2012/13 Fixtures

Well if we want to win the title you have to beat the big teams. At the end of the day, everyone faces each other twice. For all we know we could beat all the teams in that run-in. I don't mind too much about the which game is when. The equation is always the same, win as many as possible.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday May 4th, where we win the league at Old Trafford.

Not looking good from September 29th - November 24th, very dodgy. After November it looks ok for a while.

Nice to get both Arsenal games out the way early.

End of season looks ok, i knows there will be a couple of hard games but that's to be expected. I think we'll beat Tottenham at home and win at Anfield this time.

It looks spread out, looks fine for me.

Wigan away... reminds me of something. Oh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaQS_xvlFXM

I wonder what Jose said to the Wigan coach after Crespo scored, maybesomething on the lines of "i knew he would do that".

Well if we want to win the title you have to beat the big teams. At the end of the day, everyone faces each other twice. For all we know we could beat all the teams in that run-in. I don't mind too much about the which game is when. The equation is always the same, win as many as possible.

That's exactly it. Teams don't win or lose the league because of the order they get to face teams, you win or lose the league on the field.

Stoke away lucky???

The Brittania is probably the toughest place to visit and win outside of Manchester, really want that game out of the way early, will be delighted if we get to the Brit in August again.

i hoped no one would notice that :ph34r:

anyway happy with wigan away first up

I'm happy with the starting 6 matches, we should be able to get 13-15 points from them with ease. But the last five matches :fainthv9:

not really sure of 15 points if the team doesn't gel well

not really sure of 15 points if the team doesn't gel well

For me, if we drop more than 5 points in the opening 6 matches then we will be off to a bad start. We must get results in games like these if we are serious about our tittle challenge.

For me, if we drop more than 5 points in the opening 6 matches then we will be off to a bad start. We must get results in games like these if we are serious about our tittle challenge.

I can't really see us dropping points anywhere other than possibly the Arse game. We SHOULD beat Newcastle.

I can't really see us dropping points anywhere other than possibly the Arse game. We SHOULD beat Newcastle.

Agreed. Newcastle had a fantastic season but you can't help but doubt that they can replicate it any time soon. Especially with reports that they will be selling Ba, Cabay...etc

Agreed. Newcastle had a fantastic season but you can't help but doubt that they can replicate it any time soon. Especially with reports that they will be selling Ba, Cabay...etc

Plus consider that we beat them 3-0 AWAY last season and this time we will be a stronger, more unified team. Can't see Newcastle beating us.

Does anybody know why according to the fixture list pretty much every game is on saturday at 3:00... Surely Chelsea vs Man u etc would be on super sunday? Or is that something that they sort out later?

Will be sorted out later. A lot of games will be moved to later time and dates.

Saturday May 4th, where we win the league at Old Trafford.

Not looking good from September 29th - November 24th, very dodgy. After November it looks ok for a while.

Nice to get both Arsenal games out the way early.

End of season looks ok, i knows there will be a couple of hard games but that's to be expected. I think we'll beat Tottenham at home and win at Anfield this time.

It looks spread out, looks fine for me.

Wigan away... reminds me of something. Oh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaQS_xvlFXM

Fuck me! has that been 7seasons already! I miss Hernan..

Looking at the December fixtures, it certainly looks simple & straightforward, on a paper at least, with Everton being the exception. November ones look slightly tricky with Liverpool & Man City in there.