Eden Hazard

the wes

After reading the past few pages I would like to state the following:

First, I highly, highly doubt that Spurs will spend the £30-35m it will take to get Hazard. The same goes for the wages he would command.

Second, players (probably under the advice of their agents) always say the same non-commital, complimentary things about clubs when they are mentioned as possible transfer destinations.

Per Exempli:

Journo: What do you think of that 3rd tier Guatemalan club?

Player: They have a good club, coach,and players.

Ok, maybe that's a bit of hyperbole, but you get the point. The player and his agent don't want to rule anything out publicly so they can spark a bidding war between truly interested clubs.

What do you mean? Are you referring to their supposed market values?

Yes and talent, profile, everything. Bale is one of their better performers. They need him.

That would be like Chelsea selling Mata to buy Messi. That's insane.

Yes and talent, profile, everything. Bale is one of their better performers. They need him.

That would be like Chelsea selling Mata to buy Messi. That's insane.

But if Bale himself wants to leave then they can't stop him. Can see him getting tempted if Barca table an official offer

Bale would work at Barca as a left back and with Abidal getting on it would be a good move.

It's what we should have done when we were amoungst the best in Europe, strengthened and evolved the team while we were on top.

Guys , the chances of Hazard joining spurs are the same as me joining Barca !! first of they won't have the money for it , they won't be able to offer him half of our offered salary , and the lad strokes me as the ambitious kind of player who is looking to join one of the top clubs in the world not a 3rd placed team at its best.

And worst case scenario we don't get hazard there is still a whole lot of other amazing talents outthere Gotze , Neymar , Lucas , Gaitain , Lavezzi , Hamsik comes to mind , i wouldn't worry if he chose another club than us but i will worry if we chose a Willian kind of player other than Hazard

Bale wont go to Barca... Eldo explained why perfectly in his last posts.

Add to that that Bale has CL football next season and an important role with spurs, moving to Barca is an improvement but i just cant

see him asking Levi and Redknapp to let him go when Spurs are on their way up (well i dont think they will do any better than 3rd as

long as arry is their manager, but they are still becoming a big force... like it or not).

And thats saying spurs wont have the money for Hazard. Dont know where they have 35-40 m for him..

Guys , the chances of Hazard joining spurs are the same as me joining Barca !! first of they won't have the money for it , they won't be able to offer him half of our offered salary , and the lad strokes me as the ambitious kind of player who is looking to join one of the top clubs in the world not a 3rd placed team at its best.

And worst case scenario we don't get hazard there is still a whole lot of other amazing talents outthere Gotze , Neymar , Lucas , Gaitain , Lavezzi , Hamsik comes to mind , i wouldn't worry if he chose another club than us but i will worry if we chose a Willian kind of player other than Hazard

How do you know their wage structure will remain the same? They are after all, qualifying for the CL, and most likely getting 3rd spot in the EPL. It could actually improve

Bale would work at Barca as a left back and with Abidal getting on it would be a good move.

It's what we should have done when we were amoungst the best in Europe, strengthened and evolved the team while we were on top.

Bale isn't a left back anymore. These days he's playing CAM when he can haha. If they want a LB/LM player (like Coentrao), they'll sign Alba for that.