FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

Lolwut?

I'm guessing you meant something positive since you liked the post haha.

PS: Fancy a TC League game if you're free & up for it?

PPS: Interested to hear about your conflicted feelings when Lamps scored that beauty today lolol

I hit send by mistake! :lol:

P.S: Yeah, lets go?

P.S.2: I liked it actually. I wanted to win only to banter the English, but since we were playing poorly I wasnt even bothering anymore. I love Lampard with all my heart, I said on the International Topic that if Brazil were to lose it better be because of Super Frank!

1. I would get rid of Rodrigez and Coutinho, place Hernanes on CAM and buy Paulinho for CDM and Welliton as ST.

2. I really liked it, but you might try Vela and Sanchez at the wings.

3/4. I loved it actually, but I hate Johson, so I would use Ben Arfa or Valencia.

Anyways, I am only trying to help!

1. Yer I can understand why, but the point was kind of not to use the paciest Brazilians around; nor a proper striker. Up front my 2 options would be Hernanes or Ronaldinho - Hernanes only winning out due to stamina & price. & Moutinho was the player I wanted to build the team around since I loved playing with him in my early UT days before I got my BPL team toghether, so I needed Rodriguez in there to give everyone 9 chem & plus I have always wanted to try his IF out too.

2. Yer but I guess I just don't need the pace man. I'm a big fan of Simao & Joaquin so wanted to fit them in there & that was what I came up with, they wouldn't be doing much crossing or anything in any case. Think of it as a team of midfielders & you'll kind of get the gist more, just like the Brazilian one.

3/4. I actually quite like Johnson, but agreed, Ben Arfa would definitely be my first choice - however I randomly picked up Johnson on the cheap while trading along with Schurrle & Alaba so just tried to fit them all in since I already have them in my possession. Will probs end up selling Johnson though since you've reminded me & I seriously rate Ben Arfa.

Don't get me wrong though, I do appreciate the advice - just that I guess I'm kind of like Ollie in that I don't necessarily go for the most obvious 'optimal' choices all of the time, instead going off real life preference rather than stats for the most part. Players that I actually like will always get first choice over ones I'm indifferent about. Call it a quirk ha

1. Yer I can understand why, but the point was kind of not to use the paciest Brazilians around; nor a proper striker. Up front my 2 options would be Hernanes or Ronaldinho - Hernanes only winning out due to stamina & price. & Moutinho was the player I wanted to build the team around since I loved playing with him in my early UT days before I got my BPL team toghether, so I needed Rodriguez in there to give everyone 9 chem & plus I have always wanted to try his IF out too.

2. Yer but I guess I just don't need the pace man. I'm a big fan of Simao & Joaquin so wanted to fit them in there & that was what I came up with, they wouldn't be doing much crossing or anything in any case. Think of it as a team of midfielders & you'll kind of get the gist more, just like the Brazilian one.

3/4. I actually quite like Johnson, but agreed, Ben Arfa would definitely be my first choice - however I randomly picked up Johnson on the cheap while trading along with Schurrle & Alaba so just tried to fit them all in since I already have them in my possession.

Don't get me wrong though, I do appreciate the advice - just that I guess I'm kind of like Ollie in that I don't necessarily go for the most obvious 'optimal' choices all of the time, instead going off real life preference rather than stats for the most part. Players that I actually like will always get first choice over ones I'm indifferent about. Call it a quirk ha

Relax, was just giving my opinion. Do as you wish!

My dream Brazilian Team: http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/5350971/#

I think the normal Gerrard card is good enough, you should get the IF Wilshere as not too expensive. You could get Gerrard, IF Wilshere and IF Lampard for 100k probably. Sell Kompany, he's boring lol and too expensive really. The best RB in the prem is Richards, look at his stats, they're mad really.

What's your PSN?

Relax, was just giving my opinion. Do as you wish!

My dream Brazilian Team: http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/5350971/#

Holy fuck. That team would seriously rape shit up man.

If you sold your current squad you could probably afford it maybe without the TOTY cards couldn't you? I know what I would do lol...

Holy fuck. That team would seriously rape shit up man.

If you sold your current squad you could probably afford it maybe without the TOTY cards couldn't you? I know what I would do lol...

LOL

I am done with Brazilian Teams, I have done them for two straight years. Totally uncreative!

I do agree they are beast though, R1+Triangle all the way... :D

Only 3.8mill, wont take long to build that up.

It will be easier for me to wait til it gets to 2mi then to try to achieve 3.8mi! :lol:

I think the normal Gerrard card is good enough, you should get the IF Wilshere as not too expensive. You could get Gerrard, IF Wilshere and IF Lampard for 100k probably. Sell Kompany, he's boring lol and too expensive really. The best RB in the prem is Richards, look at his stats, they're mad really.

What's your PSN?

I already have IF Wilshere & IF Lamps haha! That's why I've been telling you get them dude lol. Can't say enough to tell you how good they are working together alongside Gerrard. Seriously man, if you decide to get one of them, you won't regret it.

& yer I know exactly why you wouldn't like Kompany ha. But he would be second choice to Ramos in my dream team & I'm considering just sticking with IF Wilshere as well since he's so good, so I just thought fuck it why not since IF Baines isn't here yet. He's turning out to be a pretty good purchase so far - basically impenetrable defence with him & JT :D

PSN is killrbunny88 - I'm playing UT at the moment & was going to give rmpr a game but let me know if you're free & want to play the TC league games or even a UT friendly

I'm gonna ditch the TC league, i'm not on the table anyway, rather wait until a proper organised format happens. I like adding ppl to view their teams lol yeah i'm on FUT atm (surprise, surprise!) so i'll add u after i beat this guy. Kinda amazing how well teams defend when u dont touch the controller... weird.

There must, must, MUST be an IF Ben Foster after this game on Weds. I've always wanted an IF foster with good stats because i've always rated him and liked him but i didn't want Joe Hart because he's like the only English GK that gets used and has good stats. Fosters normal card is pretty decent but an IF, if good enough, will go straight into my team.

They let me down with Baines last week, they better give me an IF Ben Foster (with good stats).

Could try i guess, shouldn't be that hard but by the time it gets to like june, july they'll go cheaply. If you sold em now, 1.7m right? ish? You'd get about £300. If you're bored of FUT and don't enjoy it any more, cash in now and use the money for FUT 14 which surely must be better than this wanky attempt.

Anyway i'm changing my team again. Out goes Lichtsteiner, horrible cunt after yesterday and hoping for 4 new IFS!

I want, LB Asamoah from Juve although he's epically expensive, should go down to around 50k soon though from being 140k atm!

and hoping for a possibility of...

IF Azpi, IF Campagnaro and IF Foster.

It's going to be hard though, i cannot possibly have IF Campagnaro on 9 Chem with Foster in goal so might have to stick with Handanovic for the time being but really, 7 chem shouldn't be so bad.

Or i do what some of you have already suggested and forget this hybrid shit and just create a prem team... i would but i'll wait til TOTS is released to see what i can do. Need some more strong IF CMs for that i think.

Team i'm now thinking of is gonna be way too expensive for me but will play around tomorrow after work.

P.S I HATE CHEMISTRY!! Fucking Campagnaro with Inler, both the same club and yet i still can't get 9 chem for both because the fucking gk doesn't link at all (Foster). Even though he links with his own team mate and a LB from the same league and would you believe that Napoli do not have a Gold RB or LB!? Seriously WTF! Their Silver RB looks pretty good though, might give that a punt but don't want shitty silvers in my team. And that guy has a weird square shaped head. And the bastards have also fixed the chemistry thing that i could get 9 Chem with a RB as a RWB in the RM position in a 4-4-2! see you en tea's! Why can only links create Chemistry? i'll have 3 Napoli players in the team, 4 in the squad, yet because the positions don't link together they don't get good chem, stupid from EA!

Anyway i'll see what this TOTW will provide and then make my decisions from there tomorrow afternoon. I might just use everyone with 7 chem and see if it works at all. Well, not everyone but like 3 players. Might need IF Marchisio back, the fucker has gone from 80k to 130k, don't believe that.

Could try i guess, shouldn't be that hard but by the time it gets to like june, july they'll go cheaply. If you sold em now, 1.7m right? ish? You'd get about £300. If you're bored of FUT and don't enjoy it any more, cash in now and use the money for FUT 14 which surely must be better than this wanky attempt.

Anyway i'm changing my team again. Out goes Lichtsteiner, horrible cunt after yesterday and hoping for 4 new IFS!

I want, LB Asamoah from Juve although he's epically expensive, should go down to around 50k soon though from being 140k atm!

and hoping for a possibility of...

IF Azpi, IF Campagnaro and IF Foster.

It's going to be hard though, i cannot possibly have IF Campagnaro on 9 Chem with Foster in goal so might have to stick with Handanovic for the time being but really, 7 chem shouldn't be so bad.

Or i do what some of you have already suggested and forget this hybrid shit and just create a prem team... i would but i'll wait til TOTS is released to see what i can do. Need some more strong IF CMs for that i think.

Team i'm now thinking of is gonna be way too expensive for me but will play around tomorrow after work.

P.S I HATE CHEMISTRY!! Fucking Campagnaro with Inler, both the same club and yet i still can't get 9 chem for both because the fucking gk doesn't link at all (Foster). Even though he links with his own team mate and a LB from the same league and would you believe that Napoli do not have a Gold RB or LB!? Seriously WTF! Their Silver RB looks pretty good though, might give that a punt but don't want shitty silvers in my team. And that guy has a weird square shaped head. And the bastards have also fixed the chemistry thing that i could get 9 Chem with a RB as a RWB in the RM position in a 4-4-2! see you en tea's! Why can only links create Chemistry? i'll have 3 Napoli players in the team, 4 in the squad, yet because the positions don't link together they don't get good chem, stupid from EA!

Anyway i'll see what this TOTW will provide and then make my decisions from there tomorrow afternoon. I might just use everyone with 7 chem and see if it works at all. Well, not everyone but like 3 players. Might need IF Marchisio back, the fucker has gone from 80k to 130k, don't believe that.

Foster and Campagnaro in form mate! :D

There is no way i can possibly get IF Foster and IF Campagnaro in the same team, i just can't do it. Thinking of investing in IF Koscielny and Frey to partner IF Campagnaro. So hard doing this, i don't have enough coins to create what i need.

IF Koscielny used to go for 40k, now he's 160k. This is what i'd like to try and create.

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/5756809/

Gonna cost about 650k.

What i've done is deleted my whole team and bought a shit team, saved 400k in the bank and in May i'll try n get to 1 million coins and go all out. Prices will hopefully crash by then and can maybe get a TOTS.

Need a Baines IF so bad and a decent LM from England and a good pacey RM from Italy. At the moment i'm struggling big time so gonna just be patient and wait.

Ok so creating a shit cheap team just wasn't fun, i've gone back to my good team with a few tweaks.

This is my team atm.

linkingfut_zps2c28d5c9.png

Although i liked Handanovic, i had to get Frey in because of his much more popular nationality, he can link with many players and give me more choices. Using Handanovic meant i had to have strong links on my prem side with my CB to the LB and the CM and a strong link to the CB from my Serie A side, in other words an Inter player so the options were pretty limited as Slovenia players are few and far between (or shit).

As you can see, i've gone for Frey with Distin to link with Baines for a full 9 chem for Distin or i could use him with a French CM or Everton CM like, Nasri, Cabaye or IF Sissoko or IF Fellaini for example. Really thinking about IF Koscielny but he's so pricey nowadays though him with Cabaye or even Cazorla would work pretty sweet. I've always liked Distin though even if EA have completely fucked his stats up.

Also if you notice on my team there are plenty of good links which make everything work so well and get everyone on 9 chem.

Candreva, great player, not the quickest for a wide man but look at these for stats. He was an upgrade from CM to RM with a huge stat overhaul. Look at these stats for someone who goes for 1000 coins!!!

Long Pass 81

Long Shots 85

Short Pass 85

Shot Power 92

Volleys 83

Ball Control 88

Curve 88

Dribbling 86

FK Accuracy 88

Reactions 84

Sprint Speed 84

Stamina 97

For just a shiny gold player... Yes please sir. He's the RM i needed to link Matri and he also links will with IF Konko even though they would be 9 chem anyway.

My team is awesome now, just playing for an IF Distin and Baines and an IF Cabaye and an IF Frey for it to be amazingly good. Can afford IF Koscielny but i don't really want Arsenal players in my team, Distin is strong, bit of a beast n not bad pace too so i'll keep him for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol,

So i haven't played Ultimate team in at least a month or so. Log onto the web app to get my 2 free packs and everything has gone except for 67 coins lol. So thats my 300k team at the time of purchase and 120k coins. I don't play it that much so am not really bothered about the stuff, its more the principle of some twat hacking my account and knicking everything especially as i have season ticket and ultimate team edition. And spent a tenner on release day, just for a bit of fun. Have emailed the ea people... Cant see anything being done, but anyway, watch out people, especially if you have put a lot of hard earned money to it as I hadn't given out my details to anyone and even been on it in ages.

Bright side. They left me 67 coins for trading... Oh wait... :D