FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

They need to improve his pace though, although he seems quick he should be around 85 pace, not 78. He really is super quick. He should also be around 83 rated because he has so much to his game. He is a beast at CB though, every cunt has him. His stats dont even look great but he is really good.

IF David Luiz CDM Confirmed and available now. There's an IF Thiago Silva and Gerrard too. Anyway i've deleted my bank details, no more spending for me, it's all a farce.

HAHAHA

I have deleted it a long time ago, I only work on gift cards now!

It has been more than a month since I have bought anything on PSN, I was able to stop on my last spending count, LOL

I'm shaking, literally shaking. I had 140k, i decided to just spend it all on packs because i've had enough. I sold everything from my club, EVERYTHING i said to myself i want IF Thiago Silva, shit or bust.

I got Kompany, thought ah.. thats cool, carry on. Kaka, Torres, Cassano, Muller, Sirigu, THEN SUAREZ! all rated very high so i though fuck it, there must be something going on because these players are pretty good. 15k left, opened pack. It said on the screen before it came out 'Found a TOTW Player' then it said THIAGO SILVA in big letters across the screen. I can't believe it, he goes for like 800k WHAT A PACK OPENING! If i recorded that i swear i woulda made a name for myself on youtube, that was stunning.

Welcome back 1 million coins, i missed you!

I also got a silver guy called Angbwa, never realised he goes for 7k too. Damn that really was a hell of a pack opening indeed, oh i got Biabiany the pace whore too. Thiago Silva currently going for 650k. Half hour to go. Don't think i'll get 800k for him but could get 700k which is still pretty good. Wanna have 1 million coins by the end of the week. Target!

I also got a silver guy called Angbwa, never realised he goes for 7k too. Damn that really was a hell of a pack opening indeed, oh i got Biabiany the pace whore too. Thiago Silva currently going for 650k. Half hour to go. Don't think i'll get 800k for him but could get 700k which is still pretty good. Wanna have 1 million coins by the end of the week. Target!

I am seriously jealous, you not only spend a lot but you are also very lucky!

Fuck me, the card goes for 750k and someone has bought mine for 899k wtf how random was that but the worrying thing is that it's frozen on the completed screen like 5 others have. Something seems fishy but 899k when i did a BIN of 900k, that seems so weird.

Fuck me, the card goes for 750k and someone has bought mine for 899k wtf how random was that but the worrying thing is that it's frozen on the completed screen like 5 others have. Something seems fishy but 899k when i did a BIN of 900k, that seems so weird.

Ollie I love reading about your adventures :)

True gambling man!!!

Yeah well that's gonna stop in 2013, well cut down at least, i've trully fucked myself this year lol but it's been fun. I've got the coins, some guy actually did bid 899,000 when it was going at 651,000 with only 1 minute remaining. There were even some going for 750,000 which really confuses the shit out of my arse.

Anyway ...

IFSILVA.jpg

Yeah well that's gonna stop in 2013, well cut down at least, i've trully fucked myself this year lol but it's been fun. I've got the coins, some guy actually did bid 899,000 when it was going at 651,000 with only 1 minute remaining. There were even some going for 750,000 which really confuses the shit out of my arse.

Anyway ...

IFSILVA.jpg

That silver RB is quality!

Yeah he went for 6,800 coins, i got such quality in those packs. That guy has 89 pace and 71 defending in the Russian league, surprised i've never seen him before. I know he's Silver but he could be put in a Russian gold team easily. He went for more than Kaka lol. Only on FIFA.

Hmm... now what to do with these... decisions, decisions.

MILL.jpg

I'm thinking of just creating a shit team and keeping the money in the bank for the TOTY / Upgraded players to be unveiled or if i get bored, could sell em on eBay for close to £200 so there are options lol. How did u get on with the Marchisio's?

I'm thinking of just creating a shit team and keeping the money in the bank for the TOTY / Upgraded players to be unveiled. How did u get on with the Marchisio's?

Sold most of it for 94-96k, but I still have some (85k). The problem is that his price has amazingly droped, he is going for 78-79k.

I dont want to risk it, so I will just sell everyone (look for them, you will see lots of mine in the market) and break it even.

Sell em all now before the price gets lower. So you have 1.9m coins and still some Marchisio's left? Just sell up n start again. I spent 50k on packs this morning, got nothing so created a basic prem team. Not fussed about losing games because it'll still accumulate coins then i'll try n create an epic team around March and have fun for 6 months. At the moment, all the teams are still the fucking same, it's boring.

Sell em all now before the price gets lower. So you have 1.9m coins and still some Marchisio's left? Just sell up n start again. I spent 50k on packs this morning, got nothing so created a basic prem team. Not fussed about losing games because it'll still accumulate coins then i'll try n create an epic team around March and have fun for 6 months. At the moment, all the teams are still the fucking same, it's boring.

No, I have 1.632m + IF Marchisio`s. I put them for sale (9), but only 2 sold. I still have 7 for sale...