Daniel Sturridge

the wes

I'd rather sell Drogba, Malouda and Anelka (would help with all the FFP bs kicking in) then reship Sturridge to Bolton. With Neymar Sturridge Torres Kalou would be nice, perhaps another winger. Kakuta isn't ready for this, he needs to have a proper loan out, the benchwarming at Fulham isn't helping him.

Well, If Drogba stays and we bring in Neymar, Sturridge has no chance.

Actually, I would rather see Sturridge, Neymar and Drogba playing in the same Chelsea attack. You have the speed and charisma of noth Neymar and Sturridge, while, Drogba has the strength. Drogba maybe be 33, but the strength that he has is unmatched.

Sending Sturridge back to Bolton next season would be a major insult, and deflating for Sturridge.

Agreed!! :goodpost:

Sending Sturridge back to Bolton next season would be a major insult, and deflating for Sturridge.

He's proved his worth, now it's time for the club to make some big decisions.

Agree just be pointless.He's shown what he can do and you know if we do send him back there that be it.He'll either leave us or just keep being sent out on loan till he does leave us

FYI - Sturridge has been playing as a "striker" for Bolton, not a left winger, where he is no good. The goals he's scored for both teams show he's a striker. And because of that, even if he stays with us and is continuously used on the left wing, it would be as bad for him as sending him out on loan again to a team that won't use him properly. I've given up all hope for any young player that we buy or try to bring through the academy anyway.

I'm very glad we have an English player of Daniel's quality in our team. He must be our 1st team regular next season. He can play as a winger, as a second striker and as a lone striker and I can't find the reason for him not playing a major part of next season's Chelsea.

FYI - Sturridge has been playing as a "striker" for Bolton, not a left winger, where he is no good. The goals he's scored for both teams show he's a striker. And because of that, even if he stays with us and is continuously used on the left wing, it would be as bad for him as sending him out on loan again to a team that won't use him properly. I've given up all hope for any young player that we buy or try to bring through the academy anyway.

Yeah that's the most important thing. If the coach plays on him on the left wing and Daniel doesn't perform then it's not his fault.

But with Torres around, things aren't looking good for him.

He's proved his worth, now it's time for the club to make some big decisions.

We know they wont make those "Big Decisions". Theres a wide gap between what we want and what the club wants. Torres, Drogba and Neymar and Sturridge. This is going to shatter his confidence cus he has no chance in hell to start.

I would therefore prefer him to go back to Bolton on a full season loan. He has scored 8 in 11. If he scored 20 in 38 next season, he could replace Drogba at the end of next season.

We know they wont make those "Big Decisions". Theres a wipe gap between what we want and what the club wants. Torres, Drogba and Neymar and Sturridge. This is going to shatter his confidence cus he has no chance in hell to start.

I would therefore prefer him to go back to Bolton on a full season loan. He has scored 8 in 11. If he scored 20 in 38 next season, he could replace Drogba at the end of next season.

ANC next year expect Drogba and Kalou to be away for best part of two months

Carlo can ignore FA cup goals against Championship opposition.

Carlo can ignore 5 goals in the reserves.

But what he cannot ignore is PROVEN PREMIERSHIP GOALSCORING

He will, If Neymar comes in. Surely the club wont bench a 85 million worth of talent (50+ 35) and Drogba certainly wouldnt be benched.

ANC next year expect Drogba and Kalou to be away for best part of two months

I know, but prior to that and after that he has no chance of starting which is sad. Hence I would prefer him to be on loan to Bolton where he plays week in and out and his confidence grows.

We as fans we all want Studge to come back and start. But the club as usual has different ideas and I dont like those ideas, hence Studge should stay on loan at Bolton

Wait a minute guys... Why are you so worried for Sturridge because of Torres ? At the moment, Sturridge is way better than Torres. Any sane coach would play Sturridge instead of Torres.

At least, in my mind, Sturridge is my striker for next season.

The fact that there is a healthy competition is a good thing for the club and for the players themselves - they have to work hard and improve. I agree with Killamanjaro, Sturridge shouldn't worry about his place in the team but do his best, he will be noticed, no doubt (especially if any of the current attacking players leave). Although im not sure if he will be picked over Torres, seems realistic if not. .Sturridge will be like a new signing for us, looking forward to this.

If Sturridge is sold, loaned out, sent back to bolton, played in the reserves, left on our bench, sent to be a childrens party entertainer, anything other than played in the Chelsea first team I lose all respect and faith in whoever makes the decisions at Chelsea.