar and Neymar!

But when did I mention the Mexicans at all? I thought we were talking about Oscar here.... The Mexicans went into the game hungry whereas the Brazilians thought they could just turn up and win because they are Brazil. That's not to say Oscar didn't try and he has had a fantastic tournament showing a lot of mental strength and technical ability. Just because he didn't assist and score today doesn't mean he doesn't have mental strength to compete in important games, the team as a collective where awful. Rafael being the most embarrassing of them all.

But when did I mention the Mexicans at all? I thought we were talking about Oscar here.... The Mexicans went into the game hungry whereas the Brazilians thought they could just turn up and win because they are Brazil. That's not to say Oscar didn't try and he has had a fantastic tournament showing a lot of mental strength and technical ability. Just because he didn't assist and score today doesn't mean he doesn't have mental strength to compete in important games, the team as a collective where awful. Rafael being the most embarrassing of them all.

Well you don't read friend!

I said that no matter how good players like Oscar and Neymar are, when the tough get going these type of players tend to not appear.

Just like Messi and Ronalda in the big high pressure games!

And it is why for those games I prefer a Drogba or Ramires type of player. That despite not being all technical and sexy like these lot, they have the mentality to help push your team forward.

Neymar and Oscar are clearly better by a mile then any Mexican player in the field, but their character and mentality was pip today by a stronger collective Mexican team.

Well you don't read friend!

I said that no matter how good players like Oscar and Neymar are, when the tough get going these type of players tend to not appear.

Just like Messi and Ronalda in the big high pressure games!

And it is why for those games I prefer a Drogba or Ramires type of player. That despite not being all technical and sexy like these lot, they have the mentality to help push your team forward.

Neymar and Oscar are clearly better by a mile then any Mexican player in the field, but their character and mentality was pip today by a stronger collective Mexican team.

Messi doesn't appear in high pressure games??? What planet have you being living on for the past 5 years! He always shows up in big games ... that's the only thing that sets him and Ronaldo apart....

ahem ahem Chelsea, Argentina

Yea ok fair enough ... maybe not against us and Internationally he hasn't been great but what about ... both finals against Man United... All the games Vs Real Madrid ?

Messi does deliver on the big stage but to expect any player to do it in every big game he plays is just ridiculous... Drogba didn't always deliver in every big game... and neither has Ramires.. so I don't see what your trying to prove by comparing all of these players!