Eden Hazard

the wes

Why Eden didn't just elbow him while he was still standing? Kick him not just the ball. Maybe punishment would be more appropriate in that case.

The English FA is a dirty and filthy bunch.

They sure enjoy the huge amount collected from Chelsea players as fines for every little incident. Feck! Hazard can only be subjected to further blame and punishment by a very biased opinion.

I didnt rule out the FA sticking out their ugly heads on Hazard , but its kinda surprising given that the there is naked for all to see.

Its so annoying that those who are suppose to look into pricks tweet have decided to turn their blind eyes because its Chelsea. They were busy keeping an eye on Ashleys tweets I suppose. The ball boy got thumbs up for his actions.

There is no reson to be suprised, the English Fa is run by the Manures. What a joke!

Thats a serious rambling there. What is the crime exactly you are referring to? He did not hit anyone. I do not accept this. It is simply bullshit. When ethics are concerned, this is my field. Sorry to bring this up but I teach this at the university. You can condone people because of a number of reasons: 1. Deontological: did he break an a actual rule - moral or legal. Actually no, when you see the footage. Is there a deontological code broken in his action. No, there is no stipulation of this fact. Consider what Cantona would be liable for in this case .... 2. Consequentionalism: Is there damage done, in hindsight. No. There is nothing there. 3. Virtue ethics: is Hazard someone who promotes the wrong values, does he do stuff that make football look bad. The proof of the pudding is in the eating here: nobody seems to think so, even our opponents. The only value that is being promoted here is that it is actually ok to have ball boys have an effect on the game. Not to even mention the fact of the twitter account or the fact that the ball boysfather has a serious interest in Swansea's performance. 4. Utilitarian (think Jeremy Bentham): what kind of 'utlity ' or good did Hazard prevent from beng the case. None. We lost, even with acions. Conclusion: all the debate is an emotivism debate (Richard Hare if people wanna know/research). It is about what we feel, especially the FA. Not about the question at hand. I am seriously disgusted because of the intellectuall stupidity of what i going on... Also and in addition: an argument that involves our 'pr' or our image is the worst. This is merely big brother level and deserves to be burned , nothing more. Fuck off FA. I will love Chelsea forever. Period.

I just wish I could hit the "like this" button more than once after reading your post. It's writing like this that truly enriches this forum: intelligent, relevant, and passionate. Well done sir.

No. There's a slight difference. Hazard received a red card for this while Terry didn't for his case. This charge is not about the 3-match ban, it's about the possibility of extending it further. So, right now, Hazard will serve the 3-match ban starting from this Sunday no matter what. Remains to be seen whether he will serve more than a 3-match ban(likely to).

But surely Chelsea are given the opportunity to appeal against it?

The FA have something ridiculous like a 99.5% success rate when faced with an appeal. They don't like to admit they're wrong, even if it's as clear as day.

BUt they always select a "COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT PANEL" so it must be fair mustn't it????????

Four games..daft but guess gotta do something to shut the bloke up so he dont complain with his woe is me blahhhh.

He's an idoit probably felt he was gana be hailed as a hero but has been exposed to look a bit of a twat really..not really how it planned out Im sure....