FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

Ok i was so bored yesterday, i spend nearly 200,000 coins just to see what i could muster. I had 510,000, went all the way down to 317,000 getting sweet fuck all and then BAM! Dani Alves pops up. I thought maybe he goes for 100k max, had no idea he goes for about 220k!! Money back baby and some!

I keep doing it, i don't know why i've been given this much luck but i sold my Dani Alves for 216,000 coins which put me back to 570,000 and i thought fuck it, lets do it again. I spent 70,000 coins on packs and BAM Thiago Silva!! He also goes for around 215k, this is nuts. Now i'm gonna be on over 700k, whoop!

I am so unintrested in FUT this year. I played for that 10k tournament and won only once. Obviously did not win the whole team in that EA Lotery...

I got so fucking bored by having to spend 1.3k every 3-4 games for fitness card that I did 2 teams, I only need 140k to buy Ramos.

http://www.ea.com/in...6l0l3jnIhkD:ps3

I'm bored at the moment, the only fun part is opening packs to see what i can get. I have 650,000 coins at the moment and well i don't know what to do. i don't need any fitness cards because i have a really good squad i can rotate and still play with a good team. I'm still not overly happy with the team though, i have too many crappy players. This is where i hate the chemistry because i love Di Natale and Inler IF but i don't like my RM, i need someone more pacey and more dynamic on my RM. In Serie A it's either Palacio or Maggio, that's it. Like the RB, it's Lichsteiner or Caceres, it's boring to me. I wish i could just create a random team to play well. I'd like to use Jesus Navas on the right but i don't like the rest of the BBVA players around him.

I'll just keep my 650k, try n get it to around 750k by xmas and have a blitz around then and see what xmas can give me. There's always some kind of offer around then. If i can get to 750k, i'll have a 250k blitz, i might even record it on youtube lol. Ah they do TOTY Players around Jan don't they? That's a time for a 250k smash!

Well, I had a very good squad and I was indeed able to rotate, I was too scared to get relagated to Div2 though. Now I have 2 super teams (appart from Ramos)...

They do TOTY fromDecember to January, each week is one different criteria.

I think they are very rentless in making people spend their shits to get players this year. This time in past few years there were already making very rewarding packs (All Players, Double Chance Happy Hour, etc), now it is only the regular gold pack, so fucking fustrating. The pack oppenings are nice, but I really like to play with imaginary teams that wont exist and would take 2 seasons to build on carrer mode. That is basically where the fun comes from me, so that is why I am bored by not having unranked online matches, I could build some shit and crazy teams just for fun. Now I have to worry about losing tournaments or divisons...

The players are also uninsteresting, pace and skills are still very important but now there are way less cards available. In FIFA 13 there arent enough 85+ pace players or 5 star skillers...

This 7,500 pack really seems to work for me. I just went on the web app, had 622,000 coins so thought yeah, can use the 22,000 on 3 packs to leave myself 600,000. First pack, Aguero again, BIN 150,000, bit of a mistake as he goes for about 160,000 but i'm not bothered. Got my 750,000 now. Really not sure what to do with it though. I could just carry on and wait for 2 or 3 mega players to come out or i could gamble when the TOTY players come out in Jan-Feb and smash out 300k. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

So far in packs i've had ...

Thiago Silva

Dani Alves

Rooney

Aguero x 2

Buffon

Couple of IFs

Reus

Valdes

Hart x2

Plus more that i can't remember. This is my best ever year so far at this stage only getting the premium packs using mostly coins. If i sold my whole team, i'd have around a million coins already and it's only 1st December!

As soon as i saw an IF Defoe, i wasn't gonna let that chance go. FUT was down for nearly 2 days and i thought he'd be in, i waited n waited lol. Spent about 100k to try n get him in a pack but when that didn't work, i just bought him 220k well spent imo, gonna be a beast in my team.

So frustrated! I bought IF Defoe, who i've waited for for years for 220k, he was going for over 200k in every auction. I get home and now he's not selling for 130k!! FUCK! That'll teach me to buy IFs as soon as they are out. I'll wait next time.

Just got relegated comprehensively 0-2-5 ... everyones just containing, they're doing nothing. Boring, boring shit people. There's absolutely nothing i can do. Now to div 2... ffs.

Keep facing the same boring shitty teams. I've been against David Luiz almost every game, his stats are shit but he's basically unbeatable. I dont like using ultra awesome players, i like to just create a 'different' team. Not working though, can't win for shit.

Just got relegated comprehensively 0-2-5 ... everyones just containing, they're doing nothing. Boring, boring shit people. There's absolutely nothing i can do. Now to div 2... ffs.

Exactly. Why do it right? I mean, why play fifa like an absolute plonker? Where's the fun in that? Great, yeah you won, but it was by two jew goals. Hate those types of players, which are, of course, 90% of fifa players.

P.S. I've a Russian League team myself, they're quite good!

I like to tackle by myself, slide by myself, block by myself etc, etc i don't feel good having the cpu do all the work for me. Don't get me wrong i do contain but i don't just put all 10 men behind the ball and hold x (Square for me) until he loses the ball, i do it myself. They need to sort the contain out, it's worse than it was on 12. Anyway just won my first game in about 15! was 2-1 down then scored 89' and 90' lol think he was pissed, then pulled Di Maria in a pack... off to bed on the back of a win.