FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

It's been an uphill struggle for me and FUT13 ... I've really wanted to get into the hype of it all, but I've found it hard to make the coins! There's so much that goes into it, that it makes your head spin!

If I could get just ONE in form player, I'll be happy! :P

Yep, he's the guy, Nepenthez is the guy that showed me how to make RB into RM (Alves). He spent £1000 on TOTY didn't he? Obsessed twat but he did get TOTY Ramos the cunt! Anyway i've played like 5 games with my new improved team n won em all and won division 1 for the 3rd time. I really love my team.

Rmpr good luck creating that squad. IF Silva will be like 200k at first but will die down to about 60k in 2 weeks i'm sure so be patient.

Nepenthez has sponsors that give him Fifa Points, he has spent 2-3 thousand pounds on it already...I think it gets hugely unrewarding, but I wouldnt mind it. :D

Ollie, I will only build that team in March probably! It will be 1.5mi by them...

You should at least create a team n keep accumulating coins anyway :P

Nepo gets the coins off of fifacoinsonline.com, think he does pay but some ppl give him coins too bit like KSI. Anyway i've swapped Mata for Ramires in my team, i just love that burst of pace he has. An IF Ramires would be absolutely awesome.

If i could have an IF in order of need, it would be as follows.

Ramires

Handanovic

Lichtsteiner

Cahill

Baines

Johnson as LM instead of RM.

My team would be immense with these. It's already pretty good but with those it would be so fun to use.

I've nearly accumulated 500,000 coins in matches, that's pretty scary. Only been out 4 months. If i can do the same by May, i'll be laughing. Targeting 1 million match coins by the end of the football season to get some TOTS players. Can't wait already lol. I love FUT.

Won the best of the best online tourny too. 20 online trophies now, happy days. Can't win it offline though, the matches against the cpu are soooooooo boring on legenday/ultimate.

Nepenthez, Calfreezy and AirJapes all get FIFA Points from EletronicFirst (online gift card store, but dont buy from them, I heard they dont deliver it). I remeber Calfreezy having 26k points in a live stream I watched...

I dont know any good cheap team and I am in love with Carrer Mode (player) for some reason, so I am not too bothered for leaving 2mi lying around.

I watched that stream, think it was 18k unless that was a different one. He got absolute fuck all was hilarious to see his packs were absolutely awful. He literally got nobody worth anything, must've discarded nearly everything.

We sell PSN Cards at my work but i think they need to be activated at the tills, i could so easily nick £1000 worth lol i know where and how they come in as i am the one guy that deals with the deliveries in a place where there's no cameras :P. Might try n get a couple n try em out.

I hate these FIFA guys that get like 5 million coins, they just ruin the game, especially that alp26hd guy, what a prick he is lol.

Struggling on ultimate team,

How the hell do you accumulate sp much cash?!?

Got a nice cheap team with the likes of Ba, Martinez, Collicini, Song, Coutinho but some players are SO expensive

Same here bro!

The way I see it, is that you need to have a huge understanding of the market, which, to my knowledge, is a skill in itself because there are some players that get sold for all sorts of prices! Some noobs that play FUT tend to sell good players at a low price, and then other people just swoop in and steal them either in auction or by using the buy it now option!

I've made SOME success however! I Bought a Le Fondre over the weekend because he scored two for Reading against Newcastle, so I scanned the market for a cheap card, and I nagged one for 400 coins, then later that day, I sold him on for a nice 3500 coins, which was very profitable indeed! I didn't get the whole profit though because EA takes 5% tax off every sale made, (right Ollie??)

Since then, luck has been very few and far between for me... trounced 6-2 by some German dude after I started Division 5 with three wins on the trot... plus, there are so many players in my trade pile that I'm desperately trying to sell for big profits, and I'm not getting any luck with them at all! :P

Also, I've noticed that the 4-1-2-1-2 formation card is really valuable.. does anyone know why??

I didn't get the whole profit though because EA takes 5% tax off every sale made, (right Ollie??)

Also, I've noticed that the 4-1-2-1-2 formation card is really valuable.. does anyone know why??

Yes, EA does it toavoid inflation...

4-1-2-1-2 is the best formation to fit the most number of attacking (aka popular) players and still get 100% chemestry. The same goes for 4-3-3.

I realized i had about 35+ consumables, so i put the majority of them for auction and i now have 18k coins to build a shitty team lol.
Do you want some sort of loan/help?