FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

Jesus you guys are lucky!!!

Just opened about 20 pounds worth of pack and the best i got was fucking Cech and Ashley Young lol

Sometimes is just not for us....

I usually spend beetwen 70-80 dollars in every UT. I just cant contain myself, I am so addicted. In 2010, I did not get any good player, seriously (the entire game). I got tons of 50k but never a 88/89/90 overall (I was really upset). However, in 2011 I got Messi. So the luck comes and goes, I bet you will get Ronaldo next happy hour (which are the only profitable time to buy packs this year).

EDIT: Btw, I have already spent $84,99. I still have 1600 coins left and a pretty amazing BPL Team, so no need to do buy anymore FIFA Points.

Ive spent about £150 lol i have a good team, well 2 or 3 good teams with great balance and now i have 584,000 coins so my spending for the moment is over. I spend a lot because i'm just addicted to it and there's no better feeling than pulling out players worth over 100k. I use coins mostly but when i know i have a decent amount in my bank, spending a tenner aint gonna hurt. Getting Rooney, Aguero and Hart last night was insane, never had an hour like it. I spend £6.50 first, then used some coins n thought fuck this i need to put another tenner on this.

Rooney = 160,000

Aguero = 145,000

Hart = 42,000

Also got 4 or 5 team fitness and Dede, LW > LM, Palacio and the CAM > CM card so made about 375,000 in that hour or so. Will play it when i get home to get up to 600,000 and then use some coins to try n bag that illusive Brazilian genius. Aint spending no more money now. As KSI would say, it is done!

LOL, KSI would just unleashe Emenike!

I must make a correction, I usually spend 70-80 dolars in the first months, then I sepnd a little more in May (where they have those incredible 10 bucks 20 rares packs).

I spent half of what you did, but I only got one team (800k), few consumables, Chelsea items and 180k in coins...

I played heaps of teams with Emenike now that KSI used him..Hes a fukin beast!

I hate Brazillian squads. Stupid and boring

I hate Brazilian squads also. It has become so popular that it is fustrating. It was good to play in FIFA 10/11, now it is just fucking boring.

I think we will see Tevez, Benzema and El Sharaway as IF this week....

I was so happy at first when I saw that prices per pack had dropped, but this year EA seems to have given up on special packs and the great players ratio per pack have been vastily diminished. I just hope they release a All Players pack sometime soon =(

So i wasted most of the 70k i got for Buffon on packs lol, worst decision ever. At least i got Gotze who went for 18k.

Mate, packs are so unrewarding this year. I used to break even when I had big pack opennings (100k, 200k, etc). This year it is just a waste of coins...

Am I the only one finding FUT so much less interesting than past editions?

I mean: not all formations are good to play with, match making makes it far less fun (never finding easy wins or extraordinary teams), less 5 star skills, less pack opennings, not so many cool tournaments, no online ranked matches, etc.