FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

Was gonna break the bank n get Ramos til i saw there were no decent GKs apart from the boring 2. Ramos woulda linked with Mata and a BBVA Spanish keeper but i'll wait til the IFs to see what i can get. Keeping Handanovic and Silvestre for the time being as they are both Inter and keeping Cahill although Cahill and Silvestre are pretty slow, chem is key. Was gonna use Luiz but i just don't like him even if he's decent on the game. And Cech, but i don't wanna be creating some Chelsea XI.

Was gonna break the bank n get Ramos til i saw there were no decent GKs apart from the boring 2. Ramos woulda linked with Mata and a BBVA Spanish keeper but i'll wait til the IFs to see what i can get. Keeping Handanovic and Silvestre for the time being as they are both Inter and keeping Cahill although Cahill and Silvestre are pretty slow, chem is key. Was gonna use Luiz but i just don't like him even if he's decent on the game. And Cech, but i don't wanna be creating some Chelsea XI.

Lol fuck the police

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#exEPjYK4sg6:360

Got Lavezzi in a pack again, put him up for auction and got 26k. Then i decided to spend the coins creating an Argentinean team since i already had another Lavezzi, Higuain, Costa and Banega. Already got Palacio, Pastore, Coloccini, Lucho, Lisandro Lopez, Zabaleta and Cambiasso in the past hour - and now have an 82 rated team ;)

I also sold Sanchez for 16k since i didn't need him anymore, but i spent almost all the coins getting CDM > CM cards for Gago and Cambiasso, don't get why those are so expensive.

Got Lavezzi in a pack again, put him up for auction and got 26k. Then i decided to spend the coins creating an Argentinean team since i already had another Lavezzi, Higuain, Costa and Banega. Already got Palacio, Pastore, Coloccini, Lucho, Lisandro Lopez, Zabaleta and Cambiasso in the past hour - and now have an 82 rated team ;)

I also sold Sanchez for 16k since i didn't need him anymore, but i spent almost all the coins getting CDM > CM cards for Gago and Cambiasso, don't get why those are so expensive.

I guess you just need Messi now :P

I have a question i am in doubt to buy packs or not i have around 80k and i dont know what to do with my money so what should i do?

If you want some fun but don't really care what happens, then open the packs. If you will get annoyed when you don't get much for your coins then don't. The most sensible decision would probably be not to as 9 out of 10 times it probably won't be worth it. But on the other hand it is a game and opening packs is fun and you never know. Also prices are starting to creep down on the market so that 80k will be able to buy a lot more in a months time than it is now, however like i said earlier it is a game so do whatever you want as the longer you leave it the more valuable your coins but then fifa 14 will be coming out so what was the point.

Up to you. If you have a team you like then go for the gamble, if not then either invest in some in forms, start building your team, or just wait.

Expect an IF Neymar on Weds...

I've started using lots of my coins on packs instead of money recently and it's paid off, i got Nasri yestersay, sold him for 47k i have had some pretty good players lately but never had a FIFA 13 IF card and i must've opened over 1000 packs already easy.

Watching yesterdays Juve - Inter game i started thinking of an IF Vidal until Inter hit back, now i'm hoping for an IF Handanovic because i thought he was awesome and he's my current GK anyway, i'll keep him i think forever because he's not a boring nationality. Might see an IF Milito too.

If you want some fun but don't really care what happens, then open the packs. If you will get annoyed when you don't get much for your coins then don't. The most sensible decision would probably be not to as 9 out of 10 times it probably won't be worth it. But on the other hand it is a game and opening packs is fun and you never know. Also prices are starting to creep down on the market so that 80k will be able to buy a lot more in a months time than it is now, however like i said earlier it is a game so do whatever you want as the longer you leave it the more valuable your coins but then fifa 14 will be coming out so what was the point.

Up to you. If you have a team you like then go for the gamble, if not then either invest in some in forms, start building your team, or just wait.

Thanks mate you gave me very important information, thanks again Hutcho :D!

Hutcho, got another question :P what would you do mate if you were in my position?

When will a all player pack come?

It usually comes when people stop spending so much money on regular packs. Last 2 years, EA had already released special packs (jumbo, all players, extra rare, etc). Since UT is such a hit (4 million active clubs), it will take longer. It definetly wont pass november, I am expecting it to be next week or so...

Hutcho, got another question :P what would you do mate if you were in my position?

I would probably invest it in some informs if you have a team you are happy with atm. As their price should keep rising in the short term so you are not losing any money. Though as rmpr said all player packs are the better option if you want to go on a spending spree.