Eden Hazard

the wes

Didn't know it was fake, saw it on twitter! Oh well! Hopefully we'll still get him... but I know Man City are watching and waiting... so its better to sign him now even if he goes back on loan, it doesn't matter. Its now or never!

its not that its fake its just a typical article with no substance. Don't worry 90% of articles are the same ;)

Didn't know it was fake, saw it on twitter! Oh well! Hopefully we'll still get him... but I know Man City are watching and waiting... so its better to sign him now even if he goes back on loan, it doesn't matter. Its now or never!

City buying him would be the least of my worries, when they got Nasri, Aguero, Jonhson and much more.

They need to sell first before buying.

So if City is not crazy they will not go after this guy right now.

Madrid in the same situation, they are overloaded with players and wanting to add more will require to sell as well.

But then again, giving that City and Madrid are similar in wanting to buy every player just for the fun of it, it can't be ruled out.

And if they do, we can assure ourselves that they will sell some of their players at a premium. Like Madrid did with Robben and Sneijder! :)

First post! : )

Saw this quote from a CFC reporter/journo yesterday. Hoping it's just Manager-speak, as to not drive the price up or attract other teams.

AVB: "I appreciate and like Hazard's abilities as a pure winger, to be fair...but we've made no contact or approach whatsoever."

We should be trying everything to get this kid.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE SIGN HIM

any new rumors?

Yessssssssssssssss - Daily Fail but fun all the same!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2087544/Chelsea-Eden-Hazard.html

Chelsea are closing on a deal for Lille’s Eden Hazard amid renewed competition from Real Madrid.

Sportsmail revealed at the weekend that Hazard’s agent expected an offer of around £25million to come from Stamford Bridge for the Belgian playmaker, and now sources at Lille believe the player has provisionally agreed terms with Chelsea.

Blues boss Andre Villas-Boas has had to move swiftly, with Manchester United stepping up their interest, and Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp watching Hazard at first hand on Sunday night.

However, it was the challenge of his old foe, Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho, that was the biggest threat as Hazard had expressed a preference to join Real, forcing Chelsea to sort the deal swiftly.

Villas-Boas is determined to overhaul his squad and bring in younger players and Hazard, 21, will represent a significant coup.

The Chelsea boss is also understood to have made a £14m offer for Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetic, 22. The Italians want £20m.

Why does it have to be on Daily fail :angry:

Yeah thats the only downside about the article :(

I think Hazard would probably move to Chelsea to link up with Lukaku and Courtious in the future even De Bruyne supposing their all Belgian. So I'm going to hope!