The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are kind of sample size are you guys basing this big game player debate on? Given their ages I can't imagine Oscar or Neymar have played in too many big games. The only one I'm aware of Oscar playing in would be the Under 20 world cup final and he scored a hattrick in that. Do olympic semi finals count because I thought they both played well? If your basing your opinion on a single game its a stupid opinion regardless of whether it turns out to be true or not.

basically to say Oscar isn't a big game player based on one miss is rubbish. he is 20 him him a break. drogba gave away a penalty in the champions league final. does that not make him a big game player? messi missed a pen against us... he not a big game player?

but anyway well in mo!

Mo Farah is a legend. Out of all the 27 golds we have won, that's my favourite. My hair stood on end and made me get a cold chill, that was thee perfect 5000m run. Usain Bolt can call himself a legend but to win the 10k and the 5k is absolutely outstanding. Take a bow Mo Farah, brilliance.

Yeah, beating the cube was his biggest achievement :P

Silver for John Joe Nevin. Congrats to Luke Campbell another gold for GB, you's are having some olympics lads, fair play.

there must be a time delay on my t.v there`s over a minute to go in the third on mine..oh well best keep away from this thread when i`m watching it "live" haha.

i am not near a tv but i hear the diving is very close. i keep checking the updates. daley could well get a medal...

One set of diving to go, Daley is top with one to go the top 3 are seperated by 0.15, this almost feels like im watching Chelsea, almost.

yeah i know seems extremely close considering they are getting 95 points per dive. how far behind is 4th. he could do a great last dive and still not get a medal if he is close... what happened with his first one, they said something about he war allowed to do it again due to camera flashes... seems a bit weird to me.

yeah i know seems extremely close considering they are getting 95 points per dive. how far behind is 4th. he could do a great last dive and still not get a medal if he is close... what happened with his first one, they said something about he war allowed to do it again due to camera flashes... seems a bit weird to me.

Heard about that i missed the first one, will be amazing if he can do it considering he's from the same part of the country as me :)

they just said the other 2 have higher difficulty of dives which could be a problem if they all do it well. still even if he gets a bronze that is pretty good going considering he only just qualified from the first round in 15th.