The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel soo sorry for Euan Burton, he looked devastated to be knocked out of the Judo competition so early. You didn't let us down Euan.... It just wasn't your day.

On a lighter note, congratulations on winning silver in the eventing GB. Get in!!

Germany deserved the Gold because they rode the best but i felt the crowd cheering so loudly every time one of our riders came out made it harder on our horses, so getting silver was an even greater feat than normal..plus our last horse almost died last year needing three blood transfusions. a brave effort throughout the 3 days by horses and riders. another medal in the bag.

I feel soo sorry for Euan Burton, he looked devastated to be knocked out of the Judo competition so early. You didn't let us down Euan.... It just wasn't your day.

gutted for him. he had a real chance going in for a medal. he was brutal on himself in the interview.was painful to watch..

gutted for him. he had a real chance going in for a medal. he was brutal on himself in the interview.was painful to watch..

Yea I could feel his pain watching that interview. Training for a quarter of a century to go out in minutes...... Think it was because it's his last Olympics too. Harsh!

On a lighter note, congratulations on winning silver in the eventing GB. Get in!!

Judo is so tough... Train for 4 years then your dream is over in 2 mins...

How the fuck are the USA and China so far ahead of the pack?!

USA drugs .... China so many people.... SO many people good at stuff...

Judo is so rough... Train for 4 years then your dream is over in 2 mins...

USA drugs .... China so many people.... SO many people good at stuff...

I would have thought the opposite. The Chinese have a long track record of doping in nearly all Olympic sports, the USA only have it in cycling/sprinting.

I would have thought the opposite. The Chinese have a long track record of doping in nearly all Olympic sports, the USA only have it in cycling/sprinting.

Suppose so there is also that chinese women who has been accused of doping after winning the 400 metres by a long way...

depends who you ask i guess..the Yank coach would say because we are hard working talented people..and the yank coach would say the chinese are "disturbing" quite pathetic of him not being able to accept some of his swimmers have been beaten fairly.

Suppose so there is also that chinese women who has been accused of doping after winning the 400 metres by a long way...

the 16 year old Yi Shewen (sic?) has been cleared today. she`s never failed a drug test before. yank coach been proved wrong and to have sour grapes. happy with that.

the 16 year old Yi Shewen (sic?) has been cleared today. she`s never failed a drug test before. yank coach been proved wrong and to have sour grapes. happy with that.

Yeah always nice to prove the americans wrong... :) Just shows how great her swim was... :clap:

The Americans are such awful losers. I remember back in Sydney 2000 when the Americans said they were going to smash the Australians like guitars only to lose and had the Australians play guitars in their faces. Hahaha Was a classic moment in Olympic History.

Skip to 3.25 if you don't want to watch the race.

not all americans...some have the courage to go against the grain. but they are under pressure to win from a young age and some never break the cycle. it`s not just sport but things like junior prom nights...all very good for those born to what society would call beautiful but if you aren`t then you are made to feel like shit..

as for americans cheating in sports it`s far more than the two that cap listed "cycling/sprinting" just ask any baseball fan,american football fan,boxing etc...

if you want to see what sour grape suckers are like from outside the states. check out the cricket thread.

Look at their population. Although we've had a shocker so far, at least we can fall back on the fact that we're a small island which half the population aren't even British (ish).

The Chinese get these sports beaten into them from birth pretty much. The 16 year old swimmer swam the last 50 metres quicker than Ryan Lochte. Whether she's a druggy or not, that's quite staggering.