Mats Hummels

Joe Ay

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bayern sorted him OUT of they're academy so pleas guys, he won't return there until they give him loads of money, he was on his way to hang his boots on the nail... but then dortmund came and "rescued" him vorm retireing

Although he's a great CB. I don't think we need to go for every good CB out there.

IF we are going to spend some money... we might as well consider Kompany or Chiellini.

Maybe we can ask JT if he has a little brother :D

for now i would be okay with adding a backup CB rather than a first-choice CB. i think the club sees luiz and cahill as our first choice central pairing down the line with bruma and kalas as backups to them. also, chalobah as the 5th choice.

dont think we need CB's given kalas has been immense at vitesse and if bruma comes good next season. maybe a stop-gap backup for this season would be needed if there is an injury crisis but i am fine with adding an RB so that ivanovic can move to CB if necessary

• 4 months later...

We dont need him, right? :)

But just in case we get him, what would we do with Luiz then? Terry/Cahill would be one cb, while other would then be Hummels. I like Luiz and wouldnt want him to be sold or sit on bench either. But current defence is a joke.

Will take a massive bid, probably the biggest for a defender to get him here since he just a long term contract in the summer. But i would love to see him here, definitely one of the best right now. Would dortmund take 50m for both hummels and Gotze?????

Will take a massive bid, probably the biggest for a defender to get him here since he just a long term contract in the summer. But i would love to see him here, definitely one of the best right now. Would dortmund take 50m for both hummels and Gotze?????

Zorc would piss himself laughing if Gourlay called him and made that offer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You