Eden Hazard

the wes

Actually people, I don't think at all he has a buy-out clause. Apologize if I used this term, it was a misuse of langage. Lille are just hoping to get €40m from his sale.

« Le club qui le voudra devra arriver avec les poches pleines car il ne partira pas pour moins de 40 millions d’euros. »

"The club who will want him will have to come with the pocket full of dough because he won't leave for less than 40 millions euro."

Actually people, I don't think at all he has a buy-out clause. Apologize if I used this term, it was a misuse of langage. Lille are just hoping to get €40m from his sale.

« Le club qui le voudra devra arriver avec les poches pleines car il ne partira pas pour moins de 40 millions d’euros. »

"The club who will want him will have to come with the pocket full of dough because he won't leave for less than 40 millions euro."

That's what I was thinking because the Lille president said that a few months ago!

Anyway, I really doubt he's moving in January, nor should he. Though we should be tempting him into a pre-contract, with Lille's blessings of course.

That's what I was thinking because the Lille president said that a few months ago!

Anyway, I really doubt he's moving in January, nor should he. Though we should be tempting him into a pre-contract, with Lille's blessings of course.

I'm certain he won't be. Clubs are aware of his intention to leave in the summer and there will be a huge amount of activity from major clubs once the first bid is made. As for the release clause, I doubt there is actually one in place. One thing for certain however, this one will go on and on all summer.

It's best to buy him now as more clubs will be attracted to buy him in the summer. Also if he plays well there's a chance Lile might ask for more money than they are expecting now. Plus we could use his pace and creativity right now.

It's best to buy him now as more clubs will be attracted to buy him in the summer. Also if he plays well there's a chance Lile might ask for more money than they are expecting now. Plus we could use his pace and creativity right now.

i'm agree with you, so we can focus to buy another player in summer. :D

Every top team in the world have atleast one world class player except Chelsea, we need player like Hazard/Neymar or etc.. i would pay 30-40m for Hazard or Neymar, because with them we have bigger chances of wining EPL and Champions League, trophies=money and better reputation.

Every top team in the world have atleast one world class player except Chelsea, we need player like Hazard/Neymar or etc.. i would pay 30-40m for Hazard or Neymar, because with them we have bigger chances of wining EPL and Champions League, trophies=money and better reputation.

I think Mata is a world class player. Although I won't debate that we need one more.

I think Mata is a world class player. Although I won't debate that we need one more.

Mata is great player, but he isn't player like Messi or Ronaldo, he can't do anything alone, Chelsea need atleast one more superstar in this team.

Mata is great player, but he isn't player like Messi or Ronaldo, he can't do anything alone, Chelsea need atleast one more superstar in this team.

If the standards for world class is Messi and Ronaldo, than neither Neymar nor Hazard are world class. I think Mata is just as good as those two. But again, I agree that one hungry up and coming world class player is desperately needed. I would prefer Hazard over Neymar, though.

what we need is a player hungry enough to utilize his full potential and skills... superstars? well, we had Shevchenko and we have Torres, both can be considered superstars.. haven't been quite the answers we've been looking for, except in marketing department. I'd rather we get players who we ourselves make superstars, a la Drogba and Robben.