FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

Another shit team that's pissed me off that there's another Fellaini because he scored 2 goals yet there was no Mata after Tottenham. I really wanted an IF Handanovic. Oh well, here's the shit team.

That Neymar as a ST will be the card to get for sure.

http://3.bp.blogspot...T 13 TOTW 8.png

Another shit team that's pissed me off that there's another Fellaini because he scored 2 goals yet there was no Mata after Tottenham. I really wanted an IF Handanovic. Oh well, here's the shit team.

http://3.bp.blogspot...T 13 TOTW 8.png

It really pissed me off. Handanovic deserved to be there, so did Barcos (2 goals again).

2 Fellaini and 2 Lucas but no Mata???? Really?

Btw, Neymar as Strikers fucks me (wanted him as LF for my generations)...

Neymar as ST will be so expensive. Would be a great card to get in a pack but i know i wont get it lol. What does Generations actually do? I though it was just to look at your team from previous years. I have none anyway because i always sell everything and ebay off my coins around August lol.

Neymar's price wont go down that much. The pace, the shooting, the 5* skills, Brazilian nationality. His normal card goes for over 100k and it's not even good as a LW with shit passing. I just can't believe it when i see some ppl have actually pulled the card in a pack. It's not fair. When i had over 1 million coins getting TOTY Falcao and Aguero, the game was coming to an end so i didn't have long to have fun. Getting a card like that would be so good to get now.

After falling from grace down to Div 3, I made my way back to div 1 where i belong.

http://www.ea.com/so...dqD18LpetTx:360

My completed Chelsea team that I do not like at all! Tried to get it a legitimate as possible so went to 4231, shit formation cause I refuse to cross the ball to score goals (I think people are cowards for doing so, theres no skill involved in blitzing down the wing and crossing into a striker) I tend to go through the middle.

4222 would of been better IMO. With Danny/Hazard - Torres up front.

Awesome man!!!

Fuck, least someone around here is getting something good!

I play FUT since 09, my first ever IF.

I never keep track of Happy Hours (20% discount and double chance), but I logged on FIFA yesterday and it was happening...

I bought 2 Jumbo Packs (23 items and 7 rares) for 15k and in my second pack Fellaini was there!

I went nuts, it was like a CFC goal...

Awesome, i must've had 20+ IFs in packs since i started FUT in December 2010 but i open about 1000000 packs a season... To get that Fellaini was very nice indeed. I musta missed the happy hours.

In that new cup atm, the DaIly Invitational.

Surbiton FC 2-1 Anti Soccer

Surbiton FC 4-0 Sagi IL

Chino FC 2-7 Surbiton FC

Now in the Final!

Kezza, don't neglect crossing man, it's so vital. If you neglect crosses and pace, your just giving your oponents an advantage. They don't care about you. Plus i love wing play on FIFA. Jarvis to Matri = Goal. Done. Matri is the best striker on FIFA 13, i've decided. 84 pace, 81 heading, 85 finishing. I love my team, it's so f'n consistent and never get tired.

Anyway back to my final!

FFS Gutted, lost 2-1 to 2 Beckham FKs. FFS i dominated the game more than anything, so pissed off. Cunt game, i know i was trolled i know i wasn't allowed to win that match.

I'll rephrase the crossing thing, I understand using it if the play is out on the wings or there is an overlap, but people who solely cross (10-20 crosses per game) really annoy me. I do use it if nessessary.

Anyway, anyone won the div 1 title yet?

I just did :). Feels pretty good tbh!!

I won the div 1 title yeah once. Just got screwed again though, had 16 points in div 2, inside the last match, 5-3 up with 1 minute to go, easy. The server disconnects me, i lose and it starts me back in div 2 with 0 coins. I was already promoted ffs i just got screwed out of 10k.That's happened twice now, not happy at all. Now i'm just gonna spend £6.49 on packs to get my coins back, arseholes.

OMFG I dont believe my luck, what's going on? I got Rooney, sold him for 160,000 coins to get me up to 440,000. I thought ok, lets use some coins to buy some packs. 2nd pack, i got Aguero fuck me i don't believe it, best day i've had on packs on FIFA 13. Unbelievable! Gone from 280,000 to 600,000 ish just like that. If i carry on this luck, i'm bound to get a Neymar i swear, i can feel it!

EDIT: Joe Hart!!

Open packs around 2am lol this is madness!

Ok i'm done. Going to bed now at 371,000. Gonna see what i have when i wake up. Should have close to 600,000. Happy days!

Kezza, I have won it already (wasnt able to reproduce it though, I can only maintain it now).

Ollie, I have won the daily invitation twice now!

Ollie(2), you must buy a lottery ticket right now! Rooney, Aguero and Joe Hart!!!! WTF?

I always get good players now and then, but IFs are just not for me. I've got Ronaldinho (09), Messi (11), Ibra (12), Aguero/Dani Alves (13)...Never an IF though, I could argue that it was not Neymar, but I am just so happy that I dont care.