FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

@Rmpr - Imagine if Bale got another one today. Could be looking at a TIF at CAM. Switch to striker and he would be unstoppable. :noexpression:

An 88 CAM or CF Bale would be ridiculous. 2 million coins at least i bet he'd be 100% the best player on the game with his all round attributes.

Super_Frank8 (Dunno how to tag name and don't know your real name lol) i admire you, i could never use that team you have, i'd lose 9-0 probably every game but i'm glad you're actually good with it despite a 68 paced striker and 2 wide men that cant cross for shit lol. I know what you mean about JT too, his IF last year was beast too, i actually had the IF JT and IF Richards on FUT12. Absolute wall. I have IF Samuel this year, have you seen his stats? Madness.

I love my team, just beat someone 5-1 and i played so insanely well, it makes me so happy when i win games even tho i've got a shameful record. i'm learning to be boring and contain and reducing the amount of times i charge defenders out, it's needed especially as my CBs are 63 and 69 paced. Thinking about linking up IF De Guzman and Heitinga, could be a decent option as both BPL & Dutch.

Do like Cahill's stats though, for a 79 rated CB with 79 defence, his stats are actually ok. He has 83 sliding tackle and 85 standing tackle, whereas Jagielka has 80 defence but only 80 in both those categories. Weird, i'm gonna check that out. I have noticed that the stats on Futhead are mostly wrong so to get the real stats, view em in game.

Played 1,265 matches in FUT, spent lots of money and my match earnings are 559,005 coins. Addicted? I think so.

And JDY, that 3rd team looks awesome (And expensive lol), nice teams.

It was one of the posts I most enjoyed reading! :clap:

First, my team:

I just did the math real quick (of how many FIFA Points I bought) and it has been something close to 150 pounds. Yes, it is a lot and I am a bit ashamed of it, but it made me happy and that is what matters. I got SIF Fellaini, Dani Alves, Aguero, Hazard, RVP, Iniesta and Sergio Ramos in packs, so that was about 600-700k. Along with the other cards, I think I have won 900k in coins. Add to that 200k in games (I think) and it already makes 1.1 million.

All the rest comes from trades. I have fixed IF Marchisio and IF Fabregas already and it truned out to be really profitable. I probably made 500-600k in trades. It is what I like to do the most, I spend about 1 hour per day only scrolling through the market, etc.

On top of that I bought IF Mata and IF Koscielny when they were worth about half what they do now!

Ultimately I think I have 2.5m in coins (if I sell everyone).

Second, other teams:

I dont have one of the best teams on UT, lol. I am honestly not trying to be rude, but once you have a 85+ rated team, EA match making only finds beast teams. I have played teams with Ronaldo, Falcao and Messi as its attacking trios...

There are crazy people playing this shit.

My team isnt worth TOTY Messi, lol.

Third, your team:

I would never be able to play with your team, I am a pace/through ball whore and I need fast wingers (Bale, for instance) and decent passers all over the pitch (Silva, Aguero, Mata, etc). I admire and respect you, you simply stick with your playing style and dont fall under the stereotype of most UT players.

I also like that you keep your real life preferences and translate it to your team, that is very cool man. I think you should be proud of that...

@Rmpr - Imagine if Bale got another one today. Could be looking at a TIF at CAM. Switch to striker and he would be unstoppable. :blink:

It would be amazing, then I could sell IF Suarez and SIF Bale, buy Hazard and be unbeatable! :lol:

To make it more fun they should take Chemistry away or make these cards.

LM>>LB

LB>>LM

CB>>CDM

CDM>>CB

LF/RF>>CF

CF>>RF/LF

They should also take away these +15 cards and any attribute cards because they're stupid and horrible. Some cunty Turk just whipped me 3-1, i couldn't do shit because his players were all +10'd and it's completely unfair imo. His players were all from the Turk league and all shit, that team should never beat mine.

I've never understood this chemistry shit. This is ultimate team, a game mode to create your own dream team and take it online. Chemistry makes you create normal teams that are already on the game or same league teams where everyone creates the same teams. EA needs to make this mode more fun and unpredictable.

Oh and FFS let the goalkeepers hang onto shots you twats!

Oh and yeah, only let people pause the game when the ball's out of play. I hate people that pause the game mid match, it's terrible.

You have to try n maximize each player with 9 chemistry or your players movement will be shit as hell. I tried IF Milner in CM with 5 chem and he was so bad, he just got fucking lost, i use his normal version and he's really good. I sold Mata because his strength and tackling, interceptions etc is crap for a CM in 4-4-2 and i sold Ramires because everyone uses him, he's boring. Really considering putting Rooney in there but i hate him in real life lol, i'm like that.

I want someone that no one else has. I had IF Sigurdsson but he was too slow and his passing was a bit wayward. i hate Jack Wilshere, i'd never put Gerrard in instead of Lampard but Lampard is too slow too. It's hard. Also, as i'm using half Prem half Serie A, i need my CM to have a proper link either a Chelsea player, a West ham player or an Englishman. I'd like to use IF De Guzman but he's dutch and will only have 7 Chem, so annoying! Maybe i should pair him with Sneijder but then my defence would be weak in the midfield and Sneijder is also too overused.

There's a lot to creating hybrids. Dembele would work well though, linking with Defoe but his normal version is pretty crap, need an IF Dembele. Also i'm severely hoping for an IF Baines on Weds. Might buy Dembele n try him anyway, just a shame he's left footed, 2 star weak foot, 66 finishing, 71 long passing and shit defence. Hmm decisions, decisions. It's easy for you 1 boring league noobs :P

Mate, not sure what you've got against Wilshere - but his IF version is absolute class. Same goes for Lamps. Both are definitely worth the coins from my personal experience with them. Always in the right place at the right time. But if you want that extra bit of pace & defensive workrate, then you can't go wrong with either Wilshere or Gerrard. Better yet - get both! Together, they boss the middle of the park & link up with Lamps effortlessly. If coins aren't a factor, then def go for Stevie - that's the card I want most at the moment, but at 100K+ it's going to be a little while before I get hold of him.

Oh & seriously man - just get Dembele. Just do it. Trust me, once you've played with him - you'll forget the stats. He has been in my team longer than anyone else - & despite the prospect of Mata being incredibly enticing - I have never really considered replacing him cuz there just simply hasn't been any genuine need to do so.

His dribbling & pace alone make him unplayable at times as he just wriggles & twists & turns through crowds of players at will, whilst being able to fend of challenges & retain the ball thanks to his strength. His passing isn't necessarily the greatest, but it's not shit by any means & he can pick out players easily with his left foot - & the fact is that once he has hold of the ball, much of the time I generally don't really want to pass it haha.

His shot is seriously deceptive. Play him on the right side of CM & cut back onto his left whenever you have a shot on outside the box - you will be rewarded withat least a corner if it's on target - often it will be more than that. Seriously though, he is capable of some of the most unbelievable goals & simply has a hammer of a left foot. You definitely won't be disappointed with that aspect of his game.

Also defensively, he has saved me with vital tracking back & last ditch tackles thanks to his pace - whether controlled by the AI or manually by myself. Most of the time he wins the ball back when he really has no right to do so - he's compensated for Johnson's deficiencies on more than a few occasions. & heading isn't bad either, defensive ones are decent & he even chips in from corners. He's awesome at winning back the loose balls on the edge of your opponent's area thanks to his decent aerial ability as well as his pace & strength.

All in all - buy him. You won't regret it.

& if I happen to just be talking out of my arse, well he's pretty cheap so there's not much to lose eh?

If there was ever an IF Dembele, he would straight into my team, no questions asked.

But yer thanks for the kind words mate! It is tough sometimes coming up against the likes of Welliton/Emenike/Doumbia/Esswein/Reus/Di Maria/Falcao/Valencia/Hazard along with Ramos/Pepe/Silva/Naldo/Dede/Luiz as seems to be the standard practice for pace abusers in division 1, but I enjoy playing the way that I do far more than I would swapping places with them just gambling on random through balls & sprinting around like a headless chicken while 3 players chase me all over the pitch relentlessly.

In most of my games I control at least 60-70% possession & aim for around 20+ shots - which is the beauty of my team & the reason I am able to cope & play effectively without overwhelmingly pacy players. The downside is when I get hit on the counter with more than half my team in their box against a strong defensive formation like a 3-5-2, but I'm learning how to deal with that better each game I guess.

I can't have 2 CM's from the same league (Hybrid, 1 from Prem, 1 from Serie A) and i know Wilshere's IF card will be awesome but i just don't like him, he's a petulant gooner cunt with a nasty streak, never liked him at all and i always think if i chose Gerrard, i'm prefering him over Lampard. Lampard would be perfect but i need at least 1 CM with pace, the other guy i have is SIF Inler, 72 pace, i need one to bomb on. I might go back to Ramires because if the IF Baines gets released on Weds, i'll get him over Ashley Cole and if i got Dembele, Cahill would drop to 7 Chem because my GK is Handanovic from Serie A, had him from the start. Creating hybrids is complicated because if my CB isn't the same league as my GK, i need to find a very strong link to get him to 9 chem like 2 guys from the same country and league or one from the same league and one from the same club. I really want an IF Baines though, might even put him in Midfield if his pace and crossing is good enough. I can get him as LM with 9 chem linking with Cole and Defoe in a LWB formation card but i'd prefer not to have Cole tbh. He's awesome but overused. Jarvis and Etherington are great LW'ers. Both 86 crossing.

I never use players that are really overused on the game (Aguero, Welliton, Remy, Luiz, Kaboul, etc) and i'll never use players that i personally don't like (Rooney,Wilshere, Balotelli, Bale, Hernandez, Most Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool players in truth). i like Milner, i don't mind Cleverly or Wallcott either and maybe. I just wish Lampard has 77 pace which i genuinely believe he should have anyway, he is pretty quick when he wants to be, i saw it yesterday and against Everton him showing a genuine quick turn of foot. 60 pace is harsh, he can't escape anyone.

Anyway i need a likeable English CM or a Chelsea CM otherwise Cahill will be 7 chem. Don't want that lol.

And i'm like you, i could so easily have Buffon in goal, Chielini and Kompany as my CBs with Clichy and Abate for example and Di Natale, Giovinco, Wallcott, IF Guarin insteam of IF Inler, Palacio instead of moving Lichtsteiner to RM... Or Remy etc but it's just boring, i'd win a lot granted but i wouldn't enjoy winning with the same teams as everyone else. I love winning with my team, not many teams you come across will look anything like mine, that is for sure.

I need desperately ... in order

IF Handanovic

IF Cahill

IF Lichtsteiner RM

IF Baines

IF Johnson LW

SIF Milner CM (unlikely)

I know i won't get em all but i'd love a couple of them.

It was one of the posts I most enjoyed reading! :clap:

First, my team:

I just did the math real quick (of how many FIFA Points I bought) and it has been something close to 150 pounds. Yes, it is a lot and I am a bit ashamed of it, but it made me happy and that is what matters. I got SIF Fellaini, Dani Alves, Aguero, Hazard, RVP, Iniesta and Sergio Ramos in packs, so that was about 600-700k. Along with the other cards, I think I have won 900k in coins. Add to that 200k in games (I think) and it already makes 1.1 million.

All the rest comes from trades. I have fixed IF Marchisio and IF Fabregas already and it truned out to be really profitable. I probably made 500-600k in trades. It is what I like to do the most, I spend about 1 hour per day only scrolling through the market, etc.

On top of that I bought IF Mata and IF Koscielny when they were worth about half what they do now!

Ultimately I think I have 2.5m in coins (if I sell everyone).

Second, other teams:

I dont have one of the best teams on UT, lol. I am honestly not trying to be rude, but once you have a 85+ rated team, EA match making only finds beast teams. I have played teams with Ronaldo, Falcao and Messi as its attacking trios...

There are crazy people playing this shit.

My team isnt worth TOTY Messi, lol.

Third, your team:

I would never be able to play with your team, I am a pace/through ball whore and I need fast wingers (Bale, for instance) and decent passers all over the pitch (Silva, Aguero, Mata, etc). I admire and respect you, you simply stick with your playing style and dont fall under the stereotype of most UT players.

I also like that you keep your real life preferences and translate it to your team, that is very cool man. I think you should be proud of that...

It would be amazing, then I could sell IF Suarez and SIF Bale, buy Hazard and be unbeatable! :lol:

Wow thanks for the kind words mate!

I do indeed take pride in the fact that I don't rely on pace as a crutch & the contain button is entirely non-existent to me. I guess I just seem to play a vastly different kind of game to most of the UT players I have encountered. It's not just about winning for me, it's about playing the way that I would want my team to do so in real life - or at least as close to that as FIFA will currently allow.

Which is also why for UT I like to pick the same kind of players I would do anyway regardless of what their pace or any other stat may be since I employ a tactical approach based on my own footballing ideals & beliefs - & apply my understanding & knowledge to the game. The point of FIFA after all, is to simulate matches - essentially giving you an opportunity to play out situations with your real life heroes. So for me the ultimate aim has always been making it feel as realistic as possible & therefore I'm going to pick my players based on my actual real life admiration for them more so than mere stats alone.

It's fine if others don't really care about this & simply need to have the guy with 90 pace here, 80 tackling there, 85 passing there etc. - that's their own perogative & if it works for them that's cool if they feel it's a necessity & will enjoy the game & their team more because of it. I can understand because everyone in division 1 is pretty much trying to compose a team of the paciest most overpowered players - I just think it's a shame when I come up against a crazy team with Ronaldo/Falcao/Ramos/Marcelo/amazing IFs - & it ends up that they are really not that great of actual player.

It is a football game at the end of the day, & I love playing football a certain way so I'm always going to apply what I know from the real world for the sake of my own personal enjoyment & fulfillment, if nothing else. Having opponents ragequit due to the fact they've had 0-3 shots the entire game while I've had 25+ with 70% possession always makes me feel like I've taught the pacewhores a bit of a lesson in football.

I realise pace is always going to be a massive part of the game for some, & I guess it has it's own merits. I'm not going to lie, your team would be amazing to play with & I do like fairly quick players out wide & upfront myself, no question about that. However, I like to play at my own tempo instead of some frantic end-to-end button-mashing-sprintfest. So I guess I am able to forgive particular player's inherent lack of pace since I have no problem using them effectively & bringing them into the game with my patient build up play. Basically skill stats > physical stats every time for me.

Maybe I'm just a bit of a snob - but I like my football & the goals I score to be precise, dynamic, impressive & classy - at times even bordering on spectacular. It doesn't mean it always turns out that way on the pitch, but that is what I strive for & that's how I've always tried to play FIFA in reality. So I certainly feel no need to sacrifice any of that for any reason when I'm continuing to play well & winning games with my unique team.

It's only going to get better from here! :D

I know i won't get em all but i'd love a couple of them.

Yer I get what you mean man - building your own unique team that no one else has & making it work for you is just infinitely more rewarding compared to the idea of using the same old cliches.

& I completely agree about Lampard - both him & Gerrard should have at least 70+ acceleration minimum cuz by real life standards they definitely have at least that, if not more. Did you see him pacing the fuck out of Cabaye straight after his stunner the other day? I know Cabaye's no pace monster himself, but Lamps is a full 7 years older, & yet he still managed to make up the ground & get to the ball first. That shit was awesome, got me so fucking pumped haha! Honestly thought we would go on to win it after that, but I don't think I have to remind anyone of how that turned out...

But yer EA are a bunch of delusional twats with the way they criminally underrate/overrate so many players on this game. Once again though, we can do fuck all about that unfortunately.

In any case, both the normal & IF versions can dribble & get past players despite the lack of pace - but I guess if you're used to faster players that might not work out so well. Worth trying him out though I reckon, that's the only way you'll ever find out for sure.

& well without knowing exactly what your team looks like at the moment, I'm not sure whether my advice is going to be entirely useful to you or not. But if you want that strong 9 chem link between CB & CM for the BPL part of your hybrid & you're not going to go with Lamps - I honestly think that you should sell Cahill & replace him & whoever is currently occupying the CM slot with the lethal Vertonghen/Dembele combo. They are both amazing dynamic players that can really take the game to your opponent.

If you push up & bring the ball out from the back with Vertonghen, he essentially becomes an extra midfielder that can pass, dribble & shoot, & he's certainly no slouch on the ball either. I love starting my attacks with him, either going on a mazing run through the middle & distributing it out to Dembele in the space created, or switching it out to Suarez with a long ball to the left wing. He's a ball playing CB & that's probably his greatest strength along with his heading & tackling. You will definitely score a fuckload of corners with him even against the best defences, usually they are unstoppable bullets.

& speaking of unstoppable, any time you have a shooting opportunity on his left foot ANYWHERE in the opponents half - take it - because if he hits the target then the keeper isn't going to be able to catch it. I have scored some unreal 45 yard screamers with him & they are some of the finest goals I have ever scored on any FIFA.

& I know you're a bit reluctant to use players that everyone else has/wants - but if you stick Bale/Hazard/Mata on that LM/RM side, then you're going to have an unbelievably deadly combination that has the potential to rip teams to shreds as well as stop opposition attacks in their tracks. In theory, you could even have Courtois/Lloris in goal that way too. Worth thinking about at least since Dembele & Vertonghen are ridiculously cheap these days for some reason.

I have a few other silly rules too, like my team is Surbiton FC so i like to pretend it's a real English team so try and use as many English players as i can. I can't stand ppl calling a team say... Barcelona, with both Barca kits and having a Prem squad with no Spanish players, it actually annoys me. I like to be realistic. Bit like my kits and stadium, i have a small crowd in a place with buildings around it like it could be local for example, my kits are both Umbro kits with no sponsor so i use Umbro footballs, i even use the yellow one in the winter just to try n make it feel real, i'm so sad. I've used Cahill forever, he's great for me and i don't really wanna completely neglect all Chelsea players but do like an English feel. He's scored loads of headers from corners too and has the long shot and power header traits! Also 85 standing tackle and 83 slide tackle. Beast imo.

And yeah Lampard outpacing Cabaye was nice like he outpaced the Everton guy (Can't remember who) when he chased a seemingly lost cause. Make me pissed off though considering his stats on FIFA. Lampard with 75 pace would be deadly.

This is the team i've used for ages now anyway. But i will replace Cole with an IF Baines if it comes. Milner has 83 long shot, 85 short passing and 81 long passing so i may just keep him tbh. Parker on the bench if needs be.

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/5211747/#

Really thinking of getting millions of pace cards and using JT and Lamps with a 15 pace card every match lol.

I have a few other silly rules too, like my team is Surbiton FC so i like to pretend it's a real English team so try and use as many English players as i can. I can't stand ppl calling a team say... Barcelona, with both Barca kits and having a Prem squad with no Spanish players, it actually annoys me. I like to be realistic. Bit like my kits and stadium, i have a small crowd in a place with buildings around it like it could be local for example, my kits are both Umbro kits with no sponsor so i use Umbro footballs, i even use the yellow one in the winter just to try n make it feel real, i'm so sad. I've used Cahill forever, he's great for me and i don't really wanna completely neglect all Chelsea players but do like an English feel. He's scored loads of headers from corners too and has the long shot and power header traits! Also 85 standing tackle and 83 slide tackle. Beast imo.

And yeah Lampard outpacing Cabaye was nice like he outpaced the Everton guy (Can't remember who) when he chased a seemingly lost cause. Make me pissed off though considering his stats on FIFA. Lampard with 75 pace would be deadly.

This is the team i've used for ages now anyway. But i will replace Cole with an IF Baines if it comes. Milner has 83 long shot, 85 short passing and 81 long passing so i may just keep him tbh. Parker on the bench if needs be.

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/5211747/#

Really thinking of getting millions of pace cards and using JT and Lamps with a 15 pace card every match lol.

Oh wow lol, didn't know you were one of those guys... :ph34r:

Jokes haha :D

I definitely respect that vision you have for your club & making it your own. It's not sad at all - if anything it's unique in that your opponents will probably be fairly surprised that you're not playing at the Bernabeu against Liverpool, which is one of the most popular combinations in UT it would seem.

& I guess I can relate to that a little since mine is called Harchester United, which is the fabricated club in Dream Team if you've ever seen it. It was a pretty ridiculous show even by British standards if I'm to be honest - but I used to love it like nothing else - & for the most part they used edited Chelsea highlights to simulate the goals as if they were playing actual premier league matches, which I always thought was a simple & yet awesome idea.

I was always inevitably going to be playing in Chelsea kits with Lamps & Terry along with Cole & Cech as the true constants regardless of any hybriding around them - so I guess it's not that relevant or drastic in the same manner as yours - but I thought it was a perfectly fitting name & a nice tribute that I used to use for my created career mode clubs in earlier FIFAs. Just coincides perfectly with the fact I'm a die-hard Chelsea fan.

I did recently sway from my all-Chelsea set up however when I changed my stadium to the Amsterdam Arena since I despise the constant rain at the Bridge that makes games unplayable at times, just far too sick of losing or drawing due to the ball being fucking retarded like some kind of 18th-century pig's bladder being lobbed around. It's tough enough having to try & adapt to the varying game speeds between matches - don't need that physics-defying bullshit to deal with as well.

All this being said, I do have to pose a question to you however.

If you are so strict with your policy on English players - then I mean, why bother with the limitations of a 50/50 hybrid? Like I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but it does seem to somewhat kind of contradict your ideals as well as your desires & ambitions a little bit? Just seems to me like you could fit far more of the players you want into a purely English/BPL/less-drastically hybrided side that would give you more options. But of course it's your club man, who the fuck am I to say anything about how you run it - it's not like I'm a supporter or anything :Goober:

I can't really say much about Cahill as I've never used him on UT, but sounds like he's a bit of a tank. Still, I think there are few better CBs than Vertonghen if you ever reconsider that foreign policy of yours.

I mean, I guess if I'm honest, if I was you I would probably just switch the right side over to something like Vertonghen/Dembele/Maicon/Mata with whoever you want to try up front - but in this current format your team is pretty awesome if getting crosses in & stretching your opponent is your main strategy.

Regardless, sell Milner man - I'm sure he's pretty good - but if you're worried about Lampard's pace then fuck it, stick Stevie G in there & be done with it - even better if you can afford his IF version along with Baines's. That would be a sickeningly good team I must say.

Pace card idea might just be pure genius though haha, might try that out in my next cup match lolol.

Why a 50/50 hybrid? Well...

Most English teams have a core of English players with foreigners so i have that, but i don't like using Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool players in my team because quite frankly i fucking hate them and i would never represent them. There are a huge amount of players in the Prem who i hate with a passion so using another league helps me solve that because i don't actually know them in real life therefore i don't have to use prem players that i know and hate. Also it's something i've always done to create a different team to what everyone has, it's unique. I've never liked using 1 league teams, it all just seems a bit boring to me.

Secondly i would never chose Steven Gerrard over Frank Lampard so i have neither, i like James Milner, he's one of those people who gives everything and i don't dislike in real life, plus he has very strong all round stats and as much pace as Gerrard. He's also cheap lol.

Harchester United, yes that name did ring a bell lol, i watched the first ever one where they replaced us or Leicester in a 2-2 game which happened to be an FA Cup game from 1997. That's the only one i ever watched. Anyway i don't want any Arsenal, Man Utd or Liverpool players EVER representing Surbiton FC!!

Also, i can't have Lampard in my team without Terry, another rule of mine, they belong together :P I want someone weird who is not a superstar, i wanna create an IF team full of players that are not huge names or renown as world class. I'm actually so glad that i can ditch Cole soon if this IF Baines happens on Weds, fingers crossed.

What i'm basically sating is that there are so many players in the prem i hate in real life, that using a different league with English players is much easier to create in my beliefs. I just have that mentality on creating teams. Konko... who the fuck is he for example, great IF stats, he goes straight in. Who are the RB's in the prem...Richards? Abused, Walker, a cunt, Johnson, a cunt plus shit defence. I love my right side and the way i've linked it up, it's awesome. Juve to Juve, Inter to Inter, Switzerland to Switzerland, genius lol.

Also i have Robbie as my manager, an Italian who knows the premier league who was born in Switzerland.... realism at its best :D

Right, just spent 100k to try one final time to try n get a Messi or Ronaldo as they end tomorrow, last pack got Maicon so basically got my coins back lol very handy indeed.

I'm really thinking that i could get 2 IFs tomorrow. Baines and Lichtsteiner. If they both get released i'll be on cloud 9 honestly lol 2 of my players in form on the same day, would take me to 7 IFs in my starting XI wooo! All i'll need then is an IF Handanovic, IF English LW (Etherington, Jarvis or Johnson) an IF Prem CM who i like and an IF Cahill to complete my set.

This is how i'd like to see my team in a few weeks.

dreamteam-1_zpsd961c5fc.png

WTF is that for a TOTW, where is Baines? All those defenders are discard price at best, what a complete and utter mess up by those cunts that work for EA. He's been unbelievable this season and scored 2 goals in 1 game as a LB to win the game and yet, still no IF? Fuck you EA, i wanted him so bad. Bet there will be one eventually though and probably a TOTS one too like last year but that's ages away. They better fucking upgrade him soon, his stats are awful. 74 penalties? 81 free kicks? 79 pace? Leighton Baines, really? That's ridiculous.

Why a 50/50 hybrid? Well...

Most English teams have a core of English players with foreigners so i have that, but i don't like using Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool players in my team because quite frankly i fucking hate them and i would never represent them. There are a huge amount of players in the Prem who i hate with a passion so using another league helps me solve that because i don't actually know them in real life therefore i don't have to use prem players that i know and hate. Also it's something i've always done to create a different team to what everyone has, it's unique. I've never liked using 1 league teams, it all just seems a bit boring to me.

Secondly i would never chose Steven Gerrard over Frank Lampard so i have neither, i like James Milner, he's one of those people who gives everything and i don't dislike in real life, plus he has very strong all round stats and as much pace as Gerrard. He's also cheap lol.

Harchester United, yes that name did ring a bell lol, i watched the first ever one where they replaced us or Leicester in a 2-2 game which happened to be an FA Cup game from 1997. That's the only one i ever watched. Anyway i don't want any Arsenal, Man Utd or Liverpool players EVER representing Surbiton FC!!

Also, i can't have Lampard in my team without Terry, another rule of mine, they belong together :P I want someone weird who is not a superstar, i wanna create an IF team full of players that are not huge names or renown as world class. I'm actually so glad that i can ditch Cole soon if this IF Baines happens on Weds, fingers crossed.

What i'm basically sating is that there are so many players in the prem i hate in real life, that using a different league with English players is much easier to create in my beliefs. I just have that mentality on creating teams. Konko... who the fuck is he for example, great IF stats, he goes straight in. Who are the RB's in the prem...Richards? Abused, Walker, a cunt, Johnson, a cunt plus shit defence. I love my right side and the way i've linked it up, it's awesome. Juve to Juve, Inter to Inter, Switzerland to Switzerland, genius lol.

Also i have Robbie as my manager, an Italian who knows the premier league who was born in Switzerland.... realism at its best :D

Yer fair enough mate, if it makes sense to you then no worries, I understand your reasoning even if I don't share it - I guess I just don't have quite so much hatred for rival players the way you do lol. Admittedly some I would consider stabbing the shit out of in a lonely dark alley in Camden - & others I just think are plain wank - but the ones that I appreciate as individuals I can just about forgive for playing for shitty teams haha.

But yer I definitely understand your desire for the lesser known names rather than the household world beaters - if I had enough cash I would do a similar thing with a second string team - but for my first XI in UT it's always going to be all about my personal favourites & preferences & who I rate over any other criteria for the most part. I love the midfield combo of Lamps/Gerrard/Wilshere so much at the moment that I'm considering just building my final team around those IFs & forgetting about Alonso & Ramos since one might be a tad slow for UT & the other is just expensive as fuck haha.

But yer I actually just bought Walker yesterday to rotate with Johnson to save on fitness cards - & they're admittedly both pretty shit at defending in game, which I guess is a fair reflection of real life lol. However, I can appreciate their abilities going forward & quite simply having one of them in the team is the only way to handle pace abusers with Hazard/Nani/Giovinco etc. until I can afford that Maicon card I want so badly.

I like Milner too, one of the hardest working players in the prem & I've always thought he was underrated to an extent - I reckon he would make a pretty awesome right back for England actually if he could adapt his game. But I still reckon you should at least try out the IF Lamps in his place, though I can definitely understand if you need the extra pace for tracking back. However going forward, there is surely no comparison cuz Lampard is a complete beast despite being so horrifically underrated & his IF at least does him a little more justice.

Or if you really want a player to physically dominate the midfield try out Demebele, like I said he's brilliant for me as a CAM, but the defensive aspect is also strong as he makes a fuckload of tackles for me - so I can imagine he would dominate the middle of the park next to Inler & you can catch just about any player running back with his pace.

& I saw the TOTW as well man. Aboslutely shocked that Baines didn't get his more-than-deserved IF card - & disappointed too since I had been purposely saving up & trading like fuck all week in anticipation of splurging on him :(

But yer I had 60K or so sitting around & JT had just got a red card in the last match - so I just thought fuck it - & went out & bought Kompany for like 55K a few hours ago haha :D

Have to say he's an absolute tank so far partnering up really well with Vertonghen, but he does seem to wander around the pitch randomly on occasion for some peculiar reason lol. Seems to think he's defender, midfielder & striker in one at times :rolleyes: Slightly lacking in the air compared to JT & Vertonghen, but yer he is a pace abuser's nightmare basically so I'll be rotating him with my other three CBs depending on the teams I come up against. Happy that those coins seem to have been well spent so far.

Next purchase is a toss up between Van Persie, Maicon & IF Gerrard - probs need a striker the least & regular Gerrard is pretty sick in any case, so might just be going for the Brazilian beast! Only like..60K or so away...lol

Alternatively, I may actually just hold out & save up to build a couple of alternative teams to change things up every now & then too. I've already got a few components of each in my possession already, so shouldn't cost me all that much in the end.

Came up with a nice Brazilian-based hybrid - http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/5100534/

Pretty cool La Liga team with Fabregas as the false 9 - http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/5094620/#squad-player

& some fairly affordable anti-pace-abuse Bundesliga/BPL Hybrid teams since I'm getting really fucking sick of those cunts at the moment & feel like trolling them since they simply won't be able to use such underhanded tactics on a team where most of my players can outsprint theirs :wank2:

- http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/5297245/

- http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/5297568/

Alternatively, I may actually just hold out & save up to build a couple of alternative teams to change things up every now & then too. I've already got a few components of each in my possession already, so shouldn't cost me all that much in the end.

Came up with a nice Brazilian-based hybrid - http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/5100534/

Pretty cool La Liga team with Fabregas as the false 9 - http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/5094620/#squad-player

& some fairly affordable anti-pace abuse Bundesliga/BPL Hybrid teams since I'm getting really fucking sick of those cunts at the moment & feel like trolling them since they simply won't be able to use such underhanded tactics on a team where most of my players can outsprint theirs :wank2:

- http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/5297245/

- http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/5297568/

1. I would get rid of Rodrigez and Coutinho, place Hernanes on CAM and buy Paulinho for CDM and Welliton as ST.

2. I really liked it, but you might try Vela and Sanchez at the wings.

3/4. I loved it actually, but I hate Johson, so I would use Ben Arfa or Valencia.

Anyways, I am only trying to help!