FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

But how much money did it cost?

I only play 3-5-2, the only formation that seems to work. I always used 4-3-2-1, but it does not work in Fifa 13.

Roughly, about 1.5m for just the IFs and Alonso. Around 15k for the rest.

Edit: If you mean actual money then £30 when TOTY hit.

Roughly, about 1.5m for just the IFs and Alonso. Around 15k for the rest.

Edit: If you mean actual money then £30 when TOTY hit.

No no, I meant coins!

I have 1.732k, so I wanted to know if I could afford it.

@JDY,If u want to try a new formation use the 4-5-1, its fantastic! I have myself played the 3-5-2 since fut 13 came and i got bored so i switched to the 4-5-1 and it has been magical!

I have only horrible memories when it comes to 4-5-1! Even when I got the perfect defensive midfielder, he'd still end up at striker. Got counter attacked to the core! Lol

I have only horrible memories when it comes to 4-5-1! Even when I got the perfect defensive midfielder, he'd still end up at striker. Got counter attacked to the core! Lol

I often play with an overpowered back 4 or i just outscore the opponent :D

So Remy joins QPR.... look forward to the influx of teams using Hernandez and Remy up front from now on in, oh and yeah Sturridge has gone from RW to ST with 90 pace and 88 finishing so yeah.... The premiership is now more fucked up. Aubemayang or however u spell his name and Muriel, Esswein and fucking Doumbia might be next...

Spent so much money trying to get a TOTY, oh man i feel bad lol.

By the way, 7 chem... do these players play shit? Really want IF Ivanovic at CB with Richards.... both will be 7 chem.

So Remy joins QPR.... look forward to the influx of teams using Hernandez and Remy up front from now on in, oh and yeah Sturridge has gone from RW to ST with 90 pace and 88 finishing so yeah.... The premiership is now more fucked up. Aubemayang or however u spell his name and Muriel, Esswein and fucking Doumbia might be next...

Spent so much money trying to get a TOTY, oh man i feel bad lol.

By the way, 7 chem... do these players play shit? Really want IF Ivanovic at CB with Richards.... both will be 7 chem.

when players have 6 chem they have their normal head to head stats and by every chem point their stats increase a little

It's so weird, i played yesterday, got my SIF Inler for 50k, i know he'll probably be like 30k soon but i just wanted him so bad, i love using ppl nobody else uses to create my own unique team although i have a few like Lichsteiner, Cole and Mata but generally my squad is unique. Anyway i played yesterday til 3:30am and got battered every game. Today, i'm the one doing the battering, i'm playing just soooo nicely yet doing nothing different to yesterday.

4-4-2 is my formation and always will be. Probably the best formation for hybrid/unique teams and has great balance. I'll be a 4-4-2 man for life :D

IF Kenwyne Jones = Beast. Pace is ok with 79 on the card even though it's actually 81 on sprint speed and 80 acceleration. 94 strength, 94 shot power, 86 finishing, 86 penalties, 84 jumping, 89 heading plus more. If you like being realistic and using a target man up front instead of just pace, pace, pace, Kenwyne Jones is the man for any EPL team and he's cheap too. I actually got it 3 times in packs, that's when you know EA is trolling you when he's like the discard value one but really, he is excellent. I don't use him often but i am slowly trying to create an English/Prem kinda team and him and IF Defoe will be the main men. Such a shame IF Milner is RM, if CM i'd be so happy but oh well.

Also, just played some dirty little pace whore. His team...

Aubameyang = 92 acceleration, 94 sprint speed.

Agbonlahor = 91 acceleration, 94 sprint speed.

Lavezzi = 95 acceleration, 92 sprint speed

Gobern = 91 acceleration, 90 sprint speed

Lucas = 94 acceleration, 91 sprint speed

Biabiany = 95 acceleration, 97 sprint speed

Abate = 91 acceleration, 94 sprint speed

Almerback = acceleration 82, sprint speed 84

Wynne = acceleration 95, sprint speed 91

Tshimanga = 93 acceleration, 91 sprint speed

subs

Beasley = 93 acceleration, 94 sprint speed

Mariano = 88 acceleration, 89 sprint speed

Rojas = 92 acceleration, 93 sprint speed

Walker = 89 acceleration, 93 sprint speed

Elia = 92 acceleration, 91 sprint speed

Welliton = 91 acceleration, 92 sprint speed

Oduro, 92 acceleration, 95 sprint speed

talk about being shit and desperate. Went 3-1 up early so he disconnected. No Chemistry, no ability, no chance.

Can't believe i got relegated to division 3 yesterday night, i couldn't even get back but today is a different story. Back in division 1 with back to back promotions, finding it so much nicer today.

I just sold my last trading adventure, I bought a TOTY Falcao that I found for 200k bellow the market. I now have 2m coins!

I will wait 2 more weeks to build a team, the prices are immensily droping right now.

3-5-2: Cech / IF Koscielny - Luiz - Kompany / IF Mata - Rambo - Silva - SIF Fellaini - IF Bale / IF Suarez - Aguero.

If someone wants to make a Bronze team, the Saudi league is BEAST!! No joke, I have the most fun playing with that team, probably cause you know they aren't the best players so you concentrate from the get go and when great passing plays get executed just like you want them, it feels even better.

Highly recommend a bronze Saudi league team, won't be expensive and it's a lot of fun and different too.

Anyone noticed the power of the LB>>LWB card? It turns a player into a LM or LW with 9 chem if you have it with the right players. I've just switched Lichtsteiner to RM so he links with IF Inler and IF Matri and he has 86 crossing, fucking legend player. I've got 2 or 3 great teams that i can use without keeping on needing to use fitness cards too, what a masterstroke and have Konko at RB. Fuck me my team is coming together nicely. I've been on such a roll today, i just need some of my prem players to go IF like Cahill or Etherington or Jarvis and an IF Handanovic. Mata and Cole would cost a bomb in IF form but any basic English players upgraded to an IF would be around 30k max like the IF Rodger Johnson on FIFA 12.

These are my team variations. Loving them tbh.

First Team

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bjvjjmdjnIOtw:ps3

Alternative (Same players mostly just different players out wide)

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fwhXiPwanIOtx:ps3

Another Variation (Using my other players to save using fitness cards. Still great chem and a good team)

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#eJBVuowwnIOtA:ps3

Now that's how to Enjoy Ultimate Team. Still got 275k in the bank, will just increase it until i get my IF Handanovic! :D

You may notice it says 7 chem for Lichtsteiner on the web app but that's wrong. Do the team on Futhead and you'll see he goes to 9 chem. He's 9 on the console anyway lol. Learnt that trick off of Youtube someone using TOTY Dani Alves in RM. Almost works as a LB>>LM card. Anyway i'm almost complete.

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/4238351/#

I keep getting disconnected during a match, it's a bronze trophy literally my first game in ultimate team, what the hell is happening??

Lol cheerz

I get the same in a trophy too, can't remember what it is, think it's a silver one even though you can use any team with any player level. I play Cologne (or Koln as some of you may know them) and then my game freezes. Really annoying.