FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

Ok there's a happy hour after they sort out the connectivity issues with a special Messi card commemorative of him breaking the record. I'm sick of FUT i'll be honest, every game has about 10 goals against the same crappy teams and the same boring players. I could win every game if i wanted but choosing i like to use players that are rarely used and teams that are unique. I loved FUT in 2010, it was the first time i played it and got hooked. Now it's just too easy to make coins. I have 800,000 and i'm really thinking about making my team and smashing 500,000 on packs to get that elusive special Messi that could go for 3m. Atm FUT is boring me to death.

Shall i record a 500,000 coin Messi hunt? Like if u do :D

Lets find this fucker .. messi86.png

By the way it's not 86 overall, it's just signalling the 86 goals he scored.

I have 800,000 and i'm really thinking about making my team and smashing 500,000 on packs to get that elusive special Messi that could go for 3m.

Mate, IF Messi goes for 3m. A 86 Messi will go for 4m+!

Btw, please record it! :D

Right i spent about 400k, got some decent players but not the main man. There's 4 on the market, no one will be able to afford one i reckon it could go for 5mill but we'll see. I'm gonna hammer some money on it and do the rest of my 450,000 and i will record it. Stay tuned!

How the fuck do you get this cunt? How have ppl got him, i don't get it. I've spent 700,000 coins plus 6500 points and i even gained another 61k and used that too yet the best i got was Hazard so i will spend what i got for him in a minute whe he's been purchased. Bit pissed off because theres about 8 on the market, how much do i have to throw away just to get it? I'd love to see 7,000,000 coins or so in my account, would be unbelievable. I must've opened 200 packs today, fuck all. i don't know why it's so impossible for me yet others can get it. It's not right. Anyway fuck Ultimate team and fuck fifa, it's not even a great game anyway. Might do some team play stuff for my fifa fun, at least it's fun.

I did record my packs, 50 mins of pure pack opening but i'm not gonna upload it because it would take hours lol if i get a Messi with the coins i got for the players i did get, i will show it but i'm sure u wont wanna watch 50 mins of shit.

Well everythings boring tbh especially now. Bundesliga teams are boring, Prem teams are boring, Brazil teams are boring, Serie A Teams are boring. I don't think there's one team you can create where everyone has 9 chem which isn't extremely boring. I'm gonna have to get some more coins now, i've already gained over 300,000 in match coins so if i can play at the same rate, win or lose i can get another 400k by april time and try n get a top team again. In April-may and through summer there will be lots more types of players and they will be cheap as fuck. My target now is matches, matches, matches until the end of the season. No more packs!!

I reckon a Serie A team would be the most fun to make. IF Marchisio, IF Inler and IF Hamsik together in a midfield 3 would be deadly!

I spent £60 last night to try n get Messi and 1 million coins. I now have 5k left and a squad where my most expensive player is Micah fucking Richards! Gutted much but i know i can make 400k in matches, maybe even 500k by summer so thats life.

To anyone out there who got that Messi, the black IF Messi is actually better so fuck you all :D

How much have you spent overall?

I will give you a bit of my background...

I live with 2 of my friends in a dorm close to my College. Since I have a full time schedule at my University, I cant work or anything, my parents pay all of my bills. However, they dont give me any money to spend on leisure, games, cds, books, etc. For that, I worked at a book store for the holidays, weekends and summer. Saved 1.4k! Since then, I have bought MW3, FIFA 13, BO2, COD Elite, EA Season Ticket, Itunes Match, New Yorker 2-year subscription, CFC membership, Match Tickets, Cinema and Books. After all that junk I still had 800 dollars...

Now, FUT has left me with 600ish! I seriously need to stop...

Ive probably spent over 200.... i still live with parents so i don't have bills to pay, i just give my mum £40 a week and have never been out of work so can afford certain things, I managed to save 15k but my brother owes me £4650 and my gf owes me £3300 (long stories both). I'll get that back one day i guess but i like to have money and enjoy myself when i can.

I need to stop too though i mean even with top teams, what do u get out of it? Still lose 7-5 and shit like that.

Anyway how about making this team? http://www.futhead.c...7/#squad-player

Sneijder and Vidal are there too of course and a very beastly IF Samual. Think about it :D

I liked it!

Ollie, do you want IF Marchisio? Me and my buddy are going to inflate his market, I have sold my team and bought 17 of him and my friend bought 22 (83-87k)...

We are going to throw them next week, if you want one just let me know and I save one for you.

Price fixing aye... That's risky but if u think u can do it, go for it, just hope he doesn't get another IF soon because there were 2 last year in fairly close proximity. Nah it's ok, do what u gotta do. I saw one go 2 days ago for 100k. Good luck.

I've only got 1 mission left now. 10k a day for 5 months. That's 1 million coins right there and it's easy as pie, just need to be patient. The best times to buy players is in May because all the seasonable IFs have been released and the prices are all low with still 4-5 months left of fun on the game. If i can have a million coins by May, i'll be happy and will create one hell of a team.

Ok so gained 40k in matches, opened a pack on the off chance... nothing. Opened another, Buffon. Ok cool. 100k, opened a pack on the web app, IF Guarin, sold for 75k.

Went to my Xmas party, got so drunk, got home at 1;30am put FIFA on, went to Ultimate team, smashed out £23! Fell asleep .... woke up 8 hours later and opened my packs.

Valdes, Van Persie, Vidic !! Whoopdy fucking do!

Now ok, i'll admit i did say i would stop with the packs but i did get drunk and ya know, you do some fucked up things after 10 pints but yeah, 350k back in the bank i bought some good players and linked up. I have a new beast in the name of IF Samuel. 97 standing tackle, 91 jumping, 89 strength, 86 reactions, 97 marking, 97 interceptions, 86 sliding tackle this guy is better than vidic. I bought him for 85k, i sold Vidic for 146k and he links with my GK Inter/Inter. I know the pace aint great but he's a man mountain.

I bought IF Guarin again for 50k so made 25k on him, he's a awesome CM, highly recommend him for any Serie A team, he's got everything, rebought IF Defoe, rebought Mata the magician and now i think my team is solid. Now i really can just play, play, play.

150k left. I really need an IF Lulic and Jarvis but i think that's probably never gonna happen. Very happy with my team though.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fhpgcZ4mnIrRO:ps3

Ok enough is enough. Had enough of Walter Samuel treading water with his 50 odd pace even if he is a beast, he also gives so many penalties away by running into ppl with his strength!! Campagnaro at 500 coins is back into my first team. IF Samuel sold for 72k. Also sold IF Guarin for IF Inler. I love Inler's shooting and passing and not many ppl use him plus he links perfectly to Campagnaro.

IF Guarin and IF Samuel = 150,000 coins

Campagnaro and IF Inler = 18,000 coins. Yes, i know what one i prefer.

You think there will be an IF David Luiz as CDM? I reckon there could be a chance.

Defitnetly, although I need him as CB!

His pace, passing and height are extremely important for the defensive line. However, if you are to build a Brazilian or BPL side, there are better duos (Paulinho IF + Hernanes IF and Fellaini IF2 + Ramires)...