The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

Brazil really care about the Olympics it seems and Spain either don't care or simply aren't very good. I don't believe in not caring, if you aren't up for representing your country in the Olympics, you don't deserve to be a professional sportsman. Maybe the young Spain team are just epically over rated or don't like football enough. Losing to Japan and Honduras? I mean IF they didn't want to play, they should've simply not gone and said pick someone else over me.

We played well, much better than the first game but UAE were also very good, just lacked the experience and know how than we possess. Our first half was great and but they came into it after half time to level. The substitution in the 70th minute was vital, we needed young legs and they impacted straight away. Danny's goal was superb!

Decent day for GB.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watching the ladies hockey highlights.GB v Japan. we got some real cuties in our team folks. can`t tell with the Japanese ladies because GB have been smashing them about so much i`ve only really seen the backs of them. and the GK with a mask on.4-0 it ended.

hockey is probably the most brutal sport ladies play. used to watch it when my (ex now) step-daughter played..

glad Danny boy got a goal, will switch to that now.

Hockey is fucking brutal, even at a non-professional level. I was playing hockey in PE and someone hit me in the eye with a hockey stick and I had massive cuts and bruises around my eye, also in first year some lassie in my PE class somehow hit me in the neck with a hockey stick despite the bastarding put thing being on the ground... (yes how the fuck is it even possible, she was on my team too...).

Also try playing shinty, your shins come out bruised like fuck. I've only placed once or twice but my shins were bruised like fuck.

I used to always go in goal in Hockey PE so i could kick the ball. I watch the GB - Jap game, the quality from our girls were excellent and yeah, some were tasty. Might start watching more. It's a bit like football, enjoyable to watch at times.

I used to always go in goal in Hockey PE so i could kick the ball. I watch the GB - Jap game, the quality from our girls were excellent and yeah, some were tasty. Might start watching more. It's a bit like football, enjoyable to watch at times.

Fuck kicking the ball thing in Hockey, I prefer to be an attacker so I can use my amazing "Indian dribble" as they call it even though its fucking shit. I just sprint and knock it on, very much like Theo Walcott :Goober:

my wife played it ,,, she is a fucking monster , small beautiful kind and a FUCKING KILLER..... oh and Welsh

yeah my wife was welsh too and step daughter, my mother and all that side of the family welsh aswell.

i`ve seen more broken bones from watching approximately 30 hockey games in the flesh than i`ve seen in about 800 football games.

Kicking a hockey ball is ok, i just toe punted it all the time and also i didn't have to move around much. I skipped most of my PE lessons tho n just went home because of the stupid shit we had to play but Hockey was ok. Just put my shin pads on, trainers with a hardish toe area and my PE lessons were easy as piss.

Fuck kicking the ball thing in Hockey, I prefer to be an attacker so I can use my amazing "Indian dribble" as they call it even though its fucking shit. I just sprint and knock it on, very much like Theo Walcott :Goober:

the cure for your dribble is to wear a bib ,....easy to put on if youre not Balotelli

Kicking a hockey ball is ok, i just toe punted it all the time and also i didn't have to move around much. I skipped most of my PE lessons tho n just went home because of the stupid shit we had to play but Hockey was ok. Just put my shin pads on, trainers with a hardish toe area and my PE lessons were easy as piss.

Never though of that. I usually got beat up in Hockey as I didn't near tracksuit bottoms, usually just shorts. A decision I regret as my shins were usually brutally attacked by the opposite team as they "couldn't deal with me"/were as shit as me and could only hit my shins. Same with football, when we played on the allweather pitch everyone just tripped each other up and the stuff burns like a bitch.

the cure for your dribble is to wear a bib ,....easy to put on if youre not Balotelli

Would of gave you a rep for this but I have none left :( :( :( Balotelli is cool btw, leave him alone!

Hockey is fucking brutal, even at a non-professional level. I was playing hockey in PE and someone hit me in the eye with a hockey stick and I had massive cuts and bruises around my eye, also in first year some lassie in my PE class somehow hit me in the neck with a hockey stick despite the bastarding put thing being on the ground... (yes how the fuck is it even possible, she was on my team too...).

Also try playing shinty, your shins come out bruised like fuck. I've only placed once or twice but my shins were bruised like fuck.

Played hockey for eight years. It is rough as shit and so so so exhausting for the back. I am not missing it, but it is certainly enjoyable to watch on a pro level. On amateur level it is very anoying and sort of dire to watch.

I worry for you against Brazil, but lucky for you that they are already through. If they play their full team, it could get rather messy. I mean, Egypt should've scored 6 against you lot, that's Egypt! I'm sure Brazil will be more clinical. Just hope for some kind of miracle that Brazil might take it easy and save legs for the later stages. I reckon Brazil must be huge favourites to win the tournament now anyway.

It's gonna be a pretty boring day today by the looks of it anyway, not much to write home about.